03-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Saw that one on vinyl shop today ! but havent heard it yet,how about u? :lol:

killarava2day
03-03-2005, 12:05 PM
This is AWESOME gear Glenn :clap:

Thanks alot.

BloodStar
03-03-2005, 01:15 PM
hope this will be another old good Heroes. will check it..

mr burns
03-03-2005, 04:31 PM
you can hear glen playing live at underground city march 6th, birmingham, full details of the night will be up in a few weeks, soz for the blatant plug :oops:

Mattias Fridell (emb)
03-03-2005, 05:51 PM
This one is some damn fine wax.
It´s even better than Heroes 5 which (was) my fav!

Good work Glenn :clap:

Traxx
03-03-2005, 05:54 PM
you can hear glen playing live at underground city march 6th, birmingham, full details of the night will be up in a few weeks, soz for the blatant plug :oops:

March the 6th is 3 days away... :eh:

mr burns
03-03-2005, 06:59 PM
sorry i meant may 6th :doh:

Traxx
03-03-2005, 07:03 PM
I hoped you did. I may well pay it a visit.

poisoned antidote
04-03-2005, 12:01 AM
any1 got an audio link?

gary_human
05-03-2005, 02:59 PM
been waiting long time for this . . . .

Mattias Fridell (emb)
05-03-2005, 03:59 PM
No link, only the samples on the computer hehe :lol:

poisoned antidote
05-03-2005, 05:25 PM
wotever...has ben released yet or wot?

gary_human
08-03-2005, 03:04 AM
found it on the planet rhythm records shop at ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58643&item=4707237 702&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

no samples though - sure they were posted in the techno promotion page

killarava2day
08-03-2005, 05:18 AM
Was released yesterday eh?

killarava2day
08-03-2005, 07:40 AM
Was released yesterday eh?

Whoops, PRRUK48 was released yesterday, this is due later this month I believe.

poisoned antidote
08-03-2005, 01:25 PM
thanks.

FUSION
10-03-2005, 12:10 AM
this is sooooooooooooooo good :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

steelgrooves
10-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Nice One Glenn.. Will def be picking it up soon..

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/171728-01.htm

ReakZ
10-03-2005, 04:16 PM
i like 1 & 3 tracks mmm goodie :cool:

DELTA9MDA
11-03-2005, 12:08 PM
it is in the mail coming to me now.

Mattias Fridell (emb)
11-03-2005, 01:09 PM
"Turret" is the bombtrack on this record.

Frank Dogshit
11-03-2005, 04:39 PM
absolute pounding stuff...

little less intense than previous heroes but 4 very nice tracks indeed!

Adverse
11-03-2005, 05:18 PM
there are only 3.. lol

Frank Dogshit
11-03-2005, 06:06 PM
there are only 3.. lol

sorry dad. ;)

i really should pay more attention.

Tiddlypeep
11-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Quality but then again did I expect anything less from Heroes?.

Will :)

Mattias Fridell (emb)
11-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Hope he will put some locked grooves on the upcoming heroes records.

The Overfiend
11-03-2005, 08:34 PM
That's what I'm talking about.
http://www.driverswanted.org/images/endurancechallenge/napolean.jpg

dirty_bass
11-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Not into this, doesn`t really separate itself from the other loop stuff like it from years ago.
Time for a new formula.

Heroes
11-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Not into this, doesn`t really separate itself from the other loop stuff like it from years ago.
Time for a new formula.

you mean more like this new formula dirty

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF167649-01-02-01.mp3

confussed :doh:

once again think before you pass comment please

Heroes
11-03-2005, 10:58 PM
just to add quickly before i get the smarmy replies, its not a case of sour grapes on my behalf, ive been in the game long enough and had my fair share be it good or bad, negative or positive i thrive on it all, Hypocrisy is my back raiser though, :shock:

dirty_bass
12-03-2005, 12:37 AM
That was the only hard techno tune I have ever released really.
I hardly think I can be accused of having a formula, well, maybe the A-sides of DB have a cetain sound. But I`ve done something to change that now, and have been investing time in experimentation, to find new sounds, and to be more diverse.
I`ve only released 7 records so far, and I realised after the first 3 I needed to stop myself getting into a rut, and getting formulaic.

How long have you been releasing?, and how many records have you made?.

Can you honestly say you are reaching or striving for your creative potential?
Or are you just trying to sell records?

Sorry to be hard, but you can obviously produce to a high standard, but just seem to be a little complacent with what you do.

Adverse
12-03-2005, 12:42 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeee

battle of the wits.. i think i'll stick around for this one.

dirty_bass
12-03-2005, 12:52 AM
No battle.
I don`t want a fight.

fatcollective
12-03-2005, 01:29 AM
f ucking ell steve, glenns music f ucking rocks man and has done for years!

killarava2day
12-03-2005, 01:33 AM
Just like walking up to the boss and calling him and his business ****ed, just a no no.

Glenn's gear got me into techno...thanking you again Glenn!!!

Patrick DSP
12-03-2005, 02:01 AM
i think we're all allowed a drunken rant or two, i know i've been guilty of them in the past. we all know that both steve and glenn are good peoples. so before people pick sides; let's just drop it.

The Overfiend
12-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Word to Dsp
Steve and Glenn are the only ones who should have anything to say in here, at least they would match wits. Please no one else throw wood into a non existent fire.

Adverse
12-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Just like walking up to the boss and calling him and his business ****, just a no no.

what a pile of crap. personally if something stinks i don't give a blantant f.uck who made it.

Clarkus
12-03-2005, 06:42 AM
To be honest with u, i think this is gettin a bit, handbags at 20 paces here!!
Come on guys, sort it out!!

To be honest with you, i buy both of your releases...... does this make me a fromula whore :oops: :lol:

dirty_bass
12-03-2005, 06:50 AM
I`m not htrying to argue, I am genuinely interested in the questions I ask.
But really, I`d rather talk to glen outside of this forum about it, as I don`t think it needs to go any further here.

Clarkus
12-03-2005, 07:00 AM
I`d rather talk to glen outside of this forum

That's what i'm talkin about. Real like is the way forward. I've said this many a time b4 but. Internet forums can be taken so far out of context, and thats where minor disagrements can turn into major arguements!!

killarava2day
12-03-2005, 08:05 AM
Just like walking up to the boss and calling him and his business ****, just a no no.

what a pile of crap. personally if something stinks i don't give a blantant fish'n'chips who made it.

Yeah you're right...ummm...not what I was trying to get across at all.

Heroes
12-03-2005, 12:48 PM
By the time of your post it looks about throwing out time, but beer reply or not here we go……….

Well the qualm from your post was loop formulation not hard techno! Iam not accusing, but in loop formulation, are we talking formula in production or genre? Because loop formulation can venture over from the stereotype views people have of techno to other genres, even to trance or techn/house………

Quote “or are you just trying to sell records”
A little insulting but understandable as you don’t know jack about me, but if selling records is a sin then iam truly guilty, as are many others are but that’s not my priority, aim, goal or incentive when I go in the studio or I would be making vocal techouse fodder. Do a search on me on the internet and see who many times I whore myself out with interviews fancy mug shots and other media hype that other “sale only, vulture wanna be, artist, label, producer, dj, you name it” are interested in. You will be surprised. I probably done only 8 interviews in my career, I don’t upload mix after mix to desperately prostitute myself out for gigs nor do I do the popular back scratch trick other djs/producers do by swap charting each others releases, hell if I chart which is seldom I very rarely use the opportunity to mention my own stuff, my web page is my only pimp station, I don’t use any rock n roll propaganda tricks, so trust me if my motivation was sales there’s a hell of load more stuff I could do wouldn’t you agree? Although I am guilty of wearing my heart on my sleeve and If you look at the history of my labels and also at the people I personally do collabs with iam not what you call a big gun recruiter to hype myself for improved sales, actually my biggest buzz is recruiting grass root producers and seeing them grow. There’s very few with a biog as lengthy as mine who think like this so think for a split second here. Probably with a catalogue of 7 releases you maybee haven’t had long enough in the scene to see what you have to do to survive as an individual let alone with a family in this game so I think that comments totally out of context and holds not an ounce of relativity and think its better thrown over to people like cox, tietso or even sasha, so if you let me have there email ill gladly put that question to them. I do however after a quick scan on the forum see some of you’re comments that can hold ground and have constructive meaning

I’ve been releasing stuff from late 97 to present with a break the last 18 months, so in total I make that about say 5 and a half to 6 years, Can i honestly say iam reaching or striving for my creative potential, “totally” at least with what I choose to share with the scene, in the period were talking about and the sub genre I want to be in and not what others want me to be in I think ive been pretty diverse, ventilator on template, collabs on various labels, the tongue n cheek of punish, and early compound releases have had an evaluative feel at least it feels like that too me, my punish lp had a fair range of the techno sub genre I like to mess with. In my production career ive amassed a good 30-40 tracks of other very diverse stuff that ive chosen not to air, ranging from full out electro, pure namlook Mixmaster Morris atmospheric ambience “you know who these two producers are right” ? I have delved into even drum n bass rhythms, fused with James brown style funk, anyway before I forget That reminds me I have to call up Autechre and Black dog and ask them why they never released that gabber album so they could prove there diversity…

Now iam not planning on this being and on going Jordan, Jodie Marsh scenario, “overseas viewers you wont get the pun” but ill be Jordan if its ok with you lot…….this is my final reply on the post

Over and out

And by the way complacency comes with time we all suffer it now and again so lets see what your next 7 releases yield or better still save this post a read it another 6 years…….

OriginalTechnobastard
12-03-2005, 12:59 PM
there you have it...

:oops: Hahhaha! Pretty colourful reply!

OriginalTechnobastard
12-03-2005, 01:01 PM
are you try to sell records :doh: ? No just the apples and carrots

OriginalTechnobastard
12-03-2005, 01:07 PM
i think we're all allowed a drunken rant or two, i know i've been guilty of them in the past. we all know that both steve and glenn are good peoples. so before people pick sides; let's just drop it.

Am I allowed few later on? Just post some membership photos! I'm sure I'll find a thing or two :lol:

The Germ
12-03-2005, 02:15 PM
1525 (12") Colours
2755 (12") Colours
3995 (12") Colours
Breeding Ground (12") Compound
Coding Sequence (12") Planet Rhythm
Combined Elements (2x12") Planet Rhythm
Groove Propulsion (12") Compound
Mutations EP (12") Planet Rhythm
The Process (12") Planet Rhythm
Access Point (12") Wedafuqawi
Bubble World (12") Blueline Music
Further Advances (12") Compound
Origins (12") Highland Beats Technology Music Works
Sonic Broadcast Pt.1 (12") Unknown Forces
Tonal Path (12") Planet Rhythm
Tonal Path II (12") Planet Rhythm
Virus Defence (12") Highland Beats Technology Music Works
Wider Universe (12") Compound
Assassins (12") Heroes
Doggy Style (12") Punish
Enemies (12") Heroes
H2 Remixes (12") Heroes
Machine Phase (12") Compound
Mutations II (12") Planet Rhythm
Pump Action (12") Heroes
Sentinel (12") Heroes
Submissions 1 (12") Submissions
Tantrum (12") Heroes
Violations (12") Blueline Music
Beg (12") Punish
H1 Remixes (12") Heroes
H3 Remixes (12") Heroes
H4 Remixes (12") Heroes
Nightshift (12") Punish
Re-Fresh (12") Fresh Grind Recordings
Submissions 4 (12") Submissions
Submissions 6 (12") Submissions
Bubble World 2.0 (12") Blueline Music
Direct Drive EP (12") Planet Rhythm
Electric Blue 1 (12") Punish Blue
H5 Remixes (12") Heroes
Nightshift (2x12") Punish
Submissions 8 (12") Submissions

Remixes:
Cockfosters (Remixes) (2x12") Cockfosters (Pounding ... Fine Audio Recordings
The Project EP (12") Divergence (Glenn Wils... Unknown Forces
Multiple Index (12") Multiple Index (Glenn ... Blackout Audio
Elektr. Volksmusik (Remixes) (12") Im Rausch Der Musik (G... Schubfaktor
Tweakin 'n' Freakin (12") Tweakin 'n' Freakin (G... Body:Art:Form:
Wooden Man (12") Wooden Man (Glenn Wils... Fine Audio Recordings
Wooden Man (12") Wooden Man (Glenn Wils... Fine Audio Recordings
H4 Remixes (12") Half Light (Glenn Wils... Heroes
Hydraulix 09 (Remixes) (2x12") Untitled (Glenn Wilson... Hydraulix
La Fwent Remixes (12") La Fwent (Glenn Wilson... Yin Yang
Pounding Grooves Remixed 02-18 (10") Untitled (Glenn Wilson... Pounding Grooves Remixed
Shark Attack (12") Shark Attack (Glenn Wi... Wedafuqawi
Stamina EP (12") Bitter (Glenn Wilson R... Audio Assault
Prodrive Remixes EP (12") Prodrive (Glenn Wilson... Mastertraxx
Untitled (12") Untitled Curved Pressings Ltd
Vol. 2 (12") Fostered Shokoy
Vessels (2x12") Energy Discharge, Boot... Planet Rhythm
Audio Flights Pt. 2 (12") Against The Grain Planet Rhythm
Punish Allstars Volume 3 (12") Meat Market Punish
Vol. 1 (12") Barriers D3
Distant Drums (Part 1) (12") Sub Tempo Drumworks
Punish All Stars Volume 4 (12") Fotzen Funk Punish
Turbulence Chapter 3 (12") Double Vision Patterns
Electric Blue 1 (12") Me So Horny Punish Blue
Submissions 8 (12") Night Train Submissions
Glenn Wilson - Magnetics 1
Glenn WIlson - Heroes Vol.6
Hand Of Cog EP (12") Planet Rhythm
Unclassified EP (12") Planet Rhythm
Releases:
154 (12") Colours
Frontal Assaults (12") Colours
Realm of Sanity (12") Colours
Releases:
Collide (12") Template
Internal Signal EP (12") Template
Sensors (12") Template
Equations Of Motion (12") Compound
Releases:
The Ticket (10") Planet Rhythm
The Flight EP (12") Planet Rhythm
Discipline (12") Punish
Double-D (12") Punish
Keep That Rhythm Going (12") Punish
Miss Strict (12") Punish
Rubber Aliens (12") Punish
Lip Service (12") Punish
Release (12") Punish
Submit (12") Punish
Aural Exciter 2nd Session (12") Punish
We Like To Watch (12") Punish
Punish Allstars Volume 1 (12") City Lock (Loop), Stri... Punish
Punish Allstars Volume 2 (12") Slag Punish
Indecent Tones (12") Compound

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!

fatcollective
12-03-2005, 02:32 PM
:lol:

dirty_bass
12-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Well, although I haven`t had a huge amount of releases, it means nothing to me.
My own history within in the scene, especially the free party scene, in london, is pretty long, I was also in a signed band before this.
And comparing releases means nothing to me. As musically I have been active for the same amount of time as you, only I spent more energy putting on illegal raves, rather than releasing records.
So history is irrelevant really.

Thank you for the sensible reply though, I wasn`t looking for an argument.
I will always be brutally honest in my opinions, which is better than the faux butt licking and pandering you get from most people I expect.
My only concern is that I genuinely feel that your releases over the last few years, although always of good production quality, tend to be very similar.
The same thing has happend to Guy Mcaffer, and yes I understand the need for having mouths to feed etc, but as someone a lot of people in the scene may look up to (although idolatry is always disapointing) you are in the position where you can influence and steer change into a seriously stagnating scene. The sound you made all those years ago with punish was very influential and has spawned a sea of imitation.
Maybe the time has come to seriously innovate in what you are doing, as you surely know that production wise, the sheep will follow, and you could be in a position of taking the music forward and keeping it alive.

I know you have your new magnetics project, but it doesn`t really seem to be much of a change from what you are doing with heroes.
If you aren`t in it for the sales, then why not take more of a risk musically?

I only say these things because I care for the scene and the music so much.

Adverse
12-03-2005, 03:55 PM
ffs

Heroes
12-03-2005, 04:14 PM
yea but then this is what frustrates me dirty and i dont mean this as an insult but you are talking of change, i mean ask yourself does the scene need another 2 tracks like this then ?

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF167649-01-01-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF167649-01-02-01.mp3

and iam not isolating these for any reason ive checked and it’s still a case of ditto. Absolutely no dig at Jeff because he’s a killer guy and wicked dj but iam just trying to validate my point or should id say rather validate your point, but its like there’s a bleating on here again and again from you about the saving of a scene and then you are doing the opposite by fuelling its demise with the above, like i said absolutely no insult intended here but what you bleating about and doing really isn’t that much different....In an ideal world what your saying is probably a global utopia for producers n listeners in some ways i agree. But even the way you compress the way you eq, the room will give you a sound that’s hard to drop that’s even if you want to drop it at present i don’t. iam not looking for an admiring clan of followers patting me on the back for what or what i don’t do because iam on my own personal journey, my tunes are my drug if people get the trip along the way and it floats there boats that’s a bonus. but i want to build an identity if iam getting cloned by other producers why should i be the Sheppard to change the path of the so called "quoted" sheep. As a great quote goes from who i consider one of the most talented producers i know "only dead fish follow the stream" maybe my advice to constant production questions has been my downfall to a cloned gw sound, am i bother? no because i like to help and if in giving this knowledge it means I have to share my stage fine. Do i claim to be an innovator probably not, if others want to class me fine, ive just been fortunate to earn off my passion. or may i rephrase that "survive" off my passion.......i have never charged more than £400 for a remix even though some of my productions have sold in excess of 7000 units, but if they had sold 700 I would have been equally as proud of them. In the past ive been quoted 4500 euro by producers for remixes that we now know had engineers to bring there ideas or not as the case may be to reality, is this not a bigger crime as like the dj’s who have annihilating the scene by demanding 5k a gig week in week out or should we put court techno into recess...

But Magnetics A1 has no reference to anything really ive done before ah yea sorry its 4/4 before the off beat break, some might even label it house, but feel free to take the reins and be the Sheppard and ill check back in 6 months when its lambing season to see what greener pastures you have found......

dirty_bass
12-03-2005, 04:39 PM
The original title of the open source track (which is not my label) was called "is this all you want?" and it was me spending 2 hours making a hard, crunchy track as a kind of protest.
Who`d of thought it would get released?
It`s hardly a measure of my production output.

If you check these, you`ll see that no tune sounds the same.
I`m not claiming to be the best producer in the world, but I do everything I can to be creative, and stay away from repeating myself if I can.

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Voidloss%20-%20Lately%20the%20suffering%20has%20lifted%20me.mp 3
http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Voidloss%20-%20Lights%20out,%20hide%20away,%20feel%20nothing.m p3
http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Dirty%20Bass%20-%20Despair%20becomes%20joy.mp3
http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Voidloss_Drowning_in_my_Ocean.mp3
http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Dirty_Bass_The_Black_Lodge.mp3

If someone chooses to release a track by me, it`s up to them.
My own output on my own label is entirely up to me, and I am choosing to take risks now, and do different things.
I am starting a new label specifically for this purpose, so I would say I am putting my money where my mouth is, and not bleating at all.
You compare my comments to one record.

I`m not looking to lead anyone or shepard anyone. I`ve always made music for myself, and if anyone else likes it then cool, but either way, I`ll keep on doing it.
I would like to see people push themselves creatively, across the board, and I think we all need people to throw a spike at us to wake us up sometimes.
You can attack me too, well, you have, and great, I don`t hate you for it, and I don`t bear a grudge, hopefully we can both learn something.

I`m glad this conversation has happened, and I really don`t bear any ill towards you at all man. But I think it is good to have more communication within the scene, above the usual, "your great, I think your great, listen to my demo, shit"

If everyone just rolled over and kissed ass, this scene would be even more stagnent than it already is.

We can disagree, but still be on the same side.
:love: :cool:

ReakZ
12-03-2005, 04:55 PM
:shock: Serious talk going on here ;)

Heroes
12-03-2005, 05:18 PM
the links wont work for me, none the less i could uplaod the same way to air my unheard side, respect to you choosing to air your diverse side on vinyl, i choose not to because its a path i dont wanna take at present, but is it truly worth the 1 liner constant comments? i think if we went through this forum and took away the ditto ditto dittto ditto post we could narrow it down to about 50 threads

dirty_bass
12-03-2005, 05:26 PM
hehe
true.

Jimfish
12-03-2005, 06:09 PM
yeah that is true

Jimfish
12-03-2005, 06:10 PM
yep, definilty true..

Jimfish
12-03-2005, 06:11 PM
...in fact.. no, ive thought about it and its just not true

dirty_bass
12-03-2005, 06:37 PM
yep

dirty_bass
12-03-2005, 06:38 PM
who`s your favourite dj

Tiddlypeep
12-03-2005, 07:14 PM
who`s your favourite dj

Tiger Tim!.

The Overfiend
12-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Maybe I can arrange a meeting of minds for you two if you're up to it.

dirty_bass
13-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Why not. I`m game,

Adverse
13-03-2005, 06:29 AM
it's now become pitiful.

MARKEG
13-03-2005, 08:52 AM
now i like the way this post has gone. some of the comments here have really, really got me thinking. to me, history means everything - glenn has a huge histroy, one that i've followed since the first ever planet rhythm release way, way back. and on internet forums ppl with alot less history and track records are always quick to critisize. this really REALLY annoys me because half of these ppl are bedroom DJ's or wanna be producers with 0 release and their comments are totally unconstructive and totally way out of order. call it jealousy if you will. and that's what truly gets my back up. but the thing here and it's something, i really think is good about this forum, is that comments come up that really are trying to be constructive and that's very, very rare on the internet. sometimes you even think 'woooaahhh', but then you've got to remember we're all on the same team.

i really respect the way both dirty bass and glenn have handled this. i know you well g and i think a commment like 'this is not going forward' or 'this is like the way guy mccaffer's stuff has gone' is gonna dig at you. cause at the end of the day, this is just not the way glenn thinks when he is in the studio. i know, i've been there.

but yes, we all have a responsibility to push this forward. and i genuinely believe most of us of particular 'track record' on this forum are trying to do this. i believe hereos 6 is a small step forward for glenn, not massive, but nice to get hereos back on track. but i also think the direction and sound that magnetics is at is HUGE. i've heard 2 of these releases now and i know where the label is trying to go. loopy formula shit NOT. money making same old same old NOT. there's a passion for difference there and you've got to just watch this label develop.

ok nice 1 guys for being so diplomatic. i just wish everyone was like this!!! make my job easier ;)

dirty_bass
13-03-2005, 04:49 PM
In the past ive been quoted 4500 euro by producers for remixes that we now know had engineers to bring there ideas or not as the case may be to reality, is this not a bigger crime as like the dj’s who have annihilating the scene by demanding 5k a gig week in week out or should we put court techno into recess...

Yes, totally. Too many DJ`s paying other people to make "their" music for them.

Jimfish
13-03-2005, 08:04 PM
man, i didnt realise that happens in techno too.. care to name any names?

Stella Boy
13-03-2005, 10:58 PM

I'd rather not hear who does this to be honest. The internet is an amazing tool and if names were mentioned then it could be construde as slanderous if proved incorrect.

Let's not go down that route as it achieves nothing apart from pointing fingers and name calling :nono:

dirty_bass
13-03-2005, 11:42 PM
Jumped the gun a bit there. I don`t think anyone was gonna name names.
I think most of us know anyway.

loopdon
13-03-2005, 11:52 PM
as long as the other person is named on the cover etc. no problem (see remus/liebing/kruse/bailey...etc.etc.etc.) or the "co"-producer doesn't want to appear in writing, ok.

coming to think of it, needing other people to whack loops together (which is the bizz, often enuff) :shock:

i'd prefer doing it myself, but the truth prolly is that many people with big names with lists of records have never turned a knob in the studio themselves...

these producers could/will benefit from the djing experiences those big names undoubtfully have, maybe two worlds coming together?

i mean, if you are a respected dj and would like (need?!) some releases accompanying this, would you whack out your first dodgy fruity-loops attempts??? can't afford to do so :!: and wait until you can? - aahh, no time's money ! :crackup:

.... i've probably had to much beer....

loopdon
13-03-2005, 11:54 PM
or: why is every good dj expected to be a good dj as well?

Jimfish
14-03-2005, 12:56 AM
im just interested mate, id like to listen.. i couldnt give a flying **** what people do, but from a listening point of view i just think it would be interesting

Jimfish
14-03-2005, 12:57 AM
i used to do a lot of this myself for people in other genres you see...

fresh_an_funky_design
14-03-2005, 01:20 AM

i think marco bailey gets redhead & tom hades to do all his engineering, however don't qoute me on this as i have no actual evidence i just heard it off someone. However knowing this has really put me off his music

The Germ
14-03-2005, 01:23 AM
I heard you can smell bears period juice.

dirty_bass
14-03-2005, 01:30 AM
I think as was said above, we just drop the subject before any accusations start flying about.
If your gonna say something, get your facts right or discuss it with the person involved.

schlongfingers
14-03-2005, 01:38 AM
I heard that Mark EG is actually Fatboy Slim, and that Fatboy uses the name as a front to go mental because his missus likes him all sensible. I have no proof, but I heard this in about 97 in the toilets at Atomic Jam - the person who told me was sober and looked really smart, he could have been some kind of agent or something, didn't look like just anyone. This really put me off the music of Dave Angel.

Jimfish
14-03-2005, 01:51 AM
sorry, i guess that question was a bit subversive.

ill go shave me head...

dirty_bass
14-03-2005, 02:03 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38347000/jpg/_38347633_kevin300.jpg

Ohhhh it`s so unfair!!!

Jimfish
14-03-2005, 02:37 AM

Jimfish
14-03-2005, 02:37 AM
touche!

dirty_bass
14-03-2005, 04:33 AM

BRADLEE
14-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Well I really enjoyed the Turret track a lot. I’ll be going to buy this one when I do find it. Although it seems it is very hard to find on the US shores. So if someone knows where I can get it, please let me know.

DELTA9MDA
20-03-2005, 02:27 AM
ORDER FROM GLENN

DELTA9MDA
07-04-2005, 04:36 PM
it came yesterday, it is NASTY.
every bit a HEROES rec.

278d7e64a374de26f==