PDA

View Full Version : ONE STEP TOO FAR

FUSION
28-02-2005, 06:09 PM
http://www.tuneinn.com/index.php?p=item&iid=8653

WTF !!!!!!!!!! this must stop :evil:

fresh_an_funky_design
28-02-2005, 06:13 PM
not into that at all. Its the sort of tune that if you dropped people would point and stare!

conflict
28-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Tune!!!

I bought 2 copies

A.McHardy
28-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Cant imagine who'd play that shit :eh:

Any ideas? maybe a coconut rum sipping jamaican pill popping schranz lover!? :cool: ;) :neutral:

Dj Audiowz
28-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Really really BAD :nono: :nono:

tioneb
28-02-2005, 07:34 PM
ok that really sucks, but is it worth posting about something u dont like ?????

audioinjection
28-02-2005, 07:44 PM
:doh:

loopdon
28-02-2005, 07:49 PM
wasn't this supposed to be a +ve forum :lol: :lol:

FUSION
28-02-2005, 08:20 PM
ok that really sucks, but is it worth posting about something u dont like ?????

yeah defo, in this case, the schranz remix thing is getting fully out of hand now, i know there was a previous post about it and at that point I had a bit of respect for it and could see the novelty value of doin wiked tunes like fire starter and born slippy, but i really rekon its gone too far now, especially since i d loaded a couple of recent mixes by awsome producers who dont need to drop remixes like this and their sets were littered with it :neutral: ............... sorry if this seemed like someone just starting a slagging post, it wasnt really meant to be like that, im just shocked that one of my favourite types of techno is seeming to take this alarmingly cheesy direction......... sorry if i offended you benoit or seemed overly negative, but i really dont get this at all....... your not the secret culprit for this are you??? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

FUSION
28-02-2005, 08:22 PM

whats a+ve?????? have I missed something?? i thought the previous problems with this forum were people throwing their toys out of the pram and arguing like babies????

stjohn
28-02-2005, 08:35 PM
+tive = positive! had me scratchin my head for a few days too...wicky wicky

sh*t song tho

killarava2day
28-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Wait till you hear the next three!!!

:shock:

karlo
01-03-2005, 12:56 AM
bahahahahahha

did they get licence anyway???? :doh: my mum what they done :oops: :dontevengothere:

bamze--
01-03-2005, 07:35 AM
the tune is good :)

MARKEG
01-03-2005, 11:06 AM
who's producing this shit??? :lol: :lol:

FUSION
01-03-2005, 11:23 AM
WE ALL KNOW ITS U, E.G I SAW THE FULL SCHRANZ WHITE LABEL COLLECTION , AND A CONTRACT COMMITING YOU TO VARIOUS DAVID HASSELHOFF REMIXES IN THE BACK OF YOUR RECORD BOX AT THE LAST FUSION !!!!!!! :neutral: :neutral: ;) ;)

orac
01-03-2005, 01:35 PM
who's producing this shit??? :lol: :lol:

Boris S. unfortunately :/ Ehhh somebody must feel some $$$.
It's sad, because his recent ep's were very good.

btw. soon newest 12" from him Got It EP (compressed 029)

jon connor
01-03-2005, 01:41 PM
this is a track for me 4 year old son hed love this, hahahahahah it reminds me of the tweenies my son watches on the childrens channel, hahahahahahah.......fuk ive alread said a peice on this stuff and to be honest wen they get court by the licenseing commitee they are gunna get peppered. but all things a side its nice to av a little bit of girly techno now + then . :shock: no no i dont believe i just said that :shock: hehehehehehe!

make sum noise for the girly tech in the house hahahahahah! maddness. :love:

jon connor
01-03-2005, 01:45 PM

whats a+ve?????? have I missed something?? i thought the previous problems with this forum were people throwing their toys out of the pram and arguing like babies????

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! eh eh ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! calm down lads this track is gay + ya mums would love it :lol: but if i see in ya box then ya deserve a big slap! with a wet kipper :love:

FUSION
01-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Boris S. unfortunately

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................... :cry: (fusion disapears in tears)

gunjack
01-03-2005, 05:17 PM
did u really respect a guy who ripped off lotsa other cats so much in the first place? :doh:

Scott Kemix
01-03-2005, 05:24 PM
i thought shranzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz was supposed to be dark?

Pure moulded stilton, even if the loop worked i would not put that sample anywhere near a techno or even shranzzzzzzzzz track. This has put me off that sound even more now :lol:

jon connor
01-03-2005, 08:08 PM
:shock: scot whos is that wet kipper ? :shock: my god i can smell it from ere :shock: crazy pic. heheheheheheh!

278d7e64a374de26f==