PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Warez

Paul Nisbet
11-03-2005, 08:58 AM
One of good mates put me onto this guy, well impressed by his stuff, raw and tough.

Really Raw feel to it, anyone else into his stuff?

fatcollective
11-03-2005, 09:17 AM
yeah man and raw is probably the right word for his sound. HARD & RAW, but there always a but of funkiness thrown in aswel...top stuff...is this guy from the UK????

FuK-NuT
11-03-2005, 10:12 AM
word up paul..... Warez is da man...its like schranz but its not...!!!

poisoned antidote
11-03-2005, 11:16 AM
yeah been on2 this guy for a while.
im really dissapointed with alot of the "schranz" thats gettin churned out atm. But warez is always quite original.

He's from belgium btw.

FUSION
11-03-2005, 03:38 PM
sandys from belgium, lovin his 4X4 and cluster releases, we trying to book him at the minute for later in the year so watch this space :clap:

gumpy green
11-03-2005, 03:43 PM
sandys from belgium, lovin his 4X4 and cluster releases, we trying to book him at the minute for later in the year so watch this space :clap:does he play live sets?

loopdon
11-03-2005, 04:34 PM
i suppose i will have to listen to his stuff then again, somehow didn't get through to me ;)

Traxx
11-03-2005, 05:23 PM
His tunes are ace.

audioinjection
11-03-2005, 05:59 PM
yeah i heard some of his stuff, hard as nails, almost like that industrial hardcore style thats hitting right now

dan the acid man
12-03-2005, 04:40 PM
love some of this guys tracks, but some im not so keen on

machina
13-03-2005, 04:48 AM
Most of the stuff i've heard by him is brilliant - hard and driving without being grating and annoying.... he's got a release on subsounds (an orange label - can't remember the name) which is one of my all time favourites...

machina

networkacid
13-03-2005, 07:48 AM
Tribal Trickz was an awesome release :love:

MARKEG
13-03-2005, 09:01 AM
now i like this guys shit, but sometimes i just want the kick to poke through more on his stuff. cluster release was good for sure, final frontier releases are great, but looking for that x factor in his shit that is gonna destroy the party. i know he has it in him. can't wait to see where he heads with his music....

fresh_an_funky_design
13-03-2005, 07:36 PM
got his release on corachi, wasn't that into it at first but love it now, you need to wack the bass up a bit though.

poisoned antidote
13-03-2005, 10:21 PM
his Ju Ju Drums rmx on wedafuqawi is quite chunky. :rambo:

djkilo
13-03-2005, 10:32 PM
he is INDEED the ****ing man!

his cluster release is my favourite!

that rekkid ROCKS the casbah

S/E
16-03-2005, 04:39 PM
The few tracks that I have by Sandy, I like a lot.

Now, I am looking to see what the future brings.

How many releases does he have total? Does anyone here know?

Traxx
16-03-2005, 04:44 PM
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Sandy+Warez

Paul Nisbet
16-03-2005, 08:01 PM
thanks to ma man fuk bum, u are a true legend.

Gonna stock up on some of the warez stuff, some of them ave a kinda glenn wilsonesque sound, but well rougher, not as cleanly produced.... but it sounds all the better for it.

:clap:

JACKSTAR
17-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Sandy released on my Jackstar label a couple of months ago and is selling really well. I did just put on a Jackstar label night in Belgium last weekend with Sandy and we did the business on the dancefloor. Sandy was playing me alot of his new stuff on CD so watch out for that too. Also if your a pertol head Sandy is the guy to talk to. . . his Mini Cooper S is about the most modded car i've seen. . . . 270bhp :lol:

P.

sandywarez
18-03-2005, 07:26 PM
hahahahha
PAUL :twisted:

Paul Nisbet
18-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Sandy released on my Jackstar label a couple of months ago and is selling really well. I did just put on a Jackstar label night in Belgium last weekend with Sandy and we did the business on the dancefloor. Sandy was playing me alot of his new stuff on CD so watch out for that too. Also if your a pertol head Sandy is the guy to talk to. . . his Mini Cooper S is about the most modded car i've seen. . . . 270bhp :lol:

P.

Did u record his set by any chance paul?

JACKSTAR
19-03-2005, 11:27 AM
I think some of the nights sets were recorded but i'll have to check with the promoter who was sorting all that out. I'll let you know soon.

P.

FUTURE JACKIN'

Paul Nisbet
19-03-2005, 11:39 AM
I think some of the nights sets were recorded but i'll have to check with the promoter who was sorting all that out. I'll let you know soon.

P.

FUTURE JACKIN'

:love:

djlukas
19-03-2005, 08:38 PM

P.

his release on jack star has been rocking the floors where i play since i got it...

sandy has been showing an amazing work... congratulation for him and for mr jackstar master for his release on jackstar records!!! keep it up

Lukas

Crazybe223
09-04-2005, 09:16 AM

P.

Hey paul!! I was there! It was a amazing party!!!!

Jackin' on it max!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

I'm waiting your next date in belgium!!

Greeeeeetzz

Dirtyacid
18-04-2005, 08:52 PM
The guy seriously kicks ass its banging as **** & I love that sound whats really fat & avin it great for the end of a set when you want it to rock great tunes for that build up too the tune of the night what seperates the wheat from the chaff & anilalates the dance floor :cool: :cool: :cool:

like mr eg said he,s still his best to come :cool: :cool:

BRADLEE
21-04-2005, 12:33 AM
yeah man he makes really dope shit. Been listening to him since the Spanish cookies release. Quite good indeed.

278d7e64a374de26f==