Voodoo and Carling Academy presents-

Sat 26th March

DAVE CLARKE [www.daveclarke.com]
DJ RUSH [www.djrush.net]
STEVE SHIELS
BRENDAN LONG [Bugged Out!]

10pm - 4am
£14adv/members [£12 with ticket stub from 26th Feb & 12th March]

tickets are flying out so be sure to get one asap!
0870 771 2000 24 hours
www.ticketweb.co.uk

www.voo-doo.net

p.s. 'magic' is on his way!

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Voodoo and Carling Academy presents-

Sat 26th March

DAVE CLARKE [www.daveclarke.com]
DJ RUSH [www.djrush.net]
STEVE SHIELS
BRENDAN LONG [Bugged Out!]

10pm - 4am
£14adv/members [£12 with ticket stub from 26th Feb & 12th March]

tickets are flying out so be sure to get one asap!
0870 771 2000 24 hours
www.ticketweb.co.uk

www.voo-doo.net

p.s. 'magic' is on his way!

dave magic? or that budgie they used to have on wackaday? :eh:

Bugger
14-03-2005, 02:00 PM
dave majik is with a 'k' I believe?

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 02:27 PM
dave majik is with a 'k' I believe? and it aint that budgie, is that 'clear'?

my mistake with the garage mc spellings....like timmy magik?

lookin forward to this next voodoo more than any other night in ages,cant wait to get in that big arena again!

just gonna get a minibus sorted now,every man and his dog wants to go this it seems.

Traxx
14-03-2005, 02:32 PM
So.....who is coming then because it aint 'clear' to me?

Traxx
14-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Oh & please tell me rush is on after clarke???

Katie
14-03-2005, 02:36 PM

i'm coming with bells on! haha! so excited for this night been looking forward to it for ages can't beleive its less than 2 weeks away! i beleive clarke is on before rush looks like he's headlining if you look at the posters and that!

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 02:41 PM

who cares,its gonna be absolute pounders anyway! clarke will bang it out if hes on after rush and cant remember seeing a crap set from him at voodoo before.

Katie
14-03-2005, 02:43 PM

who cares,its gonna be absolute pounders anyway! clarke will bang it out if hes on after rush and cant remember seeing a crap set from him at voodoo before.

hope yor right want pounders on my birthday! haha! :lol:

Traxx
14-03-2005, 02:45 PM
who cares

Me.

i'm coming with bells on! haha! so excited for this night been looking forward to it for ages can't beleive its less than 2 weeks away! i beleive clarke is on before rush looks like he's headlining if you look at the posters and that!

Seems like its took ages to get here. Nearly though :twisted:

Bugger
14-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Dave Clarke will be headlining. He's gained such a special place in the heart of so many Voodoo punters over the years, it seems right to have him finishing. He'll just have to twat it after Rush!!!

Katie
14-03-2005, 02:50 PM
who cares

Me.

Seems like its took ages to get here. Nearly though :twisted:

i know but its worth the wait! haha! :lol:

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 02:51 PM
recent clarke set well worth a listen,pretty much how its gonna be at voodoo id say.....

http://www.technopride.net/index2.html

neko
14-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Dave Clarke will be headlining. He's gained such a special place in the heart of so many Voodoo punters over the years, it seems right to have him finishing. He'll just have to twat it after Rush!!!

he'd better had twat it too.
expecting a night of sick as fuk techno, no pissing about :twisted:

Bugger
14-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Clarkey always blasted it at Voodoo! He knows the score!!!

Traxx
14-03-2005, 03:39 PM

He best fukin had too http://forum.nwdnb.co.uk/images/smilies/headphones.gif

Traxx
14-03-2005, 03:42 PM
he'd better had twat it too.
expecting a night of sick as fuk techno, no pissing about :twisted:

:lol:

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 03:44 PM
clarkes playing some class tunes lately....can see him nailing it down! its the 1st time hes been in liverpool playing at a techno club so cant see him holding back.

Traxx
14-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Where abouts was that set in the link you posted dog doo? :eh:

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Where abouts was that set in the link you posted dog doo? :eh:

its in that sets bit near the bottom.

Traxx
14-03-2005, 03:52 PM
I must be blind, cant see it. Ive been trying to find a link to the timewarp one he did not so long ago. I heard that was a corker, not had much luck though :doh:

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 03:56 PM
I must be blind, cant see it. Ive been trying to find a link to the timewarp one he did not so long ago. I heard that was a corker, not had much luck though :doh:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sets do Mês Março - 2005

Neste mês, a escolha dos sets foi mais uma vez especial, confira : HardTrax vs JackHamma, TRB, Thomas Gee, D.A.V.E. The Drummer, Kammy, Gunjack, Matt M. Maddox, Patrick Skoog, Steve Rachmand e outros!

Clique aqui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the main screen click on 'clique aqui' and there clarke set will be there.

Traxx
14-03-2005, 03:59 PM
Found it but what the fuk does that mean? :lol:

Este arquivo está sendo baixado de um site fora do TechnoPride ou você possui um Firewall ativo. Por favor, desligue o firewall apenas para iniciar a transferência do arquivo e/ou baixe-o diretamente do site www.technopride.net.

Obrigado !!!

Equipe TechnoPride.

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 04:06 PM

Este arquivo está sendo baixado de um site fora do TechnoPride ou você possui um Firewall ativo. Por favor, desligue o firewall apenas para iniciar a transferência do arquivo e/ou baixe-o diretamente do site www.technopride.net.

Obrigado !!!

Equipe TechnoPride.

doesnt seem to like you that website mate! works fine for me! when i click on the clarke set it just asks whether i want to open it or save.

Traxx
14-03-2005, 04:08 PM
I know, it always says that whenever i try to click on a set :doh:

fitipaldi
14-03-2005, 04:57 PM

Obrigado !!!

Equipe TechnoPride.

I think it is saying disable your firewall mate,

Can't wait for this voodoo, Rush and Clarke on the same night is gonna be class whatever order they play in!

jos
14-03-2005, 07:38 PM
I was looking forward to this but I've had a few bad experiences recently when I've been out so I think I need to avoid temptation. :evil:

oldbugger
14-03-2005, 08:25 PM
I was looking forward to this but I've had a few bad experiences recently when I've been out so I think I need to avoid temptation. :evil:

thats coz your a ****in leightweight jo ;)

jos
14-03-2005, 08:36 PM

thats coz your a **** leightweight jo ;)

I know, I feel I'm going that way!! I never used to be, I swear! Too many uncomfortable situations with the wrong people I reckon!!

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 09:02 PM

come on jo,sort it out! :lol:

Bugger
17-03-2005, 10:51 AM
bump

oldbugger
17-03-2005, 02:10 PM
you should be careful.. the amount of times you bump you will hurt yourself :lol:

tickets being bought as i type :lol: looking forward to this.. then off to see hawtin in london villiage the day after :doh:

should be a good un :rambo:

Frank Dogshit
17-03-2005, 02:46 PM
cant wait for it!not been lookin forward to a night so much in absolutely ages!

gonna be great to catch up with some people i aint seen in a while too aswell as gettin fuct up to the sounds of Rush/Clarke. :lol:

its gonna bang like a shithouse door,no question!

Bugger
17-03-2005, 08:00 PM
tickets being bought as i type :lol: looking forward to this.. then off to see hawtin in london villiage the day after :doh:

should be a good un :rambo:

hardcore!!!

oldbugger
17-03-2005, 08:03 PM
you know the score :lol:

eyes without a face
17-03-2005, 08:42 PM
on the floor back in 94.... sorry......

Bugger
17-03-2005, 08:57 PM
i've got a story,
a story to tell,
i've got a job,
gotta do it well,

an all that shite!

eyes without a face
17-03-2005, 09:26 PM
stop it now

why aint u on msn tit

oldbugger
17-03-2005, 09:27 PM
is this true?

Saturday 28th May Juan Atkins :shock:

and

Saturday 11th June Green Velvet – Live :shock: :?:

:notworthy:

amazing :clap:

Stella Boy
17-03-2005, 09:31 PM
is this true?

With DJ Bone, quality line up and I shall be there :cool:

oldbugger
17-03-2005, 09:39 PM
is this true?

too ****in right :cool:

eyes without a face
17-03-2005, 09:39 PM
smokin

Frank Dogshit
17-03-2005, 10:04 PM
is this true?

these lineups voodoo are churning out are fantastic! Bone & Atkins night will be my birthday night out,cant wait now!

Well in Voodoo! :cool:

jock
18-03-2005, 08:15 AM
these lineups voodoo are churning out are fantastic! Bone & Atkins night will be my birthday night out,cant wait now!

Thats right, forgot your birthday was near mine sniv. Mine is actually that day, going to be a bloody belter.Good news bout Green Velvet live as well!!!

Bugger
18-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Velvet live will be a corker!

Frank Dogshit
19-03-2005, 12:58 PM

Thats right, forgot your birthday was near mine sniv. Mine is actually that day, going to be a bloody belter.Good news bout Green Velvet live as well!!!

good lad,should be a fine night andrew!

ampassasinbirmingham
21-03-2005, 02:06 PM
is this true?

how u getting down?

i heard there was a bus that went from innercity once to some events, u reakon we could hook up a min ibus for this?

alsynthe
21-03-2005, 02:10 PM

dave clarke played last after speedy j in belfast on nye and the place emptied completely, it just didnt keep the nite going.

Frank Dogshit
21-03-2005, 02:13 PM
is this true?

how u getting down?

i heard there was a bus that went from innercity once to some events, u reakon we could hook up a min ibus for this?

you off to catch the dark minimal sounds of rush and clarke at voodoo on saturday billy boy?? :cool:

Frank Dogshit
21-03-2005, 02:15 PM

dave clarke played last after speedy j in belfast on nye and the place emptied completely, it just didnt keep the nite going.

he always knocks it out at voodoo,i think he'll know were to go once rush has been on.

alsynthe
21-03-2005, 02:25 PM

he always knocks it out at voodoo,i think he'll know were to go once rush has been on.

do u not think he should have known at shine, playin after a speedy j live pa????? i also saw him at i love techno in belgium. he played after petduo and it brought the pace of the nite rite down.

im not disrespecting him in any way but i think he should play earlier on rather than last as it results in a bit of an anti climax to the nite.

Frank Dogshit
21-03-2005, 02:32 PM

do u not think he should have known at shine, playin after a speedy j live pa????? i also saw him at i love techno in belgium. he played after petduo and it brought the pace of the nite rite down.

im not disrespecting him in any way but i think he should play earlier on rather than last as it results in a bit of an anti climax to the nite.

he aint gonna be as hard as rush thats for sure! and if he tones it down a bit (not too much tho) i think itll be a welcome break after all that breakneck techno that rush is eventually gonna play! :lol:

id expect Rush to start off with some pretty tribal stuff early in his set too,heard a few of his sets recently and hes been building it up rather than just 'thump thump' for a couple of hours.

itll be an interesting night indeed,not one for the purists! :lol:

alsynthe
21-03-2005, 02:40 PM
the way i see it techno nites should flow. building up the pace or levelling it out as the nite goes on not dropping the pace so dramatically like that.

djfurness
21-03-2005, 02:48 PM
last time i seen rush his first tune nearly made me sick
im hopin he thumps it from the outset....im gonna need to be lively after the friday ive got comin :eh:

Frank Dogshit
21-03-2005, 02:56 PM
last time i seen rush his first tune nearly made me sick
im hopin he thumps it from the outset....im gonna need to be lively after the friday ive got comin :eh:

if Rush is anything like he was at le batuea that night,i think there'll be some serious carnage! Always remember his 1st tune that night being Marco Zaffrano-Retake....sick bastard! :lol:

alsynthe
21-03-2005, 03:01 PM
im gonna try and make it down to this if i can and hook up with the jasbof lot.

Traxx
21-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Jasbo wahoise :cool:

Traxx
21-03-2005, 04:04 PM

Too right he did. Hope he dont do it on friday. Dc usualy pulls one out the bag when ive seen him with rush before but he's always been on first & Rush after after him when ive been there.

Fingers crossed :cool:

alsynthe
21-03-2005, 04:06 PM
i even left teh room at i love techno as it slowed down that much. then had to fight to get bak in for amok at the end

Traxx
21-03-2005, 04:25 PM
I couldnt even get in. That was the story of the night though after about 11/12 o'clock. Let far to many people in.

alsynthe
21-03-2005, 04:35 PM
harsh man did u get to see petduo?

Traxx
21-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Nope :cry:

alsynthe
21-03-2005, 04:45 PM
i managed to see, redhead, rush, ruskin, prodigy, petduo, hawtin, lil bitta amok, fred nasen,

was exceelent

Bugger
21-03-2005, 05:03 PM
let the countdown begin!

poisoned antidote
22-03-2005, 02:14 PM
im gonna need to be lively after the friday ive got comin :eh:

believe! :rambo:

Fordy
22-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Does anyone know how ticket sales are genuinely going. What the chances I can get em on the door as I really wont know whether im going untill friday/saturday ?

Cheers.

is this true?

and

Saturday 11th June Green Velvet – Live :shock: :?:

:notworthy:

amazing :clap:

Quality, also is this true ? 14th May Pressure Vs Voodoo, sounds v.interesting. Alex Smoke Live, get in :D

Really looking forward to the nights Voodoo will be putting on this year :twisted:

Bugger
22-03-2005, 06:06 PM
PM me for with your full name and number of guests, if any, that you are coming with for guaranteed entry.

Fordy
22-03-2005, 07:36 PM
PM me for with your full name and number of guests, if any, that you are coming with for guaranteed entry.

Pm sent.

TechnoLaydee
23-03-2005, 08:07 PM
got my ticket today, roll on saturday!! :D

eyes without a face
23-03-2005, 08:22 PM
the vs Pressure night features Slam, Vector Lovers and Alex Smoke, shud be a wikid party indeed cant wait

but ****in roll on saturday, Clarke and Rush, this is gonna be a rave, pure and simple

Tiptoe
23-03-2005, 09:03 PM
reckon i am coming down for this with my lot too can't wait

Frank Dogshit
23-03-2005, 09:07 PM
reckon i am coming down for this with my lot too can't wait

good shit lad,be good to see your ugly mush over this side of the pennines.........for once. ;)

Tiptoe
23-03-2005, 09:08 PM
eye mate you should see my pilled up mush on these pics i got backstage with surgeon and advent funny as

kittykorrupt
23-03-2005, 09:09 PM
haha yeah danny he was well ****ed gurning at everyone hehe ;)

Fordy
23-03-2005, 09:59 PM
the vs Pressure night features Slam, Vector Lovers and Alex Smoke, shud be a wikid party indeed cant wait

Thanks ive just wet my pants :oops: :lol:

Bugger
24-03-2005, 02:01 PM
the new Alex Smoke album is the bizz! will be spinning a few tracks early on on Saturday ;)

neko
24-03-2005, 02:04 PM
can't go now.
i'm distraught :cry:

Bugger
24-03-2005, 02:22 PM
harsh, why?

neko
24-03-2005, 03:05 PM
long story :cry:

Stella Boy
24-03-2005, 07:16 PM
what time does this finish as will probably be coming over but getting the train. Not too fussed about Rush TBH but would like to hear DC again.

Frank Dogshit
24-03-2005, 09:10 PM
what time does this finish as will probably be coming over but getting the train. Not too fussed about Rush TBH but would like to hear DC again.

4am

eyes without a face
24-03-2005, 09:31 PM
getting giddy now!

Frank Dogshit
26-03-2005, 11:10 AM
tonight kids!

whos out for a mooch then? :cool:

oldbugger
26-03-2005, 11:28 AM
is the 4am finish coz the clocks go forward or will it really be 5am? :eh:

Traxx
26-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Nearly there, time to start getting pissed me thinks :twisted:

jock
27-03-2005, 07:59 AM
what a fecking belter of a night that was. As mr Dogshit said, that was easily the best techno night I have been to in quite a while!!!!

The venue was absolutly superb, sound and sights!!! The crowd was really up for it, everyone was dead friendly and loving every minute of it.

Rush was ****ing belting, good lad with some of the tracks he was throwing in. Clarke had a lot to live up to after Rush but he did quite a good job, not at his best i didnt think though!!!!

Fordy
27-03-2005, 11:22 AM
F'in gutted I couldnt make it :cry:

oldbugger
27-03-2005, 03:51 PM
great night. possibly the best in a long time. love that top room :love:

only thing that i would change was rush should of finished, clarke just didnt bang it out imo. or maybe it seemed like that after rush playing such a blinder.

Traxx
28-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Only just got back in now, been a long, long weekend :twisted:

Was a rave & a half to be honest rush fukin boomed it, got sloppy a couple of times but got away with it. Sheills rocked it before rush as well. I knew before the night had even happend it was a big mistake having clarke go on after rush. I thought clarke was fukin garbage to be honest, killed the mood big time after rush, wasnt into the tunes he was playing at all especialy after rush had tore the club a new arse hole.

other then clarke being shite it was a top, top night. That big room is ace :cool:

Frank Dogshit
28-03-2005, 11:45 AM
absolutely storming night! classic classic voodoo!

will write more once ive come round a bit. :study:

Tiptoe
28-03-2005, 11:51 AM
well first voodoo and was very good indeed. rush was good but quite sloppy i thought but like someone else said he got away with it. clarke i thought was ace. best set i have heard from him. have heard him a few times before and was not very keen but i thought he was ace last night and the tunes he was playing were am lillion times better than the ones rush were playing imo. had a real good weekend and a good laugh after too.

Bugger
28-03-2005, 01:33 PM
thanks to everyone who came down and made it a very, very special night! Definately the right move doing it in the big room, the sound (very loud!) and lighting was fantastic, plus we were 30 odd tickets off a sell out so the little room would have been way too small.

I personally thought DC was ace, best i've seen him in a while (and he twatted it! no denying that). His new remix of Terence Fixmer was my tune of the night, along with the David Carretta remix of Kim Peers he played. Most people felt it was the right thing putting DC on last as he was the headliner and it was nice the fact he took it down a peg after Rush's onslaught and made for a nice bounce around at the end of the night. Some of you guys on this board just like it too dammmmmmmm hard, ha ha ha :lol:

Rush was heavy man, very, very heavy! Not really my cup of tea but an amazing spectacle in that big room and everyone seemed to be loving it! Reminded me of old days in the Courtyard and the Que Club, pure rave!

Cheers folks!

p.s. how good was he lazer, ha ha!

Voodoo x

eyes without a face
28-03-2005, 02:17 PM
my word, what a night, not long got home after a heavy weekend indeed, jesus im paying for it now

voodoo was absolutey amazing, and as much as i was lookin forward to Clarke i enjoyed Rush alot more, ive not seen him play that well in a long time and the atmosphere was totally unreal, havent seen anything like that in a club in a long long time and thats the truth. Absolutely superb, a little sloppy at times but wtf it didnt mean a toss to me in there on saturday night i tell the, it was brilliant. The atmosphere really was amazing, totally all out rave and not a bad attitude anywhere to be seen.

superb to catch up with everyone last night including danny, Jay - check out those chicken breasts they were ****in funny!, tiptoe, katie, emerson, the rest of the manc crew, and loads of other people who were out last night that made it a proper get together, superb stuff

****in rough now tho, monster drinking session yesterday in Bren's, ****in all sorts getting drunk, not good! haha

oldbugger
28-03-2005, 02:41 PM
it must of been good coz old dave was loving it :lol:

told me he loved dj rush :clap: great him

djfurness
28-03-2005, 03:02 PM
amazing night....I should have been dead after going to KOAP in London Friday but I was boppin away....
Dj Rush is in my opinion the best techno dj you can go and see....there was an energy goin round that venue when he was gone that I havent felt since....the last time I went to see him last June.....
he absolutely takes the piss.....ive seen him get on the mic and sing get on up 4 times now....and each time its still amazing....lifts the atmosphere to a diffrent level...
can we have him as the new resident instead of Bone :lol:

Fordy
28-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Sounds like it was an awesome night then. Whats this other room, didnt even realise there was a bigger room, only been once mind :doh: Any pics anywhere ?

Gutted couldnt make it as I said before, sounds as though I really missed out. Look forward to getting back to voodoo soon anyways, top line ups coming up :rambo:

Eddie
28-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Big up to Voodoo! Heres my official report, Got in there early about 10 past 10, had a little wander then stmbled into the main room, ****ing hell it was class, deffo thwe best venue in liverpool. Seen Mr long for quite a bit and the fist half hour of sheilsy, both of them warmed it up sublimely for Rushy. Went down stairs to cool of a bit and watched bren play an electro set, then wandered upstairs for Rush. Proper high energy set where it was literally too hard not to dance, Rush was lovin it too, Song 2 and knock on wood a couple of suprises in his set.
There where rumours of them doin way of life live, but it never happened in the end, Clarke slowed it down a bit but he was amazin also, typical clarke trickery sampling on both the cd deck and pioneer.

The whole event was spot on, the crowd, the sound system, the venue the fact that it was on the bank holiday weekend. Seen so many old faces that made it all the more better!

Sunday/monday morning was funny aswell, never moved a muscle and had everything delivered to us, jack daniels, weed, ciggies. We polished a bottle of absinth port and jd in shots known as tokyo bullets, also invented yakuza bullets aswell but cant remember what they contained!

oldbugger
28-03-2005, 04:32 PM
even took my camera...sadly was too fuked to take any pics :cry:

gutted

neko
28-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Song 2

he didnt play this did he?

load of shite that tune, wasn't impressed with wittekind playing it at locked :dontevengothere:

Eddie
28-03-2005, 04:42 PM
It wasnt a bad tune till i heard it too many times in clubs, got the crowd goin tho!

28-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Absolutely sick event, really enjoyed all the sets, although Rush's mixing was the baggiest i have heard in a while but the atmosphere he creates more than compensated !
Dave Clarke played the best set of the night for me some dark shit in there!

All in all a good gurn off ! I just wish i kept hold of that girls chicken breasts ! ha ha ha ha :twisted:

eyes without a face
28-03-2005, 05:36 PM
haha amazing, chicken fillets all round

Tiptoe
28-03-2005, 05:42 PM
ha ha forgot about jay's titties :lol:

Katie
28-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Had a wicked night on saturday! :love: was so good to see everyone again as well! we'll have to catch up more often! loved rush's set he always creates such an atmosphere its hard not too! good way to celebrate my birthday! haha! :lol: :lol:

Katie
28-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Had a wicked night on saturday! :love: was so good to see everyone again as well! we'll have to catch up more often! loved rush's set he always creates such an atmosphere its hard not too! good way to celebrate my birthday! haha! :lol: :lol:

Traxx
28-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Tell us again :lol:

Katie
28-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Tell us again :lol:

shit sorry! our computer at homes shite! takes about 10 minutes to change the page! haha!

Tiptoe
29-03-2005, 08:19 PM
does anyone know the last tune dave clarke played???

jock
29-03-2005, 08:35 PM
or the first one??? It goes "bang the box" just like the compass, but Ben Sims played it last at Monkey Business/aztec????

Traxx
29-03-2005, 08:47 PM
or the first one??? It goes "bang the box" just like the compass, but Ben Sims played it last at Monkey Business/aztec????

I wanna know what this is as well :crackup:

djfurness
29-03-2005, 08:49 PM
its bam bam
mite be called 'bang the box' :lol:

eyes without a face
29-03-2005, 08:55 PM
i thought it was a Dj Urban track myself?

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 08:58 PM
aye definetely dj urban,i have another remix of it on Urbans-'bang that shit up' ep.

eyes without a face
29-03-2005, 09:12 PM
its Urban - bang that shit up one of the remixes if im not mistaken

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 09:13 PM

jinx. :lol:

TechnoLaydee
29-03-2005, 09:14 PM
another class night from voodoo, the crows was ace and that upstairs room was perfect for rush! :D

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 09:21 PM
another class night from voodoo, the crows was ace and that upstairs room was perfect for rush! :D

did u get any pictures from saturday paula and if so can you email them to me?thanks mi deer. :lol:

eyes without a face
29-03-2005, 09:24 PM
same, any pics wud be gratefully recieved

TechnoLaydee
29-03-2005, 09:28 PM
i am totally gutted cos i bought a black and white film and i was convinced id took an ace pic of rush, and today i went to work and cos i was in a daze i put the film through the colour processor and have basically ruined the film so i have no photos now :doh: :cry: :cry: i did nearly cry

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 09:35 PM
i am totally gutted cos i bought a black and white film and i was convinced id took an ace pic of rush, and today i went to work and cos i was in a daze i put the film through the colour processor and have basically ruined the film so i have no photos now :doh: :cry: :cry: i did nearly cry

gutted

your worse than that fella of yours of when it comes to bein a clown! well maybe not that bad. ;)

oldbugger
29-03-2005, 09:35 PM

what crows? i didnt see any :lol:

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 09:39 PM

what crows? i didnt see any :lol:

the state you were in,you would of missed em even if they were flyin about the place. :crackup:

TechnoLaydee
29-03-2005, 09:39 PM
i know he's rubbin off on me! i need to sort myself out! haha

did u not see the crows then on the ceiling? ;) d'oh i need to read what im writing in the future!

herman
29-03-2005, 10:21 PM

it was probably the new remix's forthcoming on on Flux then ;)

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 10:27 PM
aswell as clarke n rush,big ups to bren and steve sheils who warmed things up superbly.

sheilsy dropping that beyer remix of liebings 'analogon' before rush came on was a highlight for me,was class on that soundsystem. :rambo:

Traxx
29-03-2005, 10:33 PM
sheilsy dropping that beyer remix of liebings 'analogon' before rush came on was a highlight for me,was class on that soundsystem. :rambo:

Is that the proper ravey one he played towards the end? bit of a shit description i know but it went clean off when he played that & it's the only way i can descibe it :doh: :lol:

eyes without a face
29-03-2005, 10:36 PM
it was indeed herman ur correct

Katie
29-03-2005, 10:59 PM
i took some pictures on saturday i'm gonna go and get them developed tomorrow so i'll bring them round next time i'm down in manc danny!

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 11:21 PM
nice one katie,could do with pieceing the night together a bit. ;)

until then heres a pic of you and your dad...
http://www.freewebs.com/prawniesworld/mathew.jpg

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 11:23 PM

Is that the proper ravey one he played towards the end? bit of a shit description i know but it went clean off when he played that & it's the only way i can descibe it :doh: :lol:

aye thats the one,brilliant track! things started to get a bit rowdy when that came on! :twisted:

Traxx
29-03-2005, 11:41 PM

:lol:

Traxx
29-03-2005, 11:42 PM

aye thats the one,brilliant track! things started to get a bit rowdy when that came on! :twisted:

How olds that? had a brief look for it before & couldnt see it anywhere.

neko
29-03-2005, 11:43 PM

didnt know you were a boyzone fan katie :shock:

Frank Dogshit
29-03-2005, 11:49 PM

How olds that? had a brief look for it before & couldnt see it anywhere.

bout 3 years old id say,comes with a gaetano paraisio remix aswell.

suprised i didnt bump into any of you boys on saturday,sayin that tho it was bloody rammed in there and i didnt really leave the dancefloor all night. :cool:

djfurness
30-03-2005, 04:30 AM
u are indeed rite about the urban track....got confused with the bam bam track bang them walls.....and it did sound exactly like bam bams vocals....
easy mistake to make with you tramspotters about :roll:

eyes without a face
31-03-2005, 06:45 PM
i actually have the track here as a sneak preview off Finke a few months back hehe

wikid stuff

Katie
31-03-2005, 10:52 PM

wanker you danny! try to be a good lad and what do i get! haha! can't even see it anyway! natalie had to tell me what it was! got my pictures back must have been well mashed got about 15 pictures of rush and not much else! haha! wotta dickhead! :roll: :lol: :lol:

jock
02-04-2005, 07:44 AM
u are indeed rite about the urban track....got confused with the bam bam track bang them walls.....and it did sound exactly like bam bams vocals....
easy mistake to make with you tramspotters about :roll:

No I think that its wrong. I havent heard the bam bam track but listening to that remix of bang that shit and its not the same track that DC and Ben Sims played.

It definently started with the vocals on their own going "bang the box" for a while then kicked in with the beats.

eyes without a face
02-04-2005, 11:50 AM
maybe they looped the vocal up a little before hand but it was that track, i have it here.... its like a kinda cut up edit of Bang that shit up and other Urban samples so maybe there's just been some trickery going on

Frank Dogshit
02-04-2005, 12:56 PM
the one i have is...

Dj Urban

A1.bang that shit up
A2 Bang The Box
B1.Bangski
B2.Bang the bonus booty beats.

its on kne deep and the 'bang the box' track on there it indeed nothin like the one sims/clarke plays.

this new un lurkin has to be a remix,by who 'who knows'?

herman
02-04-2005, 01:39 PM
It definently started with the vocals on their own going "bang the box" for a while then kicked in with the beats.

I would guess that is more than likely Damaged Goods (http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF117607-01-02-01.mp3) on Head Trauma E.P (http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/117607-01.htm) then ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==