PDA

View Full Version : this is what im talking about

rowland the bastard
23-02-2005, 11:36 PM
mixing is tight enough, tracks are brilliant!!!!

http://felinefrequencies.com/mixes/jefharley/jeff%20harley.mp3

fresh_an_funky_design
24-02-2005, 12:06 AM
yeah nice mix. first tune's wicked

Jef Harly
24-02-2005, 12:28 AM
HOLY COW thanx man :)

djkilo
24-02-2005, 12:52 AM
HELL YA!!!
Jeff is my brotha!

GHETTO TECH!!

Feline Frequencies Forever!

the mix is indeed brilliant and jeff is indeed a freak!
i love you man! :twisted:

Jef Harly
24-02-2005, 01:59 AM
yeah also ive only been playing for like a year so dont mind the mixing.......i was a little "out of it" too :lol:

Kevin Gorman
24-02-2005, 03:36 AM
yeah this mix is pritty good Jeff! It's been getting lots of downloads to :clap:

Kevin Gorman
24-02-2005, 04:00 AM
HELL YA!!!
Jeff is my brotha!

GHETTO TECH!!

Feline Frequencies Forever!

the mix is indeed brilliant and jeff is indeed a freak!
i love you man! :twisted:

LOL, calm down there kilo, :lol:

Jef Harly
24-02-2005, 04:02 AM
:lol:

djkilo
24-02-2005, 02:02 PM
when roland the bastard gives props to my friends i can't help but feel excited ;)

Bacchus
24-02-2005, 04:19 PM
forsure...big ups for the one like jeff for this mix :)

not usually my thing, but it had me bouncin'.

Dj Audiowz
24-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Tight as a nuns cunt man, keep it up dude... :clap:

rowland the bastard
24-02-2005, 09:53 PM
this is f uckin awsome!!! a thread about music i like!!!!, i actually dont like the first track but everything else is wicked!!!!! i think we should campain for a ghetto tech forum on here.

also i find it really hard to find good ghetto techo releases can anyone direct me to the bombastic spastic vinyls????

rowland the bastard
24-02-2005, 10:04 PM
hey i've just asked if b o a can start a ghetto tech forum, anyone in?

djkilo
24-02-2005, 11:06 PM
i'm in there like it was a 18 year old virgin from cali! :twisted:

dude check out bam bam reese urban alex peace ummmm when i get home i'll post a bunch more also try asking mr harley himself he knows whats up ;)
kilo

TRB
25-02-2005, 01:23 AM
I saw the tracklist of this mix. Now I'm dowloading.

I love this style, I usually play a lot of records from those producers.

;)

Jef Harly
25-02-2005, 04:24 AM
this is f uckin awsome!!! a thread about music i like!!!!, i actually dont like the first track but everything else is wicked!!!!! i think we should campain for a ghetto tech forum on here.

also i find it really hard to find good ghetto techo releases can anyone direct me to the bombastic spastic vinyls????

yeah i think a ghetto techno Forum would be sick for sure i actually second the notion hahaha and yeah there some good gheto techno websites in your pm :P

25-02-2005, 09:33 AM
Nice mix Jeff, good to here an Epoch Worx track in there !

Jay

rowland the bastard
25-02-2005, 07:03 PM
is it epoch002?
i know about bam, urban and alex, and its wicked also jamie bissmire is rockin for sure at present, but im looking for the good records no one knows about, the total classics of teh future. if you know what i mean

Jef Harly
26-02-2005, 04:56 AM
yeah......those are the ones i keep offa my cds and keep for live sets LOL

rowland the bastard
26-02-2005, 04:37 PM
nice i totally understand, but... can you hook me up with places to look please im not asking for you to give away names and titles just a chance to find em myself, i mean, there must be other place's and labels other than just music and bhm for example. what did you play before bhm? its only just on its third release. although some hints would be greatly appreitiated? i think thats how you spell it, mind spell it wopuld i t woulnt it? f uck! im off to bed ciao.

Jef Harly
27-02-2005, 12:35 AM
nice i totally understand, but... can you hook me up with places to look please im not asking for you to give away names and titles just a chance to find em myself, i mean, there must be other place's and labels other than just music and bhm for example. what did you play before bhm? its only just on its third release. although some hints would be greatly appreitiated? i think thats how you spell it, mind spell it wopuld i t woulnt it? f uck! im off to bed ciao.

yeah man ill let you know for sure :) i know you dig this.

Kamikaze
27-02-2005, 02:53 AM
jeff definitely a mix to put you in the league of ghetto-techno-ists :)

one up and comer that will move quickly up the ranks :)

wassup ROWLAND!! :)

wasnt 2 Live Crew fun?

:P

btw.. in response to your email, I do have a bunch of stuff that you can have a listen to, and be prepared for BHM004, which should be out shortly..

Everyone here in Canada has heard all the tracks except for Bam's remix of my one track "Turn Me Up" not even I have heard it yet.. he's keepin it a surprise...

rowland the bastard
27-02-2005, 10:43 AM

wasnt 2 Live Crew fun?

youe no i had fun hehehehe!!!!! did you get there email? i spoke with them after my set and there up for sending me clean vocals for to produce shit with and i lost there emailaddress it was something like big al or big ant @2livecrew but i really need it urgently. if you can help snd it to my pm or email DONT put it on here geez

Jef Harly
27-02-2005, 09:38 PM
jeff definitely a mix to put you in the league of ghetto-techno-ists :)

one up and comer that will move quickly up the ranks :)

wasnt 2 Live Crew fun?

btw.. in response to your email, I do have a bunch of stuff that you can have a listen to, and be prepared for BHM004, which should be out shortly..

Everyone here in Canada has heard all the tracks except for Bam's remix of my one track "Turn Me Up" not even I have heard it yet.. he's keepin it a surprise...

Thanx alot chad....I cant wait to start working on something with ya....you definately know how to lay these beatz proper

Ealmo
02-03-2005, 01:41 PM
very nice and proper set !! :clap: like this stuff :wicked: ;)
Keep up bringing the good shit man!
Cheers.

Jef Harly
02-03-2005, 08:42 PM
thanx you ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==