PDA

View Full Version : Whose pushing your button as of late?

Apex Beat
14-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Gotta be Paul Bailey, what an amazing producer. His stuff on 1881 recently has been banging and is on the way to my house from the lovely people at juno records. Cant wait to drop it on a big system. Also cant stop listening to Cylobs remix of Aphex's Vetolin. Also Glenn Wilsons new release on Hero's (H8 I think) is another strong techno effort. Advise one checks it out :rambo:

conflict
14-03-2005, 08:56 PM
i love the stuff thats coming out of spain at the moment

some serious shit

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 09:07 PM
anything by itoh,gunjack,wunsch and mulero for me.

always solid stuff.

Stella Boy
14-03-2005, 09:18 PM
I got a paul bailey track on promo last week but no info, it's got 2 tracks which are quite old school in sound and 2 others which are quite experimental (imo). A very good release and different to what I was expecting, which is grrrrrrrrrreat !

Also picked up a rmx of Aphex Twin's Window Licker which is top drawer

Ian Lehman's stuff always gets put in my bag, I haven't come across a bad release yet. Carola's domino stuff are doing it for me and the 3 new tracks from Technasia's new album which I've heard are awesome :clap:

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 09:21 PM
I got a paul bailey track on promo last week but no info, it's got 2 tracks which are quite old school in sound and 2 others which are quite experimental (imo). A very good release and different to what I was expecting, which is grrrrrrrrrreat !

Also picked up a rmx of Aphex Twin's Window Licker which is top drawer

Ian Lehman's stuff always gets put in my bag, I haven't come across a bad release yet. Carola's domino stuff are doing it for me and the 3 new tracks from Technasia's new album which I've heard are awesome :clap:

Lookin forward to hearing that new technasia album dude......we talkin the usual dancefloor destroyin shit again?

Stella Boy
14-03-2005, 09:27 PM
The stuff I heard on Saturday totally stood out for me and the rest of the club as it totally went off when he dropped them. I didn't know they were his until I checked after. To me, they were like a different approach to the Technasia sound which we've heard recently, quality gear. Roll on December :twisted:

Frank Dogshit
14-03-2005, 09:31 PM
there old albums still get me goin.

'descent' :love:

eyes without a face
14-03-2005, 09:37 PM
at the moment it gotta be Mac, Joris Voorn, Williams, most of mulero's stuff, anything by Vince Watson, and David F on off this board is due to have some very good tracks released shortly which kick ass

some good stuff coming on Humanoid soon too i believe ;)

Mindful
14-03-2005, 10:28 PM
For me mulero,Reeko(I know most of his stuff sounds the same)our very own Voidless,allways Beyer,allways Surgeon and the BMB stuff,Metroline,The Hardcell Grindvig stuff on drumcode of late,Dean Roddel,Joris Voorn.
Theirs loads is there not?

Craig McW
14-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Carl Max
Eric Sneo
Dean Rodell
Carlos Rios
Vincent De Wit
Bas Mooy
Joris Voorn
Matthew Dear/Audion
Bankok Impact
Metope
Jesper Dahlback

plus all the others I've forgotten. Some great music about, the last year has been solid with great and timeless releases.

iffi
15-03-2005, 11:47 PM
Gotta be Paul Bailey, what an amazing producer. His stuff on 1881 recently has been banging and is on the way to my house from the lovely people at juno records. :rambo:

...Try Relationship to Authority (Makaton 14)
and Orders for offerings (Veto 04)
(if u haven't already) ;)

samba
16-03-2005, 10:57 PM
yup Joris and the new technasia's sound good. Enjoyed a lot of Henry's work away from the hard and acidic stuff - also adam beyer on a more mellow tip like 'the conversation'

MARKEG
17-03-2005, 12:30 AM
yeah that new 1881 was single of the month for me last month in my reviews. brilliant record.

BRADLEE
17-03-2005, 12:33 AM
For me I'd have to say it's been Hardcell and Grindvik on the Gain series. A couple of them are serious corkers and great DJ tools as well.

Apex Beat
17-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Yeah Bitching Betty by Hardcell, quality stuff.

FuK-NuT
17-03-2005, 03:54 PM
jamie ball....sandy warez...Dj Producer xtc 2000 (he invented the idea of schranz with this track lol)...morphos...morph...outside agency...manu le
malin block 46...dr macabre...deta 9...dean rodell...dirty bass..jeff amadeus...pzeko...1qlp...cynic ;)....Dave the D....the list is endless,almost!!

gavinj3
18-03-2005, 01:22 AM
some new some old . . .
dj pete, -counterbalance
steve glencross, -sativae
rotorick, -feis
nummer label, 9
cari lekebusch's new album,
lots by new by blake baxter, abe duque, frankie bones, si begg,
LFOvs kitten/raumschmiere, johannes heil, dj hell,
plus classic: e-dancer- pump the move and phil kieran -chunka funk

davethedrummer
18-03-2005, 11:19 AM
got to mention dj preach
had a preview of a new mankind from him by anderson noise
and it really is the nuts. i think it's numer 24 so keep eyes out for that one.

Fordy
18-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Alex Smoke, this guy is amazing.

Paul Bailey, Technasia, Joris Voorn, Dustin Zahn, WJ Heinze, Ade Fenton, Darko Veble, Beyer & Henrik B, Tiefschwarz, Nathan Fake, Si Begg, Joel Mull, The Hacker, Anthony Rother, Steve Bug, David Carretta, Kiko.

Thats just the names I can think of right now, the list is endless, wherever I turn, whatever genre, im loving it like a fat kid love cake.

Electronic music fcuking rocks.

dtl
30-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Johannas Heils did a great job with The World and Seven sins, cant stop playing them....

And also listening to Charles Siegling City Parade mix in Gent last June, it helps my appetite for mixing.

anx
30-03-2005, 01:58 AM
HARDCELL

278d7e64a374de26f==