PDA

View Full Version : welcome me!

tom
18-05-2003, 02:39 PM
hey ppl i'm new and this is my first post on these forums, i was sent here by darkstar from www.cruisesouthwest.co.uk cos we were in discussions about trance, i'm more into psy-trance but have seen markEG a coupla times and thought he feckin ruled, what a showman :D. anyway does anyone know of some softwar i can DL for free to make some tunes myself, if anyone could help i'd be muchly appreciative. cheers. Tom.

darkstar
18-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Hi Tom

you mite wanna read this first http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2403&sid=ed7903ca083e79d32b84349b9 10c777c :wink:

tom
18-05-2003, 03:31 PM
hey back at ya, cheers for the link this sites pretty cool. and about that thread from mark, oops, sorry mark if you read this. but i did mean some that wasn't a pirate :wink: just genuine free software.

darkstar
18-05-2003, 10:59 PM
Ok, just pointing it out so u know mate.

MARKEG
18-05-2003, 11:23 PM
respex man...

but whilst we're on the subject - does anyone know of any good free stuff for music creation?

ps you might find the 'chat' and 'pm' functions useful - read through the posts and you might find out who r the best ppl to ask :wink:

Louk
19-05-2003, 02:20 AM
impulse tracker taught me everything i know about making music

which isnt much

Louk

Hakka.
19-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Mmm... the days of Fasttrakker and Impulse Tracker

Those were the days!

darkstar
19-05-2003, 06:55 PM
This is fairly ok and FREE

http://www.brambos.com/

theres 2 versions ones FREE and ones NOT

pm me i will tell u about it!

Louk
19-05-2003, 06:56 PM
They've influenced a generation of Tote Maus' everywhere

Louk

log:one
19-05-2003, 11:10 PM
for the price of computer music you can get Computer Muzys, its pretty basic, but you can use VSTs and shit... not bad for a fiver, and the magazines a good read!

Andy__C
20-05-2003, 09:21 AM
I had a lot of stuff from these........(not sure about the rule's....feel free to delete if i've broken any)

Shamefully stolen this from another site.....cool for all you production guys

For the past couple of years I have been experimenting with VST Synth Plugins using my Fruity Loops as the Host Program.
In that time I have noticed which ones are very good for making hard techno,hardcore,gabber,hard house,trance,HARDSTYLE,etc.. and I have expanded my ability to find these VST plugins in warez form as soon as they come out.
Well here are my favorites for making the hArD sHiT!! with full version downloadable linkz (no cheap demos).

1. Fruity Loops v4.0.1 Get it here>>hxtp://kickme.to/phrogwarez
"I suggest Getting Fruity Loops 3.56 since the new 4.0.1 is full of bugs still."

2. Synth 1 Get it here>>hxtp://www.kvr-vst.com/get.php?mode=show&id=214

3. Killer Synths Get them all here>>hxtp://www.ar.com.au/~novakill/killerz.htm

4. LinPlug CronoX VSTi v2.03 Get it here>>hxtp://www.fixdown.com/soft/7367.htm (Download using 1 of "http" Links.)

5. DashSynthesis daAlfa2k VSTi v1.54 Get it here>>hxtp://www.fixdown.com/soft/6650.htm (Download using 1 of "ÉÂÎ÷HTTPÏÂÔØ " Links.)

6. Synapse Junglist VSTi v3.2 (NEW!! TODAY) Get it here>>hxtp://www.0daycn.net/0daycn/vNaNaG...aBsvcHNaGQs.htm
(Download using 1 of "ÉÂÎ÷HTTPÏÂÔØ " Links.)

7. Rob Papen and LinPlug Albino VSTi v1.0.1b (NEW!! TODAY) Get it here>>hxtp://www.0daycn.net/0daycn/vNaNaG...QGBHGcxNavi.htm

8. LinPlug DeltaIII VSTi v3.0.5 (NEW!! TODAY) Get it here>>hxtp://www.0daycn.net/0daycn/vNaNaG...BNavcHNaGvO.htm

9. Crystal v2.21 Get it here>>hxtp://www.kvr-vst.com/get.php?mode=show&id=219

10. Trianlge II Get it here>>hxtp://www.kvr-vst.com/get.php?mode=show&id=203

11. Native Instruments Pro-53 Get it here>>hxtp://www.hot.ee/nipro53/ (Download 13 Parts then extract and install)

There are much much more great pluginz to get like reFX JunoX2,reFX Plasticz,reFX Beast,reFX QuadraSID,Groovecube Exciton,G-Media Oddity,rgc Audio Pentagon1, Steinberg Model-E, ImageLine Wasp,rgc Audio Z3ta+, etc....... But they are way too hard for me to find and list because these titles are older and were on FTPs that might not exist no more. However I know they are out there for sure.

Just search Google or FTP search engines or easy of all WinMX or KaZaa or Soul Seek. All of these listed at the top without download links are are not free, but you can find demos and info about them at h**p://www.kvr-vst.com. Some VST synth Plugins are Free too however. The latest audio warez appz release info can be found at h**p://plain2k3.6x.to or h**p://riup0day.serveirc.com or h**p://www.audiowarez.info & the Latest Downloadz for appz that are updated daily can be found at h**p://www.0daycn.net/ ---

278d7e64a374de26f==