PDA

View Full Version : idea for this section

nervous systems
10-03-2005, 04:33 PM
how about when you post a track up for review you have to review 2 other tracks of someone elses. if you dont then the moderator could remove the post.

Evil G
10-03-2005, 04:39 PM
i'm all for encouraging peeps to give feedback on tracks, but i've noticed on other sites with strict ratio quotas, people just end up giving half-hearted reviews that aren't helpful. i think give and take works best when it's voluntary.

xfive
10-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Yeah I agree with G. Forcing people to give you feedback will result in useless comments and more junk to sift through.

I haven't really noticed any problems with people posting and reviewing recently.

I personally am trying to listen to more, but I've been sick and having some internet problems at home so I've been trying to take care of that, since listening on terrible speakers here at work really doesn't do anyone any good. ;)

stjohn
10-03-2005, 09:04 PM
good idea...all i need is a track to put up :shock:
my monitors are bye bye for about a month so there'll b f*ck all on the way, ill keep reviewing tho

Basil Rush
10-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Most tracks get reviewed alright here though don't ya think?

dirty_bass
11-03-2005, 12:40 AM
I think things have got back to being good again.
Now all the whores trying to get mark EG`s attention by posting 50 tracks per day, and relentlessly bumping them to the top have stopped.
I generally do a big sweep of the new stuff twice a week, and comment.
Sometimes stuff is so bad though, I`d rather not say anything, cos I don`t want to offend people.

fatcollective
11-03-2005, 11:01 AM
yeah i'd say about once every 2 weeks i will go through the tunes on this forum and give some honest feedback, i usually go through the list and try n pic out those that have had zero or only a couple of reviews also ;)

Basil Rush
11-03-2005, 06:34 PM
yeah i'd say about once every 2 weeks i will go through the tunes on this forum and give some honest feedback, i usually go through the list and try n pic out those that have had zero or only a couple of reviews also ;)

I only review stuff where I think I can add something as well, 'cause isometimes it's either all been said or there's a direction to the track that I just don't understand, and think it's best to stay out of someones art if you just don't get it :)

278d7e64a374de26f==