PDA

View Full Version : Subivision Bookings - New Label Nights Agency

King of the arena
24-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Subdivision Bookings is a new company based in Graz Austria created to represent a collective of techno DJs and live acts - Glenn Wilson, Dean Rodell, Mike Humphries, Miss Innocent, Jason Swales

With our compact network of artists it’s more a family affair than a corporate set up. This enables us to work closely with our DJs and live acts, allowing us to negotiate on prices and offer good deals on multiple bookings, versus acts (i.e.: Glenn Wilson vs Dean Rodell - Live PA,) label nights and tours. All this gives you more options for your budget.

Our label nights are exclusive to Subdivision and we offer all in one package deals for the following - Punish, Unknown Forces, Drumworks, Heroes, Subdivision

Label nights come with the instant identity of the label and the artists involved with them. Pictures and logos from the labels are available, along with our personal database, to help promote events. With all the label nights you can pick and choose the artist combinations and request other acts that have been on the labels as we are in contact with many of them. (i.e. Patrik Skoog – DrumWorks)
These type of events are a perfect way to ensure big lineups without the stress of using multiple booking agencies, lowering the cost of fees and freeing up more time for promoting a quality event.

For streaming audio and up to date info on artist’s bookings and releases please visit our home page:

www.subdivisionmedia.com

gary_human
31-03-2005, 01:47 PM
wikid website, if i must say myself ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==