DROP THE BOMB III: Nightmares Are Reality

Friday 29th April 2005

22:00 – 06:00

Room 1: Oldskool Rave – Acid – Hardcore Techno – Gabber – Terrorcore

20K EAW sound system – no sound limits!

THE MOVER – live
(PCP, Germany)

Marc Acardipane aka Mescalinum United, Marshall Masters, Pilldriver

The creator of THE first gabber track ever: Mescalinum United - We Have Arrived, written way back in 1989 and released in 1991. Marc is one of the most prolific producers with over 300 different releases to his name under several different pseudonyms covering almost every genre of dance music. He is most well known for his hardcore techno anthems such as ‘Six Million Ways To Die’, ‘Stereo Murder’ and ‘I Like It Loud’ released on Frankfurt based labels PCP (Planet Core Productions), Cold Rush and Dance Ecstasy 2001. Deep, emotional and dark as you like techno…not for the faint-hearted!

"Mover is dark because it's set in the phuture of mankind. I can't possibly justify seeing a happy end to this stupid human drama. Darkness is not mystical, it's your everyday reality"
--The Mover, speaking to Alien Underground zine

STICKHEAD – live
(Kotzaak, Germany)

MANU LE MALIN
(46 Records, France)

TRAFFIK
(Energy FM)

SIMON UNDERGROUND
(Underground Music)

FACE HOOVER
(Phuturerave / Hellraiser)

TRIPLE H - live
(Krank Im Kopf, Holland)

SLIM JIM
(aka Kenny Kramp)

NEKRO
(Crossbones)

Room 2: Acid Techno (Hosted by Section 63 sound system)

D.A.V.E. THE DRUMMER
(Apex / Hydraulix)

RACHEL RACKITT
(Stay Up Forever / Vinyl Vixens)

KAI_1

G13

GAV RAVENOUS

PABLO

RHYTHM LOGISTICS

2 rooms – 2 late licensed bars – 3D laser - tropical chill out area – EAW Avalon sound system – record and merchandise stall - fully air conditioned

£10 advance tickets / more on the door

Advance tickets available from www.PHUTURERAVE.com or e-mail: info@DROP-THE-BOMB.co.uk or
Kinetec Records, 15a Little Portland Street, Oxford Circus, London. +44(0)207-3235303

@ The Arches, Southwark Street, London Bridge. UK www.the-arches.com

Nearest British Rail/Underground station London Bridge

For more info visit: www.drop-the-bomb.co.uk or e-mail: info@drop-the-bomb.co.uk

kai_1
16-03-2005, 10:25 AM
bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppp!!! !!!! :dance:

gary_human
17-03-2005, 10:34 AM
hmmmmm . . . nice bit of hardcore beats :twisted:

kai_1
17-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Likin the Avatar Jas... All that football youv'e been playin really has got you into shape hasn't it! :lol:

kai_1
23-03-2005, 11:31 PM
BuMp tHiS MoThEr fUkEr Up!

kai_1
03-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Please note that due to some very poor and bullshit club management this event will not take place at club supreme as previously advertised, but will now be held at THE ARCHES, Southwark Street, London Bridge. www.the-arches.com

xes
04-04-2005, 09:06 AM
oh blimey,am i really up for this?

Went to live evil on friday and might have burnt out a months energy :lol:

I'll have to wait and see me thinks.

in the mean time,I need a track ID.

It's a breakcore/gabba mix of a slayer track. Reign in blood. It rocked. Who did it and what's it called please :)

kai_1
15-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Can't help on the track ID I'm afraid, but a Speedcore/Gabba remix of a SlAYER track? Now that sounds pretty heavy...

nekro
15-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Due to unforeseen circumstances DROP THE BOMB III has moved from Club Supreme and will now be held at:

THE ARCHES, 51 - 53 Southwark Street, London Bridge, London. SE1 1RU.

(nearest British Rail / Underground station is London Bridge, 5 min walk)

Venue contact:

E-mail: enquiries@the-arches.com
Tel/fax: (0207)403 9643

What this means is that the party will now be BIGGER and LOUDER than before!

25K NEXO Alpha sound system - MAC 250 surround lighting - fully air conditioned - late bar - 125 space car park - friendly & relaxed security - Phuturerave record & merchandise stall - large chill out area - projections – lasers – korrectke atmosphere

PARTYLINE: 07880 857847 (for directions on the night)

Check www.drop-the-bomb.co.uk for news and updates.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO ANYONE WHO MAY BE COMING TO THE PARTY.

Thanks

DTB

http://www.crossbones.co.uk/DropTheBomb/images/ARCHESEntrance.jpg

http://www.crossbones.co.uk/DropTheBomb/images/ARCHESMain_Room2.jpg

http://www.crossbones.co.uk/DropTheBomb/images/ARCHESSecond_Room.jpg

http://www.crossbones.co.uk/DropTheBomb/images/ARCHESSound_System.jpg

http://www.crossbones.co.uk/DropTheBomb/images/arches_map.jpg

Directions from London Bridge UNDERGROUND station:

Take the Borough High Street exit and turn left (so you are walking away from River Thames). You will see an HSBC bank (on the right) on the corner of Southwark Street. Turn right down Southwark Street and walk approx 300 yards passing underneath a bridge until you see the Union Car park on your left. Walk through the car park and you're there!

Directions from London Bridge RAILWAY station:

Turn left out of the main entrance & walk down London Bridge Street, at the end turn left (so you are walking away from River Thames) & walk about 100 yards. You will see an HSBC bank (on the right) on the corner of Southwark Street. Turn right down Southwark Street and walk approx 300 yards passing underneath a bridge until you see the Union Car park on your left. Walk through the car park and you're there!

http://www.crossbones.co.uk/DropTheBomb/images/DTB_III_front_FINAL_72.jpghttp://www.crossbones.co.uk/DropTheBomb/images/DTB_III_back_FINAL_72.jpg

DROP THE BOMB III: Nightmares Are Reality

Friday 29th April 2005

22:00 – 06:00

Room 1: Oldskool Rave – Acid – Hardcore Techno – Gabber – Terrorcore

20K EAW sound system – no sound limits!

THE MOVER – live
(PCP, Germany)

Marc Acardipane aka Mescalinum United, Marshall Masters, Pilldriver

The creator of THE first gabber track ever: Mescalinum United - We Have Arrived, written way back in 1989 and released in 1991. Marc is one of the most prolific producers with over 300 different releases to his name under several different pseudonyms covering almost every genre of dance music. He is most well known for his hardcore techno anthems such as ‘Six Million Ways To Die’, ‘Stereo Murder’ and ‘I Like It Loud’ released on Frankfurt based labels PCP (Planet Core Productions), Cold Rush and Dance Ecstasy 2001. Deep, emotional and dark as you like techno…not for the faint-hearted!

"Mover is dark because it's set in the phuture of mankind. I can't possibly justify seeing a happy end to this stupid human drama. Darkness is not mystical, it's your everyday reality"
--The Mover, speaking to Alien Underground zine

STICKHEAD – live
(Kotzaak, Germany)

MANU LE MALIN
(46 Records, France)

TRAFFIK
(Energy FM)

SIMON UNDERGROUND
(Underground Music)

FACE HOOVER
(Phuturerave / Hellraiser)

TRIPLE H
(Krank Im Kopf, Holland)

SLIM JIM
(aka Kenny Kramp)

NEKRO
(Crossbones)

Room 2: Acid Techno (Hosted by Section 63 sound system)

D.A.V.E. THE DRUMMER
(Apex / Hydraulix)

RACHEL RACKITT
(Stay Up Forever / Vinyl Vixens)

KAI_1

G13

GAV RAVENOUS

PABLO

RHYTHM LOGISTICS

£10 advance tickets / more on the door

Advance tickets available from www.PHUTURERAVE.com or e-mail: info@DROP-THE-BOMB.co.uk or
Kinetec Records, 15a Little Portland Street, Oxford Circus, London. +44(0)207-3235303

For more info visit: www.drop-the-bomb.co.uk or e-mail: info@drop-the-bomb.co.uk

And remember…DON’T FORGET TO BREATHE!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

xes
19-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Can't help on the track ID I'm afraid, but a Speedcore/Gabba remix of a SlAYER track? Now that sounds pretty heavy...

I found out what it was. It's called angel of theft,dunno who it's by. A clear red vinyl with a pentogram scratched on the other side. I am on the hunt for that tune,a mate has it but he says I can't have it. :cry:

oh,and bump cos this party is gonna be fukkin bad.

kai_1
22-04-2005, 07:32 PM
luSINda from VICTIM RECORDS will also now be playing in the SeCtIoN 63 room! :cool:

Moggy
22-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Ah, will definitely be havin' it at this :D And no xes, you can't have my copy. Its 'Angel Of Theft' by Player (it's actually Amon Tobin, but copyrighting and all that), ****ing heavy tune. Used to be able to get it off the Ninja Tune website but alas they don't sell it anymore and i've only ever seen it being sold in one or two record shops and it was always in short supply and that was at least 9 months ago i think, or maybe more.

nekro
22-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Extra sound reinforcement to be provided in the main room (like there wasn't enough already :shock: ), more details coming soon.....

fatcollective
23-04-2005, 01:25 AM
luSINda from VICTIM RECORDS will also now be playing in the SeCtIoN 63 room! :cool:

luSINda's a wikid dj, she played in north wales in feb...big respect to her ;)

kai_1
25-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Yeh she's cool, she played for us before, a real varied set full of old school chewns, a bit of breaks, Jackin' Hard techno the lot...

nekro
25-04-2005, 12:32 PM
There is a meet-up in this pub before the party:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/2288/Southwark_Tavern/London_Bridge

It's opposite HSBC bank on the corner of Southwark Street.

kai_1
27-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Section 63 Set times....

10 -12 Kai_1 b2b Rhythm Logistics

12 - 1 luSINda

1 - 2 G13

2 - 3 D.A.V.E The Drummer

3 - 4 Rackitt

4 - 5 Pablo

5 - 6 Kai_1 b2b Rhythm Logistics

kai_1
29-04-2005, 01:55 PM
One last bump... C'mon all those techno heads in London tonite, ya know ths makes sense! :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==