PDA

View Full Version : Something

Basil Rush
08-03-2005, 10:20 PM
More trance than anything but it's got a nice sound, some crazy things and doesn't do much that's cheesy so see what you make of it ... possibly verging disturbingly close to enya for a minute

demo-pedit-10.mp3 (http://www.myfirste.com/demo-pedit-10.mp3)

High Hats
lurve
Bit Crushers.

Excuse the slightly fuzzy top end ... funnny mp3 encoder I'd never used before and will probably not use again ... anyone have an opinion on the best one?

audioinjection
08-03-2005, 10:41 PM
damn dude, this track isnt too bad actually

im not big on trance, but this doesnt sound cheesey at all, nice one!

BRADLEE
08-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Again, the same from me. I'm no trance head, but I would definately rock that tune. Very nice job indeed. I love the edits and the funky little guitar inserts as well. ha ha...Very very quality production work from what I hear going on. If you don't have releases yet, send this out. Guarantee someone will pick it up.

Apex Beat
08-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Well, to much on the trance side for me, especially the vocal/breakdowns. But production wise very impressive. Kick sounds nicely 'seperate' from everything else delivering the clarity one might associate with professional producers. Furthermore, the cuts, as mentioned are excellent and well suited. Kinda reminds of me Murder was the bass or Pontape or something. Again, I imagine this would get signed and played by people. In my opinion, the track changes too much within its major breakdown and loses momentum. It also loses the context in which I felt the track started with, dark, techy and driving. The switch to the more euphoric, lighter style conflicts with the mood set by the first two or three minutes. Any good luck in getting this out there, has potential.

Evil G
09-03-2005, 04:10 AM
not too many 7 min tracks keep me interested all the way to the end like this did. it just sounds so damned good! :clap:

dirty_bass
09-03-2005, 05:44 AM
I hate the tune.
But the production is top class :clap: :clap: :clap:

AcidTrash
09-03-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm with him^

crap bass rumble but production is wicked. can't really argue with it.

BloodStar
09-03-2005, 11:13 AM
i was not into this after first listen, but quite nice track after while.. very well produced. similar bass rumble like Pontape.as mentioned above.. i like the break from 4:00.. otherwise cool track.. cheers

Barely Human
09-03-2005, 11:45 AM
Not into the track musically but production wise....

HOLY **** :shock:

Thats is some pro sound you have their man, if i was female i would want your baby's :clap: :clap: :clap:

Basil Rush
09-03-2005, 06:22 PM
I hate the tune.
But the production is top class :clap: :clap: :clap:

*laughs*

The best review I've had since "What a piece of trash"

Yeah, wasn't sure what you guys would make of it.

My pure techno stuff still sounds a bit naff though ... will have another go at one soon and post the results here for some pulling apart.

Basil Rush
09-03-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm with him^

Where's the crap bass rumble? Or you mean the bass all the way though is dull and rumbly?

BRADLEE
09-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Where's the crap bass rumble? Or you mean the bass all the way though is dull and rumbly?

Nah man, your bass is fine. I think he just means there is no movement to it maybe...No worries though man, this production is top notch :clap:

Ship it out to a label who does this sort of thing....pronto

dirty_bass
09-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm with him^

Dude, you need to tone down your attitude here, you always come across as a bit of a nob when you say things like this.
When you can produce to the same standard as basil, then maybe, just maybe, you might be able to get away with a statement like this, but generally, no.

I`d say that deserves a warning.

networkacid
09-03-2005, 11:14 PM
This track is awesome :) I love techno/trance crossover stuff. Those little choppy breaks you do are just awesome, really tripped out... Hahaha yeah, a bit enya in the break with the flowing water sound, but man it is all so well mixed together it's very impressive!

Would love to hear just a tad more funk in the bassline, as it is a bit droney as mentioned previously.

GREAT TUNE! :)

CORROSIVE
10-03-2005, 04:11 PM
propa production!! nice soundin track, like the breakdown alot!!

nice! :clap:

geelist
10-03-2005, 10:12 PM
I love the break and the hybrid style section that follows it. Crisp and tight. :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==