PDA

View Full Version : Using Wavelab 4 to insert track markers?

Daire
22-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Over the past couple of years I have got a heap of mix's online, obviously these are large single files. Im pretty sure there is a way of inserting tracks markers using Wavelab.

Now Iv had a good luck through Wavelabs help guide, buy Im still clueless as to how to do it. Any of you guys know how to do it? Iv no doubt its pretty straigt forward, Im just stupid is all ;)

Cheers,
Dáire

romelpotter
22-02-2005, 02:46 PM
upload your mix either in wav or mp3 format to the montarge section in wave lab

load wavelab and from the file icon select new audio montage - once screen has opened, right click in the 1st file box )it should say insert file) then load in your mix.

before placing the track markers, select the cd icon and then the functions tab, then select cd wizzard and apply. this puts track markers at the start and end of the waveform.

once the wave form had been displayed, select the markers tab in the row of options above the waveform. then put the black line on the track position you want the track indent, then select the double red triangle hahah v. tecnical there :oops: (the create cd track splice marker) and bingo,
if you havn't done step one and choose to do it now then by doing it will remove the track marers you have already put down.

i hope this is understandable coz i have written it in dyslexic english :doh: :lol:

Daire
22-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Cheers Rom, will give this a go later on tonight. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==