PDA

View Full Version : miss kittin .....................

G-BO
02-03-2005, 01:43 AM
...reqium for a hit (LFO remix)

AVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

mrbenn
02-03-2005, 11:00 AM
crazy cut up madness, loving this one to :twisted:

slobodan
02-03-2005, 11:11 AM
YEAH MISS KITTIN IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Dogshit
02-03-2005, 11:18 AM

AVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus gerry,still crackin 1 off over her after all this time. :lol:

nice track tho.

Traxx
02-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Audio?

DJ Becka
02-03-2005, 09:29 PM
I just picked this up the other week when I was in Montreal.....LOVE IT :clap:

MARKEG
02-03-2005, 10:50 PM
the LFO mix of this I reviewed last month... it's an amazing track. the beginning is as good as the Aphex Twin, if not better.

really great work :clap:

Craig McW
02-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Agreed. Crackin remix....

G-BO
02-03-2005, 11:05 PM
insanity

changes alot to keep it interesting, but still absolutely bangin!

G-BO
02-03-2005, 11:07 PM

AVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus gerry,still crackin 1 off over her after all this time. :lol:

nice track tho.

danny beat it, miss kittin rocks and this track pisses on alot of the so called intellegent dark techno that peeps rant about ;)

would destroy any club :shock:

Traxx
02-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Found a smaple of this, like it. Flip side didnt sound to shabby either.

tioneb
03-03-2005, 08:06 AM
yes that remix is awesome !!

Katie
03-03-2005, 01:36 PM
miss kittin is wicked would love to see her do a dj set!

Traxx
03-03-2005, 05:23 PM

She's playing chibuku soonish!

Frank Dogshit
03-03-2005, 07:36 PM

She's playing chibuku soonish!

last week it was. think eddie went the worm.

Traxx
03-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Did he yeah. Birthday line up dont look too bad. Be full of pink t-shirted mullets though :lol:

Traxx
03-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Not sure if the birthday is the same weekend as atomic jam. Not sure where to head yet. Voodoo's on as well. :doh:

Fordy
03-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Anyone got a link to an audio file of this ?

mrbenn
03-03-2005, 08:02 PM
javascript:openAudioPlayer("\\\\recordbox\\Media\\Internet\\Media Repository\\Audio\\MissKitten\\MissKitten_RequiemF orAHit_LFOMix_32k.wma","{0D3F1340-65F0-4A44-88B3-733F8C23AF3E}");

Traxx
03-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Anyone got a link to an audio file of this ?

Juno have mate. Cant link ya to it tho gotta sign off!

Katie
04-03-2005, 01:05 AM
Not sure if the birthday is the same weekend as atomic jam. Not sure where to head yet. Voodoo's on as well. :doh:

you know you wanna go the jam really riley! i know saw the lineup for chibuku but its a bastard going out in liverpool now that i live in leeds! well gutted! missed her last year as well when she was on at evol cause no one had enough cash to go! :cry: :roll:

neko
04-03-2005, 01:01 PM
chibuku's the week after atomic jam so both can be done if u have the funds!

chibuku looks like it'll be quite decent too, will be full of mullets as was mentioned though.

soma
04-03-2005, 03:16 PM
she's playing at bugged out at the end in london this month.

the 14th i think.

check her site for full details of where she's knocking around.

http://www.misskittin.com

Frank Dogshit
04-03-2005, 03:40 PM
really dont see the fascination with the chibuku birthday to be honest...theres only derrick may worth bein arsed about and he has more bad days than good thesedays.

layo and borewhacka and groove armada are hardly original offerings either. :roll:

Traxx
04-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Couldnt care less about any of the names you mentioned frank. If i go it will be for dillinja, futurbound, scratch perverts, ian brown live & bit of 2 many dj's.

Traxx
04-03-2005, 05:20 PM

you know you wanna go the jam really riley! :

Im gonna go where the crowd goes :lol:

Katie
04-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Couldnt care less about any of the names you mentioned frank. If i go it will be for dillinja, futurbound, scratch perverts, ian brown live & bit of 2 many dj's.

ian brown live that'll be good! don't think i'm really up for seeing any of the others though either really! quite weekend in i spose! haha! :doh:

Katie
04-03-2005, 07:57 PM
chibuku's the week after atomic jam so both can be done if u have the funds!

chibuku looks like it'll be quite decent too, will be full of mullets as was mentioned though.

are you going?

neko
04-03-2005, 08:33 PM
na don't think so.
atomic jam next week then quiet one until the easter weekend onslaught.

Katie
04-03-2005, 08:39 PM
na don't think so.

so you going the jam? how you gonna get there?

Stella Boy
04-03-2005, 09:02 PM

you know you wanna go the jam really riley! :

Im gonna go where the crowd goes :lol:

but what if they're following you :eh: :lol:

oldbugger
05-03-2005, 12:47 AM
na don't think so.

were going on the train katie.

so i can get pissed :lol: makes a change..i'm sick of driving ;)

ho else is going to the jam then? :?:

conflict
05-03-2005, 01:58 AM
i love miss kittins voice

especially that 82 track

:love: :love: :love:

i yea!!

Traxx
05-03-2005, 04:28 PM
but what if they're following you :eh: :lol:

There in trouble. :lol:

Katie
05-03-2005, 04:55 PM
na don't think so.

don't blame you! hate driving when i'm too wrecked anyway and reckon i will be after locked and the jam! haha! no one else is really up for going cause emerson and that lot are going skiing next week and everyone else is skint really till there loans come in! bit shit really! everyones in attendance for voodoo though! :lol:

Traxx
05-03-2005, 05:16 PM
How much is the train to the brum then? Reckon im gonna stay local & go to voodoo instead.

Katie
05-03-2005, 05:42 PM
How much is the train to the brum then? Reckon im gonna stay local & go to voodoo instead.

i looked at it from manchester and it was 17.70 or something if you had a railcard and bout 28 quid if you didn't! sure its cheaper if you go from lpool from what i can remember from the past or then again i'm probably wrong cause that doesn't seem rite! :roll:

oldbugger
05-03-2005, 06:13 PM
na don't think so.

don't blame you! hate driving when i'm too wrecked anyway and reckon i will be after locked and the jam! haha! no one else is really up for going cause emerson and that lot are going skiing next week and everyone else is skint really till there loans come in! bit shit really! everyones in attendance for voodoo though! :lol:

don't usually mind the driving. but i wont drive when i'm pissed.. and i feel like getting slaughtered in brum :lol:

trains about £20 each so its prolly about the same price as taking the car anyway after petrol and parking and stuff... easier all round.

thats unless these rumours that it ends at 3am are true.. dont fancy waiting for a train till 7 :nono:

Fordy
05-03-2005, 06:32 PM
thats unless these rumours that it ends at 3am are true.. dont fancy waiting for a train till 7 :nono:

What rumours would they be ? I refuse point blank to come out of that club untill 6 atleast, atomic jam cant end at 3, wtf.

Fordy
05-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Just checked ticketmaster, says 21:30 to 6:00 so im going by that :lol:

oldbugger
05-03-2005, 07:14 PM
well i thought i couldnt be true.. :clap:

hear on here somewhere it was 3am.. :eh:

Traxx
05-03-2005, 11:02 PM

i looked at it from manchester and it was 17.70 or something if you had a railcard and bout 28 quid if you didn't! sure its cheaper if you go from lpool from what i can remember from the past or then again i'm probably wrong cause that doesn't seem rite! :roll:

Voodoo it is then.

Frank Dogshit
06-03-2005, 03:23 PM
na don't think so.

well i wasnt going the jam till you came round last night.... :evil: :lol: seriously considering it now although im pretty skint. :doh:

your a pain in the arse katie,bringing up goin the murder boys last night aswell!! :lol:

Katie
10-03-2005, 10:53 AM
na don't think so.

well i wasnt going the jam till you came round last night.... :evil: :lol: seriously considering it now although im pretty skint. :doh:

your a pain in the arse katie,bringing up goin the murder boys last night aswell!! :lol:

Haha sorry really wanted to go though! you know what i'm like! then i just ****ed off and left you weanting to go! haha! no seriously i well would have gone if i didn't have to work on the sunday! oh well no more sundays for bout a month! happy days! :lol:

OriginalTechnobastard
21-03-2005, 11:52 PM
:roll: well that went somewhere :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==