PDA

View Full Version : Tjark_Traum(Cocoonmix)

Tjark
07-03-2005, 07:21 PM
:roll: :oops:
http://www.bastian-storm.de/home/Tjark_Traum_Cocoonmix.mp3

:hello: :hello: :hello:

cya euer Tjark ;)

Apex Beat
07-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Kicks too weak, sounds odd and quiet. I'm really liking the loop from the offset - Bassline is suited to the track and feels right. I especially like the way its brought in. Again, at 2:15 - once the kick and snares return - they sound too quiet, perhaps drowned out by the bassline. However, I really liked the begining of the track and the vocals fit well. And for what its worth I really dont think the xylophone esq rythem fits with the track.

carltaylor43
04-04-2005, 09:42 AM
yeah the bassline is cool!!

Hi Hats need turning down a bit, kick needs turning up and maybe it would be better without an accent on the 1 & 3... have it the same volume on every beat.. also like Apex says, when the bassline cutoff is up full it takes up too much of the mix space, maybe a little bit of EQing / compression is needed to keep it sitting nice..

I like the vocal thought, even though I dont know what it is saying

;)

BRADLEE
04-04-2005, 10:01 PM
very nice tune in idea for sure man!!! Dope shit. I love the broken beat action and the little vocal sample my friend. Just in headphones myself, but I'm sure you'll get the mixdown sorted :clap:

AcidTrash
05-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Don't like this one very much. That one u did with timo was waaaaay better than this. Still, listen to that one a lot. This one is just a rehash of the other one by the sounds of it. You've succeeded with that bass sound. Try something different now.

278d7e64a374de26f==