PDA

View Full Version : With all this talk of gerrard to chelsea

jam
28-02-2005, 11:54 AM
I dont know why but i just have this strange feeling that gerrard will go to man utd.Everyone says it will never happen but i honestly think we will and carear wise it would be in his best interests really.

Hakka
28-02-2005, 12:12 PM
I dont know why but i just have this strange feeling that gerrard will go to man utd.Everyone says it will never happen but i honestly think we will and carear wise it would be in his best interests really.

Good point. Then again he would do well at Arsenal too, but I doubt Arsenal have the cash.

Traxx
28-02-2005, 12:17 PM
There's more chance of them signing the pope then gerrard.

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 12:20 PM
same was said about rooney mate, everyone thought he would be off to chelsea at first

all i know is he is defo off, would be funny as if he went to united :lol:

french_og
28-02-2005, 12:20 PM
What's the point of him joining another English club, if he wants to improve himself as a player than he should go abroad to Real Madrid, they could do with him- they were shite Saturday agaisnt Deportivo.

jam
28-02-2005, 12:24 PM
I think manchester united would be the perfect team if the bought a classy centre back and steven gerrard.

Everyone says that he will not sign for them because he's liverpool through and through erm wrong hes an everton fan,just like fowler,macmanaman and owen.I honestly believe he will go to united i mean he is ambitious.

Traxx
28-02-2005, 12:48 PM
Will he fuk + united wouldnt be able to afford him.

macca
28-02-2005, 12:52 PM
how many times r people gonna post shite like this :dontevengothere: sorry he aint goin the scum if he does it will be chelsea or madrid there the only two who could afford him

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 12:54 PM
you dont know that, and they could afford him, they could find the money easily if they needed to.

they are still the richest club profit wise.

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 12:58 PM
there is no loyalty in football anymore, if united came in for him he would be off in a shot, every player has his price.

jam
28-02-2005, 12:58 PM

they couldnt afford him? what a load of shit

infact thats the most stupid thing i have ever read on a message board.

macca
28-02-2005, 01:04 PM
you dont know that, and they could afford him, they could find the money easily if they needed to.

yer they r the richest but when do u c them spendin 40 million on a player???????????????? exactly thats what it will take 2 buy gerrard we all no chelsea av the money an same with madrid they always buy big

jam
28-02-2005, 01:08 PM

yer they r the richest but when do u c them spendin 40 million on a player???????????????? exactly thats what it will take 2 buy gerrard we all no chelsea av the money an same with madrid they always buy big

they paid 30 mill for ferdinand 2 years ago so yeah i can see them paying 40 mill but i reckon he'll go for about 28

Traxx
28-02-2005, 01:13 PM

they couldnt afford him? what a load of shit

infact thats the most stupid thing i have ever read on a message board.

hmmmm...

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 01:13 PM
agreed, he will go for 27-30 grand something like that.

i dont know where people get that united couldnt afford him as they can, they supposedly couldnt afford rooney but they got him.

if gerrard wants to go liverpool can do nothing but accept the highest bid.

jam
28-02-2005, 01:18 PM
The thing is where do they go from here because they are not half the team they are without him.

basslinejunkie
28-02-2005, 01:41 PM
he wouldnt go to the mancs,i think he knows thatd be below the belt.i think he'l either go to madrid or barca,like someone said if hes really ambitious and wants to improve as a player he has to move abrod,hes alreay proven in england.

macca
28-02-2005, 01:47 PM
The thing is where do they go from here because they are not half the team they are without him.

utter dog shit we where playin better football an winnin when he was injured when alonso was in the team. hes quality an we do need him but that statement is utter bullshit

macca
28-02-2005, 01:54 PM
everbody said that about the blue nose shite with everton an look how they r now

macca
28-02-2005, 01:54 PM
everbody said that about the blue nose shite with ROONEY an look how they r now

:doh:

jam
28-02-2005, 04:33 PM
**** off

without him you are gash,i can remember when we were seven points clear of you and that was because gerrard wasnt playing.We beat you 2-0 in his comeback game when he came on as a sub but then the damage had been done.

basslinejunkie
28-02-2005, 04:35 PM
**** off

without him you are gash,i can remember when we were seven points clear of you and that was because gerrard wasnt playing.We beat you 2-0 in his comeback game when he came on as a sub but then the damage had been done.

any team in the world would miss gerrard.

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 04:56 PM
nah liverpool are shite at the mo, without gerrard they are ****ed. i think they will only just make top 6 this season

chelsea
united
arsenal
everton
boro
liverpool.

Traxx
28-02-2005, 05:13 PM
**** off

You could chat shit for england. His fukin name wasnt even mentioned when he was out injured for a few months because alonso is more then a good enough replacement if & when he gerrard goes. Alonso is class end off.

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 05:17 PM
alonso is class yeah, its just liverpool in general who are going through a shit patch, its going to take a lot to make them into a good team again, i wouldnt be suprised if benitez goes at the end of the season!

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 05:18 PM
I dont think rafa is suited to english football at all, he should go back to spain.

Traxx
28-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Your talkin shit again down's :doh:

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 05:30 PM
nah your just a kopite in denial.

Traxx
28-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Alright, i must be. :roll:

jam
28-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Thats shite that alonso is class but isnt it better to have them both? Alonso cant control the team the way Gerrard does,you have been shit without him.

macca
28-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Thats shite that alonso is class but isnt it better to have them both? Alonso cant control the team the way Gerrard does,you have been shit without him.

wtf r u on about when gerrard was injured we where playin well look it up ya muppet instead of talkin abar things that aint true. an no ones sayin it aint better 2 have them both in the same team just that alonso could be a briliant replacement an has the talent 2 become as good as him.

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 08:35 PM
dont like the truth kopites, they can never accept when they are down.

macca
28-02-2005, 08:55 PM

what r u on about????????? we were playin well when gerrard was injured i was at the game when we hammered norwhich 3-0. but wait there u must be right :roll:

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 08:57 PM
hammered norwich, oh that newly promoted team who are really a championship team, you must be proud.

macca
28-02-2005, 08:57 PM

what r u on about????????? we were playin well when gerrard was injured i was at the game when we hammered norwich 3-0. but wait there u must be right :roll:

cant spell. and yer we were playin excitin footy then thats the only point am makin so what r u on about except what truth????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

macca
28-02-2005, 08:59 PM
hammered norwich, oh that newly promoted team who are really a championship team, you must be proud.

muppet u mate simply sayin we were playin decent attackin football around then for ****s sake get it in ur head

Esox Lucius
28-02-2005, 09:02 PM
:lol: get wound up easily you lad.

macca
28-02-2005, 09:03 PM
:lol: get wound up easily you lad.

i do when its blues im talkin 2 :bash: :lol:

jam
01-03-2005, 12:30 AM

muppet u mate simply sayin we were playin decent attackin football around then for ****s sake get it in ur head

seems to me you are the muppet,you came back to form when Gerrard returned from injurie and face it hes off to the team you hate most.Your local rivals are all better than you and you have just lost your only chance of silverwear un ****ing lucky sunshine. :nono:

Traxx
01-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Oh dear, who do you support again????

Ill bet you what you like gerrard wont go to man u, anything you want. It will be the easiest money ive ever earned. He will go abroad.

macca
01-03-2005, 06:53 AM

seems to me you are the muppet,you came back to form when Gerrard returned from injurie and face it hes off to the team you hate most.Your local rivals are all better than you and you have just lost your only chance of silverwear un ****ing lucky sunshine. :nono:

:bash:

Esox Lucius
01-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Oh dear, who do you support again????

Ill bet you what you like gerrard wont go to man u, anything you want. It will be the easiest money ive ever earned. He will go abroad.

boro, the team who will get your 5th place.

make me laugh you kopites think you know everything, he wont move to a prem club, why? because you all think he is red through & through, bollocks.

he will go where the money is and where he will win things.

jam
01-03-2005, 11:47 AM
I'll make this bet but i have several other bets so wait till a bit closer to the season finishing and then ill decide how much i can bet.

He will go to man utd im almost certain of that.

Traxx
01-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Your not confident then. Will he fuk go to man u. There board wont sanction another 30 million odd for a player when they still havent payed for rooney & probably still not ferdinand either. They may be the richest club in europe but that's only because they have got a load of prawn sandwhich eating fat twats in suits in the stands that are only interested in money & not where the team could go.

jam
01-03-2005, 12:36 PM
I am confident but im not so confident on the other bets.Look manchester united will make a big signing every season,this season will be no different and i think they will get the man they want.I mean theres not many they have lost out on.Alan Shearer was one and i bet he regrets that,i bet its in the back of his mind all the time.
I also believe that Gerrard had a lot to do with Rooney going to Man utd and he will return the favour,imagine how good man utd would be with Gerrard there? I for one as a football fan would love to see him at Man utd but id also like to see him there just to piss that macca off.

Traxx
01-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Hahaha your all more arsed about where he goes then we are. At the end of the day if he doesnt wanna be here then, c ya later!!!

The money will come in very handy. No player is bigger then the club & im more then happy with Alonso, he's a ideal replacement. I can only see him getting better & better. He's allot younger then gerrard & already shows all the signs of being a world class player. Gerrard is the least of my worries mate. Im more worried about the much needed investment that we are lacking.

If anyone is gonna go in the summer i hope it's moores. No disrespect to him he has done a very good job over the years but he needs walk away now if he isnt prepared to free up the cash that we desperatley need. Gerrard has narrowed his options now because of the final. Cant see him going there either the way mourinho was carrying on against our fans & i honestly dont think he would sign for man u. Madrid or another big european club i think he will head to.

basslinejunkie
01-03-2005, 01:51 PM
gerrard wouldnt go to man u,hes even said it himself.

Esox Lucius
01-03-2005, 01:51 PM
nah he will sign for a premiership club i reckon, united or chelsea, maybe madrid he might but i reckon he will stay in england.

jam
01-03-2005, 03:48 PM
gerrard wouldnt go to man u,hes even said it himself.

since when has that mattered?

Esox Lucius
01-03-2005, 05:22 PM
wayne 'always a blue' rooney soon jumped ship and that was a scouser who had supported the club all his life, nothing stopping stevie well'ard doing it.

money talks, players want to win things not struggle, there is no loyalty anymore, it's a business now basically, not just a sport.

basslinejunkie
01-03-2005, 06:35 PM
gerrard isnt wayne rooney though,the stick gerrard would get for joining the mancs would be 10 times worse.

Esox Lucius
01-03-2005, 06:56 PM
no he isnt but gerrard is not even a liverpool supporter.

Traxx
01-03-2005, 07:14 PM
:roll:

Nath
02-03-2005, 09:44 AM
I dont think he will go abroad

I saying Chelsea or Man U

jam
02-03-2005, 11:00 AM
If he has genuine ambitions to be one of the best players in the world then he will go to man utd and i believe he does want to be known as one of them.

basslinejunkie
02-03-2005, 01:30 PM
If he has genuine ambitions to be one of the best players in the world then he will go to man utd and i believe he does want to be known as one of them.

LOL

are you serious?!? you still think your the best team in the world?!? your not even the best team in england anymore,and you know it.

Traxx
02-03-2005, 01:39 PM
He aint even a manc, he supports fukin borough :doh:

Esox Lucius
02-03-2005, 01:55 PM

LOL

are you serious?!? you still think your the best team in the world?!? your not even the best team in england anymore,and you know it.

http://spot.colorado.edu/~johnsoja/DUMB.gif

Traxx
02-03-2005, 02:02 PM
What a surprise, closet manc to the rescue :roll:

Yoshimitsu
02-03-2005, 02:11 PM
lmao you bunch of lary cunts :lol: :lol:

Esox Lucius
02-03-2005, 02:13 PM

nah i will always argue against kopites. it's in my blood to.

basslinejunkie
02-03-2005, 02:52 PM
oops :oops:

well he certaintly talks like one :lol:

Traxx
02-03-2005, 03:06 PM

nah i will always argue against kopites. it's in my blood to.

Arguing for arguing’s sake is gay, especially when your sticking up for the scum.

Esox Lucius
02-03-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm not sticking up for scum though am i you nonce, i'm just having a laugh at kopites innit ;)

macca
02-03-2005, 06:37 PM
I'm not sticking up for scum though am i you nonce, i'm just having a laugh at kopites innit ;)

yer whatever fergies mini me :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==