PDA

View Full Version : Carl Cox, Valentino Kanzyani 29th April @ Heavan London

neilried
10-03-2005, 01:40 PM
http://www.carlcox.com/news/news40/CCFRIENDSUKFLY.jpg

Carl Cox & friends

On Friday 29th April 2005. 10pm - 7am, at Heaven Nightclub, London WC2
Heaven is at, The Arches, Villiers St WC2. Nearest tube: Charing Cross, Embankment BR: Charing Cross

Joining Carl on this night will be Valentino Kanzyani, TinTin, Roger Watson. Other rooms will be hosted by 'Pushka' and 'Cheeky People', with the likes of the Hoxton Whores.

Not only will this night be Carl's first and probably only London event this year, but it will also be the official launch party of a string of Intec mix compilations 'Intecnique'. The first to be mixed by Valentino Kanzyani.

Performing an exclusive 6 hour set on the night, Carl will be joined by some of his friends for what is already being tipped as one of London's most talked about events in 2005.

Main Room: Carl Cox (6h rset)Valentino Kanzyani Tony Thomas
Soundshaft: Intec records Album Launch party Valentino Kanzyani (set 2), Tin Tin, Roger Watson
Star Bar: hosted by the Legendary Pushca feat.The Hoxton Whores, Lego Boys, Joe Le Groove & Oli Collins + live vocals by Tonic
Dakota Bar: Hosted by Cheekypeople - DJ Boris, Gary Ramsden, Jason Day, Justin Steel, Mr Chip

Tickets On sale now ->http://www.dpressureevents.com/carlcox/

neilried
10-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Wanted to see Valentino Kanzyani play since I heard Rock The Discotheque Vol 1, now got the chance twice in the same night!!!

:shock: :evil: :twisted:

koma
10-03-2005, 07:49 PM
go Tine, rock da house ;)

MangaFish
16-03-2005, 10:13 PM
i've only heard Valentino Kanzyani once but i really wasnt impressed by him. was a radio one essential mix though so it might not be an accurate representation

Traxx
16-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Seen him loads of times. Didnt think that essential mix was to shoddy either :lol:

steelgrooves
17-03-2005, 02:14 AM
DAMN Looks like fun..Wish I could afford a plane ticket.. 2 of my fav DJs..

neilried
17-03-2005, 10:18 AM
i've only heard Valentino Kanzyani once but i really wasnt impressed by him. was a radio one essential mix though so it might not be an accurate representation

Ive heard the rock the discotheque 1 mix album which was well impressive, missed that radio one thing tho...

ShaunT
26-04-2005, 01:25 PM
heard valentino at antiworld a while ago, and he was amazing! One of my fave sets ever, full of energy.

Would like to go to this

Frank Dogshit
26-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Seen the guy loads of times and i cant say hes impressed me once.

plays some awful tunes.

reiverproductions
26-04-2005, 06:25 PM
does anyone have umek or kanzyani contacts?

I want to book em.

Thanks fellas.

Im fron South america.

Willing to bring the best stuff.

cheers ;)

oldbugger
26-04-2005, 07:34 PM
;)

oldbugger
26-04-2005, 07:35 PM
something mad going on on the site..

try again... go here then click artist , then bookings http://www.recycledloops.com/

;)

marginmaster
26-04-2005, 08:10 PM
heard him once at the jam, he rocked it on 3 decks, he was playing hard, not the wet stuff.

neilried
29-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Righto the missus is still suffering and on crutches following a snowboarding accident in March, she was hoping to be fixed for tonight but just rang me and said theres no way shea out dancing for the nite....

A R S E !!!!

SO anyway theres a spare ticket going for this...

If your interested PM me....

[/u]

278d7e64a374de26f==