PDA

View Full Version : cup final

nick_anarchy
27-02-2005, 08:55 PM
well , i wanted liverpool to win and its hard to say that seeing as im a manc ... anyway liverpool didnt want to play , thay shown thay were not up for it thay were ****in shit !!! what a joke , chelsea had a lot of the ball but didnt do anythink drogba ha what a load of crap he is only thing i was happy about and for was kezman , i rate that player and was nice to see him score

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 07:36 AM
kezman is wank mate, drogba is miles better than him

fancy stevie g scoring an own goal for his new club :lol:

Traxx
28-02-2005, 10:43 AM
Didnt think we were shite at all. Only 11 mins away form it being ours + we could of finished the game of early on if the chances would of been took. Took a fukin spawny own goal to get them back into it.

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 10:44 AM
that own goal was set up i tell ya, stevie done it to sweeten mourinho up a bit for when he goes to chelsea at the end of the season :lol:

Traxx
28-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Aye he's just earned himself his first chelsea bonus

Hakka
28-02-2005, 11:04 AM
that own goal was set up i tell ya, stevie done it to sweeten mourinho up a bit for when he goes to chelsea at the end of the season :lol:

hahahahahaha....

french_og
28-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Liverpool got the early goal and defended, it might of been a lucky goal but Chelsea deserved it. I can't believe he never played Baros and Morientas together, Kewell was shite. The players Liverpool have they should be playing much better football than they are.

Mourinho was well funny giving the Scoucers the silent gesture.

nick_anarchy
28-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Didnt think we were shite at all. Only 11 mins away form it being ours + we could of finished the game of early on if the chances would of been took. Took a fukin spawny own goal to get them back into it.

did u watch the same game ?? shit for u was very good infact , behind i dont think words can describe how poor u were , only the gk played good !! , its the worst iv seen liverpool play , it was only 1-0 for so long coz chelsea were wank in attack , so u were lucky ....kewell haha hes such a joke , and that spanish arse in midfield haha one lazy twat . chelsea were all over u yes but thay didnt do much , if thay play like that VS man utd & arsenal in the nest couple of weeks thay will get battered let alone v barcalona.. but its a game i wanted to see liverpopol win and keep chelsea on a little stumble

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 02:13 PM
you cant polish a turd

liverpool will be next seasons newcastle after stevie goes :lol: :lol:

basslinejunkie
28-02-2005, 02:15 PM
does any1 actually think baros is a good player?!? i think hes dogs*it,seriously.touch of a rapist.headless chicken.TURD. :evil: :crackup:

nick_anarchy
28-02-2005, 03:59 PM
baros haha ..er whos he

french_og
28-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Baros- Top Scorer in Euro 2004.

Traxx
28-02-2005, 04:10 PM

did u watch the same game ??

Sort off, i hadnt been to bed for a couple of day's so you can imagine how pissed i was. I said the same thing to my dad who laughed his head off & said i must of been watching a different game :doh: :oops: :lol:

neko
28-02-2005, 04:22 PM
you cant polish a turd

that saying never fails to amuse me :lol:

basslinejunkie
28-02-2005, 04:29 PM

flash in the pan.he couldnt finish his dinner.

nick_anarchy
28-02-2005, 04:47 PM

flash in the pan.he couldnt finish his dinner.

hahaha so true .....he was lucky in euro 2004, at least roony can score in a hore house :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==