PDA

View Full Version : Track in the makes for yas to check out...

TechnoNRGKid
01-03-2005, 05:42 AM
What up.
Just alittle small bit of what i've been making. i still got much to do though.
http://home.earthlink.net/~technonrgkid/audio/distan3t.mp3

Right now i'm working with FL Producer 5 producer edition.
Some other tracks i've done in the past when i first got into production are here (http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=187374&T=1871l).
I think i'm getting use to producing abit more.
Feedback is much appreciated. But i know i goto adjust some volume levels and things.

I actually have a acid bassline on another version but i cant tune the bitch right.
:doh:

xfive
02-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Overall this needs to be much crisper and lacks a lot of mid range.
I'd also throw some more percussion in there as there really is not much substance besides the vocal, kick and hats. Your kick could also use a mid layer ontop to counteract the fact that it's very deep.

TechnoNRGKid
03-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Thx for the feedback.
I just begun it and it has much more to be added indeed.
I'll see what i can come up with.

:)

Apex Beat
03-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Starts off well but becomes repetative somewhat towards the end. I didnt really feel the vocal myself but obviously thats completely subjective. Could do with some bass and like the other guy said, increased the midrange. Yet that said, I really did like the flow of the track and the overall structure off it. Keep it up la!

TechnoNRGKid
04-03-2005, 04:37 AM
Yeah it's gonna be repetitve i just started it and dont have much to work with yet.
The vocal is probably gonna be layered with somethin else so you wont notice it too much upfront. see what i can come up with for that.
As for bass, i dunno what to use yet , for my major bassline. I put a reverb on the drum kick , and have a week bassline in the back but i still dunno what will be the main bassline.
Plus i didn't use much compression except for the generic fl producer vst.
Gonna add waves L1 compression when i get it to work in FL producer 5.

thx again for the feedback.

TechnoNRGKid
04-03-2005, 04:47 AM
I just listened to it again since about 2 days last listen and yeah deffinetly goto fix the midranges first.
:doh:

278d7e64a374de26f==