PDA

View Full Version : Websites that sell techno MP3s

slavestudios
28-02-2005, 02:03 PM
does anyone know of any such places ?

thinking of trying to start a site that does this. very cheap per track with auditions & quality d/loads...

will also feature artists pages & dj sets etc..

and will be for techno & electro ONLY

cheers for any help

mrbenn
28-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Yeh please do this mate, theres a few sites which sell techno MP3's but none of them are very comprehensive. Someone needs to come up with a site which gets as many new releases available on mp3 as are available in record stores.

slavestudios
28-02-2005, 02:13 PM
tbh, i'll be doing this for artists who ARENT signed to record labels..

it will be an attempt to push the techno artists in Northern Ireland where the scene is dead..

no regular nites or partys.. no labels.. no agencies.. no websites..

but dozens of top djs & producers..

so it will be these ppl who i will be looking to push..

gunjack
28-02-2005, 02:27 PM
fouryourears.com
nufonix.com
playittonight.com
pitchadjust.com

we will have the entire jaxx catalog on these sites soon. look for the gunjack collectors series and others available now on fouryourears.com

:rambo:

fresh_an_funky_design
28-02-2005, 06:05 PM
ive got my label on www.trackitdown.net and there really good. Most of the london labels are on there, along with other big labels such as intec & drum code etc

messyfuture
28-02-2005, 08:43 PM
it will be an attempt to push the techno artists in Northern Ireland where the scene is dead..

Not just yet pete,
Pauls starting a monthly thing in the front page(shivers) with both rooms open. He is putting his own pa in the place (which is unreal!!) and its on a saturday night too, which will hopefully pull a few more people down

Julian Lib is over on the 12th march

There are sooo many people itching for a good night out.......

cant wait

holotropik
01-03-2005, 12:17 AM
http://www.edmdigital.com/catalog/

this site has some good stuff and is growing every week. check it out?

MARKEG
01-03-2005, 12:41 AM
brilliant.. i think we all need to get into this mp3 selling shit. the sooner the better....

fresh_an_funky_design
01-03-2005, 01:07 AM
brilliant.. i think we all need to get into this mp3 selling shit. the sooner the better....

yeah rather than shun this new technolgy we should embrace or face getting left behind

maily
01-03-2005, 01:07 PM
www.beatport.com Surgeon & BMB on here + loads of others

278d7e64a374de26f==