PDA

View Full Version : anyone been to timewarp?

oldbugger
22-02-2005, 04:46 PM
thinking of going to timewarp for this http://www.time-warp.de/

amyone been? anyone know if its miles from mannheim airport etc..

gotta admit..thats one tsaty line up.one you dont get over here anyway.. looks quality.
any info anyone?

cheers
;)

oldbugger
22-02-2005, 04:48 PM
LIVE - ALTER EGO
DJS- SVEN VÄTH//RICHIE HAWTIN//DJ RUSH//DJ HELL//RICARDO VILLALOBOS//DAVE CLARKE//TIMO MAAS//DJ KOZE//CHRIS LIEBING//KAROTTE//MOGUAI//MONIKA KRUSE// PASCAL F.E.O.S.//MAURO PICOTTO//MARCO BAILEY//WIGHNOMY BROTHERS//TONI RIOS//FELIPE//RICARDO FERRI//SEEBASE//MARC BEAN//LEILA ABU-ER-RUB

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :love:

cant wait now

Traxx
22-02-2005, 04:57 PM
I plan to go at some point but not for that.

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 04:58 PM
LIVE - ALTER EGO
DJS- SVEN VÄTH//RICHIE HAWTIN//DJ RUSH//DJ HELL//RICARDO VILLALOBOS//DAVE CLARKE//TIMO MAAS//DJ KOZE//CHRIS LIEBING//KAROTTE//MOGUAI//MONIKA KRUSE// PASCAL F.E.O.S.//MAURO PICOTTO//MARCO BAILEY//WIGHNOMY BROTHERS//TONI RIOS//FELIPE//RICARDO FERRI//SEEBASE//MARC BEAN//LEILA ABU-ER-RUB

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh :love:

cant wait now

no offence dude but i think thats a shit lineup. :lol:

Traxx
22-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Pretty much.

neko
22-02-2005, 05:03 PM
i dont see how anyone can say thats a shit line-up.
granted there is some shit in there, but if there was a line-up for a clubnight in the UK like that, i doubt you'd hardly turn round and say 'thats shite, im not going.'

hawtin, villalobos and rush alone keep me happy in that line-up.
for me i see it as a great opportunity to go somewhere i've never been, and experience clubbing german style.

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 05:04 PM
whats happened to the faces that used to appear on these lineups years ago?

the likes of lekebusch,carola etc....its just a lineup with the same old big hitters on there. nothing new.

its all a popularity contest not a whos doing the business at the moment....fair play to them though,its all about getting the people through the doors and making money. :roll:

oldbugger
22-02-2005, 05:07 PM
like kitten said. hawin and villalobos does it for me alone and just for the hell of it going to germany for a laugh.

really dont see how anyone can say thats shit though to be honest :eh:

show me a better line up in the uk

Traxx
22-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Most splits for a starters.

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 05:13 PM

least they recognise the boys who are really doin it at the moment,65d mavericks and the likes should easily make festivals like that.

can pretty much say without hawtin,villalalobos,rush and vath that lineup will be pretty much the same as the global gathering. :cool:

oldbugger
22-02-2005, 05:13 PM

granted they are very good. but nothing on that scale

t sort of line up is better than any uk festival line up imo. surely you cat say its shit and actually mean it. :dontevengothere:

oldbugger
22-02-2005, 05:17 PM

least they recognise the boys who are really doin it at the moment,65d mavericks and the likes should easily make festivals like that.

can pretty much say without hawtin,villalalobos,rush and vath that lineup will be pretty much the same as the global gathering. :cool:

ermmmmm. well theres only dave clarke who was actually on @ global as far as i can see :scratch:

not sure where you got that idea from.

but like you say "hawtin,villalalobos,rush and vath".. thats taking out some pretty major reasons why i would want to go.

looks like a great night out IMO.

obviously not purist enough for some tastes but there you go.

looks like one big fukin party if you ask me

eyes without a face
22-02-2005, 05:21 PM
its not shit, but its the safe option..... there are superb djs on there who would be wikid to see, but they could of left a few of those really big hitters off that and got in some more unique, unusual bookings, or people that we just dont see enough of these days....

its a bit elitist to say its shit but i know where ur coming from, its techno by numbers really

Traxx
22-02-2005, 05:27 PM

Joining residents BEN SIMS and CHRIS FINKE will be:

DERRICK MAY
ROBERT HOOD
ANDY WEATHERALL
JAMES RUSKIN
MARK BROOM
PAUL MAC
and other SPLIT residents

Thats off the scale if you ask me & its/was in the UK!

There's only about 4 of them id like to see on the timewarp lineup, imo of course. Oh & Timo mass ???????????????????

oldbugger
22-02-2005, 05:32 PM

Joining residents BEN SIMS and CHRIS FINKE will be:

DERRICK MAY
ROBERT HOOD
ANDY WEATHERALL
JAMES RUSKIN
MARK BROOM
PAUL MAC
and other SPLIT residents

Thats off the scale if you ask me & its/was in the UK!

There's only about 4 of them id like to see on the timewarp lineup, imo of course. Oh & Timo mass ???????????????????

agreed thats a great line up.. but for all round the timewarp line up pisses all over it. that kline up wouldnt go down as well in germany i dont think.

much smaller scale too.

tbh..i'd be interested to hear timo mass again actually :oops:

to call that a shit line up people need to go and have a word with themselves imo.

if that was on at some uk night it would be the biggest thing in many many years..and i'm sure you would be there too :eh:

neko
22-02-2005, 05:34 PM
who gives a fuk about whether its a good or shite line-up.

its all a big party at the end of the day, thats what its all about for me :twisted:

oldbugger
22-02-2005, 05:36 PM

its all a big party at the end of the day, thats what its all about for me :twisted:

true...wasonly asking for info too :doh:

so...does anyone actually know anything about travel to mannheim?

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 08:25 PM

fair enough but some of us actually care about the music and would rather go and see some rising talent or djs that are far better than whats listed on that lineup.

anyway,i dont want an arguement i was merely commenting on the lineup (or lack of it in this case). ive seen the majority of these djs before and have set out in 2005 to see a broader range of djs who i havnt had the chance to see before instead of the same old.

theres no doubting itll be great timewarp,but as far as lineups go it doesnt vary from i love techno,mayday or any of the other festivals in germany/belgium.

anyway old bugger....why not look on google or have a root around on the net to find out how far it is from the airport,sure you can find it on some german website. :cool:

oldbugger
22-02-2005, 08:58 PM
yeah all in german :doh:

the thing is here, you can say you would rather see new tallent etc...but come on..were going to timewarp to have a big fukin party FFS. And with the line up its a guarantee.

Yes its a safe bet and yes its very predictable but who cares..were going to party, not to chin stroke and dicsuss the fine arts of tune construction and set formation..people need to remember what this is all about.

theres no doubt this will be a great night. and if i'm traveling to germany i want a safe bet. :lol:

neko
22-02-2005, 09:53 PM

fair enough but some of us actually care about the music

:dontevengothere:

get down off your high horse.
i love my music and love the idea of getting to see hawtin, villalobos, vath, rush and clarke in the one night.
fair enough if that isnt 'cutting-edge' enough for you. each to their own.

Frank Dogshit
22-02-2005, 11:10 PM

fair enough but some of us actually care about the music

:dontevengothere:

get down off your high horse.
i love my music and love the idea of getting to see hawtin, villalobos, vath, rush and clarke in the one night.
fair enough if that isnt 'cutting-edge' enough for you. each to their own.

alright alright......'calm down,calm down'

http://www.dodgy-scouser.com/scousers.jpg

horses for courses n all that.....our musical tastes differ somewhat,nothing wrong with that is there,the scene would be boring otherwise.

oldbugger
23-02-2005, 06:35 AM
I asume you wont bother going to see rush and clarke @ voodoo anymore seeing as you "actually care about the music and would rather go and see some rising talent "

always thought you appreciated Mr Hawtin too.

too many elitist attitudes around here if you ask me. (but only when it suits) :dontevengothere:

timewarp is gonna be a great night out by anyones standards.

Louk
23-02-2005, 08:33 AM
if somoene got carola and lekebusch on the same night with robert natus or lars klein or kay d smith and mark eg and dave the drummer that would be one ****ing amazing night

Louk

Traxx
23-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I asume you wont bother going to see rush and clarke @ voodoo anymore seeing as you "actually care about the music and would rather go and see some rising talent "

In the grand scheme o0f things though its only down the road when they play. Not planes, trains & automobiles away :lol:

What a film by the way. :cool:

Frank Dogshit
23-02-2005, 12:09 PM

In the grand scheme o0f things though its only down the road when they play. Not planes, trains & automobiles away :lol:

What a film by the way. :cool:

class film indeed.....

whether its clarke or rush or whoever ill be goin to voodoo that weekend anyway,ill just make sure i leave my notebook at home this time. :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==