PDA

View Full Version : neil mellor

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 04:43 PM
my mate seen him in sayers on dale street buying pasties this morning apparently, bet they were cheese & onion the ginger bastard.

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 04:54 PM
my mate seen him in sayers on dale street buying pasties this morning apparently, bet they were cheese & onion the ginger bastard.

fat twat,my moneys on cornbeef.

Richierush
21-02-2005, 04:55 PM
My money is on dat big fat greasy toast u get from der :lol:

Traxx
21-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Wowza :doh:

Fukin gossip queens :lol:

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 06:46 PM
:eh: :scratch: is this just a name dropping exersise ?

If so i'd like to put a big shout out to my pal Dixie aka Michael Lewis who should be in a jail cell right about now serving his 5 month sentence for threatening or abusive behaviour, assulting 2 police officers & encroaching onto the pitch & using threatening or abusive behaviour towards Robbie Savage :clap: It was certainly one way to get yourself on the back page of every national newspaper :doh: :lol:

God knows how he even got on the game with 24 previous football related violence & with being banned from the Turf for the past 5 years

Don't drop the soap dixie lad haha :lol:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/images/playerpics04_05/football/england/burnley/fan_police.jpg
http://pictures.footymad.net/upload/104/207041-2.jpg

I will say he was a silly boy to go swinging his arms about when there was a WPC about but i know he's not a bad lad normaly he's just a mad head when it comes to football. A true product of the 70's & 80's holligan culture.

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 06:54 PM

If so i'd like to put a big shout out to my pal Dixie aka Michael Lewis who should be in a jail cell right about now serving his 5 month sentence for threatening or abusive behaviour, assulting 2 police officers & encroaching onto the pitch & using threatening or abusive behaviour towards Robbie Savage :clap: It was certainly one way to get yourself on the back page of every national newspaper :doh: :lol:

God knows how he even got on the game with 24 previous football related violence & with being banned from the Turf for the past 5 years

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/images/playerpics04_05/football/england/burnley/fan_police.jpg

I will say he was a silly boy to go swinging his arms about when there was a WPC about but i know he's not a bad lad normaly he's just a mad head when it comes to football. A true product of the 70's & 80's holligan culture.

you honestly know that pleb? :lol:

dont know about the name dropping just what my mate said, although he also reckons he seen ryan giggs dressed in a suit in a kwiksave on the wirral years ago, and phil neville wearing a green spray way coat sitting in the kop at tranmere

:lol:

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Yea i know him :doh: He's a top bloke but like's his footie violence.

Esox Lucius
21-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Yea i know him :doh: He's a top bloke but like's his footie violence.

fairy muff

cant stand nonces who go on the pitch though, fair play for scrapping with the bizzies though! :clap:

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Yea i must admit i was like "get of the pitch you prick" then when i got home i realised who it was :lol:

It would have been ok if he'd of done like the other two pitch invaders, 1 at half time (blackburn fan) ran on pitch got a ball & kicked it into the goal & was taken of then the Streaker who came on(burnley fan) , did a bit o break dancing then got taken off :lol:

I think he prob went a bit to far squaring up to Savage & swinging for the cop woman :neutral:

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 07:52 PM
At least he had the balls to confront Savage not like the pussy bastard fan who was throwing coins at our players from the safty of the stand :nono:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 09:51 PM
hes a fuking wanker your mate....end of. :lol:

Frank Dogshit
21-02-2005, 09:55 PM

useless when he came on the pitch,may aswell of stayed in the stand. proper pussy'd it soon as savage came near him.

he should stick to what he does best,mugging old women and armed robbery. typical burnley fan,absolute turd in the grass.

DJsmallpaul
21-02-2005, 10:24 PM
LOL

Nowt like throwing coins from the stands though is there, real big mans tactic that one :roll:

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 12:49 AM
LOL

Nowt like throwing coins from the stands though is there, real big mans tactic that one :roll:

yeah but its the sly trick that works nicely....least you dont get in any bother for it afterwards.

the everton fans taught us everything we know :lol:

lukekendall
22-02-2005, 08:25 AM
he should of banged out savage :lol:

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 11:52 AM
he should of banged savage up the arse :lol:

yeah your probably right there dude....well he was from burnley,there all sausage jockeys up there. :lol:

french_og
22-02-2005, 03:56 PM
I'd love to see that prick trying that on a Rugby pitch waving his nancy arms around. What a joke he is. I bet he wouldn't of confronted Duncun Ferguson or Roy Keane if they were playing in that game.

Esox Lucius
22-02-2005, 04:01 PM
big dunc would have eat him alive.

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 04:38 PM
big dunc would have eat him alive.

big dunc is a pidgeon shagging titwank!

Esox Lucius
22-02-2005, 04:44 PM
big dunc - legend

jim baxter got it right

"I hear Big Fergie likes a few pints, loves to stay out late and chase the birds and gives a bit of lip in training; in my book he has all the ingredients of a good footballer."

Traxx
22-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Who???????????????

So he looks hard? big fukin deal he's beyond useless at footy. Big massive injury prone twat.

278d7e64a374de26f==