PDA

View Full Version : something sh*t

stjohn
12-03-2005, 06:14 PM
edit

stjohn
12-03-2005, 06:18 PM
its seems like the tune isnt fillin/landing properly either (which i find alot in broken beats )

but any tips on that aspect would be sweet as a nut

MARKEG
13-03-2005, 09:48 AM
well mate, the thing is to get good studio headphones, but even then there's a real problem with using headphones - they're not speakers!!!!! DUH!!! it's obvious....

the stereo is totally different.

i say, mix your track on goood headphones for now but remember the mixdown will be wrong and then master them via speakers.....

;)

xfive
13-03-2005, 06:13 PM
This is pretty interesting but the quality is waay too low for me to make any real comment about the mix and sounds... which is I think what you were asking for. :eh: It sounds hella distorted and fuzzy.

Post up something higher quality man ;)

Apex Beat
13-03-2005, 07:25 PM
The mix is extremely cluttered and flat, needs remastering. I'm enjoying the tribal feel to it though, as xfive says, it has potential but suffers from distorton. Also wheres the kick? Needs alot of work but has potential to become a nice tribal techno/house effort. Keep at it.

stjohn
15-03-2005, 03:45 PM
understood lads..... i brought it to my mates gaff to listen on proper speakers and was realised i shudnt even bother posting it :doh: :doh:

but i cleaned it up a bit and when i have a tune for you i will stick it up, sorry to a bothered your ears with this tripe!!!! ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==