PDA

View Full Version : detfella - |ines & |ines & \ines

detfella
04-03-2005, 10:49 PM
http://www.algorhythms.co.uk/allsorts/techno56%20(23.02.2004).mp3

i recorded some live drumming over the top too, tho i doubt anyone will spot it !! only had a dodgy mic best i can do for now lol

Apex Beat
06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Sup Chief

Kick needs tightening up, maybe compression or sidechain it or something. Cant really hear the snares or loops either. At 3:00 to 3:05 the synth bassline thing dosnt quite sit right, I think it needs to be brought into the track better. I like the wierd violin thing though - overall quite a nice track that suffers from poor production (something which I know all too well about at the moment with my own stuff). That said, I liked the atmosphere of the track and I'm digging the really dark eriness the track possesses. Keep them coming!

TimoBenz
07-03-2005, 10:08 PM
i think it yould be a great track. but the mastering is awful ;)

BRADLEE
11-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Detfella "Techno56"

Very nice here in the aspect of the tune itself. You have alot of nice rhythms going on in here, some very proper edits, and also just a very driving feel to it. And not at one point did I get bored with anything in there. I really enjoyed the darkness you added as well towards the end of the tune with that Machine type printer noise...sounds all crazy. Very good stuff indeed. Just mix it down again to get all of the clarity you can out of it, and you're for sure on the right track.

278d7e64a374de26f==