PDA

View Full Version : David F- Digital Therapy

audioinjection
11-03-2005, 05:52 PM
http://www.audioinjection.com/tracks/Digital%20Therapy.mp3

A bit more melodic techno, still needs some more edits in there, but you get the idea, feedback appreciated :)

BRADLEE
11-03-2005, 06:56 PM
David F “Therapy”

Starts off with a nice broken beat cool subliminal synth work as is trademark of David with this style. Adding a nice electro styled bass/synth line which really gives the song a ton of groove. Then after that David even brings in some nice synth pad noises and even more synth textures and lines. Just a veritable Buffet of synth action. Please David, finish this up and you’ll be giving Jel ford himself competition in this realm. Very nice amigo. As for sound quality all sounds great, but maybe could have just a tad more Bang to that kick. Although I do agree a few more edits could be used, but you’re not done yet!!!

audioinjection
14-03-2005, 03:20 PM
hey, thanks for that feedback dude, appreciate it

dirty_bass
14-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I`m starting to realise that I`m liking nearly everything you do man.
Good stuff, and one of the few new producers I hear with genuine originality and personality in their productions :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is fantastic. My only gripe is that the kick is a little buried under all the synth work.

But with a final nip and tuck in the eq department all that can be quickly sorted.

Well done, a class bit of MUSIC :clap: :clap:

Jimfish
14-03-2005, 07:47 PM
yeah without soundling like a plum-sucker, al davids stuff is the nuts - he is the most talented new producer ive yet heard

BRADLEE
14-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Even as me being one of the new boys I would ahev to agree. Good Call Mr.Fish, you are correct. David is a bad ass in every respect!!!

audioinjection
14-03-2005, 10:25 PM
:oops:

thanks for the kind words guys...............things like that keep me going :)

duffdeal
14-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Wow, deep, good shit. How long does something like that take you to knock up?

xfive
15-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Spot onnnnnnnnnn :rambo: :cool: :cool:

The Overfiend
15-03-2005, 01:51 AM
David F is the truth and he knows it!

dan the acid man
15-03-2005, 02:43 AM
i better have a listen to this tomorrow then

Kevin Gorman
15-03-2005, 06:51 AM
I really like this track! Synths just take you on a trip! Looking forward to the finished version.

eyes without a face
15-03-2005, 10:57 AM
word, David is wikid and a cool guy to boot

big up!

ahh everyone just loves a wikid new producer dont they, makes u feel like u wanna take em home and introduce him to ur nan!

or is that just me? :neutral:

audioinjection
15-03-2005, 04:26 PM
awesome, thanks guys :oops:

dan the acid man
15-03-2005, 07:27 PM
this is great, really fresh sounding, great synth workout and good quality production :cool:

Tyrisia
15-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Very like the some of the stuff offa Funk d'Voids new album, and that can't be a bad thing at all.

The synths are awsome, production's great, but the thing that clinches it for me is the wicked bassline (lovely sound and great arrangement on that one)!

Wow, deep, good shit. How long does something like that take you to knock up?

I wanna know too :lol: , coz every tune u write comes across as being pondered over for weeks, there's a lotta depth to em.

Wicked track! :cool: :twisted: :clap:

audioinjection
15-03-2005, 08:15 PM
hehe, well it really depends...........sometimes it takes a couple of weeks to make something like this..................sometimes in 1 day, i can lay down the main elements, it all depends on how much time i have really

thanks again for the kind words guys

278d7e64a374de26f==