PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for that Banning

ncw
03-03-2005, 02:13 AM
RE: the jeff mills getting bottled thread.

If you don't want arguments on racism on this forum that is one thing. But if you won't let people QUESTION a seemingly racist (or as it seemed in this case thoughtless) post, then that is really f*cked up. You can't hound people into submission. And this negativity thing, you expect everyone to go around with a nice brainwashed smile? this is bullsh*t. Ban me please someone.

Frank Dogshit
03-03-2005, 02:28 AM
i totally agree with that....some posts have been getting locked recently when theres been absolutely no reason to at all.

inparticularly some posts slating certain 'schranz' tracks in which in fairness have been absolute dire.

it seems you arent allowed a voice anymore. :cool:

dirty_bass
03-03-2005, 02:37 AM
The point is, many people are just slating for the sake of it.
Arguing over personal taste is pathetic and pointless, and belongs on the schoolyard.
Ego is normally the fire behind it.
As for negative, nothing is negative if it is backed up with a cogent argument.
You don`t have to like something, but rather than just slating it, maybe state your reasons like an adult.
We can`t all agree, but threads with "this is crap, that sucks, blah blah", is for kiddies. And Little Detroit.

As for the whole racism debate.
This is the TECHNO FORUM
We have a section on the forum for non musical discussion
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=42
It`s called metropolis.

"Talk to the hand girlfriend!!" :love: :love:

Jimfish
03-03-2005, 02:41 AM
this board is starting to make me a little paranoid, i keep thinking the thought police are about to burst through the door and whisk me down to room 101... :neutral:

dirty_bass
03-03-2005, 02:49 AM
Mr Fish, will you please come with me.

Jimfish
03-03-2005, 02:50 AM
nooo, not the fantastic slippers! nooooooooo!

Adverse
03-03-2005, 06:09 AM
lol

Patrick
03-03-2005, 04:14 PM
We can`t all agree, but threads with "this is crap, that sucks, blah blah", is for kiddies. And Little Detroit.

Can you back that up with a cogent argument please ?

audioinjection
03-03-2005, 04:34 PM
fantastic slippers?? :doh:

Barely Human
03-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Its human nature to argue and not get on. Without negativity, positivity is pointless. Im for free speech, so i dont really condone the locking of posts unless they are blatent personal attacks.

acidsaturation
03-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Isn't the point though that it's not to hard really to stop and think for a minute and in that minute come up with a reasoned point to enable you to say: "I don't like this because..." rather than just "this is crap..."?

I think then there will be less locked posts..?

Tony
03-03-2005, 05:48 PM

Can you back that up with a cogent argument please ?

ha ha haaaa

MARKEG
03-03-2005, 06:03 PM
look i don't care. everyone knows the rules here, they've been the same from the start and if you don't like them you know not to come on here. end of.

:clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==