PDA

View Full Version : Blackburn v Everton

Frank Dogshit
06-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Gotta love that result!! Wiped out that ex rangers reject in the first half and beat that old cunt in goal with a nice 25 yarder from a ex 3rd division striker that hasnt scored in months!

Duncan Ferguson shags his mum and Marcus Bent is an ex rovers reject aswell the bent fag!

Fuk it off back down the pub for an hour... :clap:

macca
06-03-2005, 07:55 PM
always good to see the mickey mouse shite get beat :clap: :clap: :clap:

Esox Lucius
06-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Gotta love that result!! Wiped out that ex rangers reject in the first half and beat that old cunt in goal with a nice 25 yarder from a ex 3rd division striker that hasnt scored in months!

Duncan Ferguson shags his mum and Marcus Bent is an ex rovers reject aswell the bent fag!

well done, you are still shit though with a wank sheep shaggin gaffer.

Frank Dogshit
06-03-2005, 08:51 PM

you were absolutely awful today!!well fancy boro/liverpool to catch you clowns up now. after todays performance it looks like youll be sliding down the league fast.

old ginger bollocks little boys shagging moyes wasnt a happy man today! :lol:

macca
06-03-2005, 09:07 PM

ha ha talk about spittin ur dummy out :lol:

Frank Dogshit
06-03-2005, 09:42 PM

ahh the joys of repeatedly used banter....'your still shit though'!

change the record son. ;)

Traxx
06-03-2005, 09:43 PM
The defend for 80 mins then hope to get a goal or own goal tactic doesnt seem to be working now. Panics gonna set in.

Frank Dogshit
06-03-2005, 09:49 PM
your right they were shite until the last 5 minutes when they opted to thrown 1 or 2 extra men forward.

we aint played a more negative team all season and no matter how many donkeys they put on up front it didnt really matter against blackburns solid backline. That ryan nelsons one of the signings of the season,free transfer aswell. :cool:

That osmans a top little player for everton though,big things from him id say.

dee
06-03-2005, 10:32 PM
youre all shite utd are the best :lol: :lol:

Traxx
06-03-2005, 10:36 PM

Crystal palace disagree.

dee
06-03-2005, 10:38 PM

Crystal palace disagree.

we all av are off days mate , you should no that :lol: :lol:

DJ Corbzy
06-03-2005, 11:36 PM
gutted downers!!

really though everton were gonna win by a few!!

basslinejunkie
07-03-2005, 01:03 AM
blackburn played sum good stuff at times also.huges must of introduced his grass diet.

Esox Lucius
07-03-2005, 11:37 AM

ha ha talk about spittin ur dummy out :lol:

not like you to do it is it spacca :lol:

Esox Lucius
07-03-2005, 11:38 AM
The defend for 80 mins then hope to get a goal or own goal tactic doesnt seem to be working now. Panics gonna set in.

yep because your tactics are working well :roll: no panic for your lot as you wont do **** all.

Frank Dogshit
07-03-2005, 12:10 PM

yep because your tactics are working well :roll: no panic for your lot as you wont do **** all.

what does it matter?

your both shit anyway! ;)

Esox Lucius
07-03-2005, 12:41 PM

what does it matter? we cant all be as great as everton, not everyone has the best manger in the premiership

your the shit anyway! when i lived in liverpool i always wanted to be a blue but i knew i wasnt good enough as your amazing fans, the best in the league ;)

Frank Dogshit
07-03-2005, 12:45 PM

what does it matter? we cant all be as great as everton, not everyone has the best manger in the premiership

your the shit anyway! when i lived in liverpool i always wanted to be a blue but i knew i wasnt good enough as your amazing fans, the best in the league ;)

Yep and i still am a blue!! None of that everton shite tho,there all gay and have a habit of wearing pink salmon shirts in past seasons. :lol:

Esox Lucius
07-03-2005, 12:51 PM
dont mention that kit mate :lol:

Frank Dogshit
07-03-2005, 12:57 PM
dont mention that kit mate :lol:

Barry Horne with his handle bar moustache in a salmon pink shirt!

Questions must be asked... :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==