PDA

View Full Version : The new Glitch tune

Dirtyacid
23-02-2005, 10:24 PM
I did,nt know which section to put this in
I,ve been a massive fan of alex,s sound since his first production he did which I think was a white label remix of future sound of london.
His productions are absolutly bang on they are hitting all the right notes in my book.
this latest release is just screaming at me qaulity Im loving what is coming out a select few studio,s at the moment & alex,s is one of them I also love drunk wid a gun total hard madness
these tunes are right on my street bangin the door down all i can say is alex mate keep those beasties coming their ****in amazing :cool:

Frank Dogshit
23-02-2005, 10:26 PM
is there a nick sentience remix wi em? :eh:

Dirtyacid
23-02-2005, 10:39 PM
I think their is a remix by him its on short curcuit i think
tried to find it in me box but its jam pack we tunes
:cool:

Frank Dogshit
23-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I think their is a remix by him its on short curcuit i think
tried to find it in me box but its jam pack we tunes
:cool:

bound to be a blinder then.

love the 'glitchy' minimal techno sound.

djkilo
24-02-2005, 01:06 AM
aren't you talking about alex calver?

alex S = Saul Paulo Grooves
Alex Calver = Glitch

and if your talking about glitch 07 ITS INCREDIBLE! :clap:

Dirtyacid
24-02-2005, 07:01 AM
I knowe what you mean I spoke to alex a couple of times he,s a really sound geezer really helpful too & yes as i put this post up about the new glitch its ****in amazing right at the front of my box :cool:

AcidTrash
24-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Alex is a master of his trade. For me he's made the solid assertion that PC music is as good as music made with shiny boxes. Watching him work is an immense pleasure.

fatcollective
24-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Glitch 8 is the one, f ucking power kicks drums goin on, amazing...lots harder than previous glitch releases.

Scott Kemix
24-02-2005, 12:38 PM
he got some ggggooooooooodddddddd shhhhhhhhiiiiiitt mannnnn

djkilo
24-02-2005, 01:51 PM
I knowe what you mean I spoke to alex a couple of times he,s a really sound geezer really helpful too & yes as i put this post up about the new glitch its **** amazing right at the front of my box :cool:

hahaha hell yeah man 6 is right behind it i play wanksta back to back with destrukt! well i did last weekend anyways and the entire place was BOUNCIN! :clap:

ALEX CALVER! I SALUT YOU! :rambo:

FUSION
24-02-2005, 05:59 PM
he got some ggggooooooooodddddddd shhhhhhhhiiiiiitt mannnnn

put down the vaporiser

zsazsa
03-03-2005, 08:44 PM
there's definitely some well evil tunes coming out of alex's studio at the moment, am well impressed!!! :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==