Fulham V Charlton 1-1
Toon V shite 1-2
Saints V Spurs 1-1
Norwich V Chelsea 0-3
Albion V Brum City 0-2
Everton V Shiteburn Rovers 2-0

Frank Dogshit
04-03-2005, 03:54 PM
we'll hammer ya this weekend fuk knuckle!!

bout time someone knocked your lot down a peg or 2. :lol:

Esox Lucius
04-03-2005, 04:02 PM

as depeche mode once said "dream on" :lol:

Richierush
04-03-2005, 04:03 PM

:lol: we where lucky to come away with a point when we went to ur place but ur in our back yard so u have no chance ;) :lol:

Hakka
04-03-2005, 04:48 PM

what's worse is that he believes the shite can do Newcastle at SJP!?!?

Liverpool will be our 5th win on the trot.

Esox Lucius
04-03-2005, 04:51 PM
hope so mate just reckon they will do you unfortunately :neutral:

frank dogturd - i bet paul dick(head)ov wishes he had gone to everton when he had the chance, wouldnt want him here though :lol:

Richierush
04-03-2005, 05:16 PM
:lol: just been watchin sky sports news its sayin dickov and savage lookin doubtful am glad cause i hate the dirty cunts ;)

Hakka
04-03-2005, 06:33 PM
:lol: just been watchin sky sports news its sayin dickov and savage lookin doubtful am glad cause i hate the dirty cunts ;)

They like to tickle each other at half time.

How strange...

jam
05-03-2005, 11:24 AM
In the best interests of boro i think a 0-0 draw will do fine at st james park,with shearer and robert breaking there legs,bowyer and Gerrard double teaming the ref and getting banned from football for the rest of the season and morientes,hypia and given all seeing this and saying they are too scared to play again this season.

Esox Lucius
05-03-2005, 12:00 PM
given should leave st james park, he's one of the best keepers in the premiership, im suprised united havent gone after him.

Hakka
05-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Well! Robert has stepped up to make it 5 wins on the go... Now to destroy Olympiakos and Tottenham and go for the double!

:)

jam
06-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Well! Robert has stepped up to make it 5 wins on the go... Now to destroy Olympiakos and Tottenham and go for the double!

hahahahahah typical

piginabush
06-03-2005, 06:42 PM

by the double surely you mean 2 wins in 2 games ;) :lol:

Hakka
07-03-2005, 09:56 AM

haha... Sorry your thinking too much like a Boro fan, I mean go for the double as in the FA Cup and Uefa Cup mate.

You've got plenty to worry about right now, being Sporting Lisbon mate.

piginabush
07-03-2005, 09:18 PM

haha... Sorry your thinking too much like a Boro fan, I mean go for the double as in the FA Cup and Uefa Cup mate.

aaaah is that because they are your only 2 chances of european football next season and you have to clutch at as many straws as you can????

mwhahahahahahahahaha

Hakka
07-03-2005, 09:38 PM

aaaah is that because they are your only 2 chances of european football next season and you have to clutch at as many straws as you can????

mwhahahahahahahahaha

Ha ha. Well, whatever mate, I'm just looking forward to 3 points off your lot on 16th April. We was robbed last time round by a very lucky late goal. Hope your boys go through to the final in the Uefa cup. Will be amusing to stuff you and lift the Uefa Cup at the same time.

hahahaahaha....

;)

piginabush
07-03-2005, 10:03 PM

mwhahahahahahahahaha

Ha ha. Well, whatever mate, I'm just looking forward to 3 points off your lot on 16th April. We was robbed last time round by a very lucky late goal. Hope your boys go through to the final in the Uefa cup. Will be amusing to stuff you and lift the Uefa Cup at the same time.

hahahaahaha....

;)

tbh m8 I cant see it happening, we shouldnt really have come this far with the injuries we have had this year.....

still, Shearers tears rolling down his face while Gareth lifts the cup will make a nice Wallpaper for me computer :clap: :clap: :clap:

Esox Lucius
07-03-2005, 10:08 PM
if either of you won the uefa cup it would be good to see

Traxx
07-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Why?

jam
07-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Why?

maybe because we are representing england?

i always want english teams to do well

Traxx
07-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Or maybe its another one of his many teams that he 'supports'?

Frank Dogshit
08-03-2005, 12:16 AM

:lol:

Esox Lucius
08-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Why?

because it would be good to see a premiership club do it, we are not all bitter bastards.

many teams i support? nah just 2 son, everton & celtic.

you would wank off the gaffer of any team that beat everton because you are that bitter. :lol:

Esox Lucius
08-03-2005, 08:18 AM

:lol:

go and support preston north end you leyland glory hunter :lol:

Traxx
08-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Why?

you would wank off the gaffer of any team that beat everton because you are that bitter. :lol:

Thats you with liverpool bud :cool:

Traxx
08-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Why?

Thats you with liverpool bud :cool:

& sir fergie of twatsville :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==