PDA

View Full Version : StoQ - Maximum Pain - track promoting the new collective

StoQ
01-03-2005, 10:10 AM
hi tekk freaks !!! here is the new track of mine which promotes the new collective Maximum Pain started by me and my friend Sito. hope u'll like this. any feedback wanted. just let me know what u think.

http://maxpain.intertel.net.pl/stoq/StoQ_-_Maximum_Pain.mp3

http://www.maximum-pain.prv.pl/

BloodStar
01-03-2005, 12:02 PM
i'm looking your production is much better than a few months ago. i didn't hear any your tracks for some time, and this surprised me quite well...
you could maybe turn up the overall volume..anyway,,nice track.. i like

audioinjection
01-03-2005, 06:22 PM
pretty cool track, reminds of some kay d smith stuff

mix sounds cool, overall good work

NinjaTechno
01-03-2005, 08:50 PM
well impressive something for everyone on here.clicked the link to the site and found a stack of good music with covers and everything.ive saved the lot to my PC and and will be listening 2 all of it through time as the first ep i checked out was a very nice pieace of work.deffo worht listening for those who aint already :clap:

BRADLEE
01-03-2005, 11:39 PM
definately loving it guys. Whomever did it, did a great job.!!!! I give you mad props. I especially love the wikked synth action. Mean, dirty, and will make ears bleed!!!! :clap: When it's on wax, let me know and I will purchase it. This sound is also similar to some stuff I make as well.

Barely Human
01-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Having this shit! Simple as.

Good Job :twisted:

xfive
02-03-2005, 02:17 AM
This is cool.. only thing I really noticed is that the top end needs to be a helluva lot more bright... but that may just be the mp3 compression.. :neutral:

It's really hard to give people useful feedback when their files are not of decently high quality.

Other than that good job ;)

AcidTrash
02-03-2005, 10:50 AM
a bit crunchy for me but cool track. Where's the top end? don't like the synth much

StoQ
03-03-2005, 11:25 AM
thx guys for linstening to my shit. your feedback is more than usefull for me and makes me stronger to produce more trax. thanx a lot. cheers

j_s
03-03-2005, 04:36 PM
cool stuff. as has been bmentioned, you'd do well to get the highs sizzling better. a bit more stereo separation might give the minds more room to beathe too. good track though, keep it up.....

278d7e64a374de26f==