PDA

View Full Version : chelsea vs barcelona

macca
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
what a game this **** me. that ronaldinho is ****in class what a goal. :clap: cant believe chelsea went 3 up after 10 mins, mad that. bet u mourinho is furious with the players an im glad the arrogant bastard :lol: cant wait 4 the 2nd half could be any 1's this game now

Traxx
08-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Cracking game that. I said chelsea would do them. Oh & the scum got beat im fukin made up :cool:

macca
08-03-2005, 09:38 PM
what a game tell ya what tho that cech is 1 class goal keeper defo kept them in the game what a buy hes turned out 2 be

Traxx
08-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Aye, top keeper him.

macca
08-03-2005, 09:47 PM
what was the barcer players complaining about with the last goal??? aint watched the reply but me dad said something abar some 1 pulling the keeper out the way

Traxx
08-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah he sort iof pulled the keeper round a bit but i dont think he would of got the goal anyway. No way the ref could of seen it i dont think.

Traxx
08-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Im fukin made up chelsea won anyway. There a bunch of arrogant cunts that barca team. We put ze germans out tomorrow the id take us to beat them russian twats in the quarters, get some revenge :lol:

macca
08-03-2005, 10:22 PM
We put ze germans out tomorrow the id take us to beat them russian twats in the quarters, get some revenge :lol:

wouldnt ****in dare bet on us mate were shite away simple as that good at home but shite away could easily c us gettin beat the way we r at the mo

Traxx
08-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah i know, i was just takin the piss really like but get ****in positive :rambo: :lol:

macca
08-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah i know, i was just takin the piss really like but get ****in positive :rambo: :lol:

would love 2 its just they let us down everytime i do this season :cry: weve got a good chance like just hope we dont waste it

Esox Lucius
09-03-2005, 07:33 AM
that chelsea v barca game was one of the best games i have ever seen, up there with that united v real game a couple of seasons ago at old trafford.

ronaldinho, deco & eto'o are sheer class. chelsea were very lucky.

good luck to the shite but i wouldnt put it past leverkusen to hammer you 4-0 at home or something

:lol:

lukekendall
09-03-2005, 08:53 AM
that was a ****ing hell of a game

im so glad that chelsea won with all the talk of chelsea just playing defencive football and they beat them 4.2

ronaldinos goal was class i just dont understand how he pulled that off
as
for chelsea they looked like they wanted it more, joe cole had a real good game as did terry and calvalio they were solid at the back

Esox Lucius
09-03-2005, 09:00 AM
that was a **** hell of a game

im so glad that chelsea won with all the talk of chelsea just playing defencive football and they beat them 4.2

as
for chelsea they looked like they wanted it more, joe cole had a real good game as did terry and calvalio they were solid at the back

I dont think chelsea do play defensive, it's just a case of them being absolutely solid at the back.

they will win it now i would put money on it, if barca won last night they woud have gone on to win it i reckon.

lukekendall
09-03-2005, 09:29 AM
that was a **** hell of a game

as

I dont think chelsea do play defensive, it's just a case of them being absolutely solid at the back.

they will win it now i would put money on it, if barca won last night they woud have gone on to win it i reckon.

you never know mate A.C have a good chance, they are as good as chelsea an with shevchenco back in the team they have a hell of a chance

dont forget madrid also

Hakka
09-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Have to say it was an absolute beast of a game. Flair, skill, passion... it was class. It was just end to end stuff of fantastic football.

What a game...

Traxx
09-03-2005, 12:59 PM
chelsea were very lucky.

Where they fuk lucky. You dont put 4 goals past barca by luck.

Hakka
09-03-2005, 01:15 PM
I think John's being a bit harsh to say Chelsea were lucky. I think both teams had luck, but it was Chelsea's night. That shot from Joe Cole in the 44th min could of gone in (or the rebound!) and also the great finger tip save by Cech to put the ball on to the post could of easily gone in. It's a great game fought out by two great teams, Chelsea's goals in the first 20 mins was a mark of how good they are. Barcelona controlled play and poessesion away from home amazingly, and to get back to 3 - 2 is how good they are.

Wicked game.

Esox Lucius
09-03-2005, 01:17 PM
chelsea were very lucky.

Where they fuk lucky. You dont put 4 goals past barca by luck.

they were lucky to get the late goal cock'end. :roll:

Traxx
09-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Im not a fukin mind reader dopey. Should of said that in the first place :lol:

Luck maybe that the ref never seen the goalkeeper incident i agree but i still think they deserve it. Swings & roundabouts innit? drogba shouldnt of got sent off over on the nou camp.

Esox Lucius
09-03-2005, 01:35 PM
haha true :lol: yeah suppose your right about the drogba incident

either way i reckon chelsea will win it now, i think they can do milan, real and that.

Traxx
09-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Bollox us to take them in the quarters :doh: :lol:

basslinejunkie
09-03-2005, 04:01 PM
i wouldnt say chelsea where lucky,they were just f*ckin clinical infront of goal.barca where the better team,chelsea where hittin them on the break.someone who deserves more credit than hes got in the press about this game is cech,hes gotta be the best keeper ive ever seen!!!

Traxx
09-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Dont know about ever, yet. But he's gotta be the best about at the minute.

lukekendall
09-03-2005, 04:32 PM
i wouldnt say chelsea where lucky,they were just f*ckin clinical infront of goal.barca where the better team,chelsea where hittin them on the break.someone who deserves more credit than hes got in the press about this game is cech,hes gotta be the best keeper ive ever seen!!!

buffon is amazing, bit past it now like

basslinejunkie
09-03-2005, 06:38 PM
buffon is class,makes mistakes now an again though,i havent even seen cech make a mistake yet.very solid.

macca
09-03-2005, 06:55 PM
buffon is class,makes mistakes now an again though,i havent even seen cech make a mistake yet.very solid.

he made a ball ups in the final if i remember but yer agree wit u m8 hes ****in quality best keeper around at the mo 4 me not the best ever ;)

basslinejunkie
09-03-2005, 07:00 PM
i meant best ever in my lifetime so far,as in the best ive ever seen :cool:

macca
09-03-2005, 07:36 PM
i meant best ever in my lifetime so far,as in the best ive ever seen :cool:

y avent u seen schmeichal (if thats how u spell it) of the scum cos hes the best by far ive seen in my lifetime

basslinejunkie
09-03-2005, 10:23 PM
ture,schmicel was class even id admit that,but in my opinion cech is a better all round keeper.

278d7e64a374de26f==