PDA

View Full Version : JAKN RECORDINGS 12-03-05 BONGIN!!

FuK-NuT
15-03-2005, 09:48 AM
in order of the night.

1. Diverse Frequencies on the warmup techno (52mB, 45mins) (http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/dfsetwarmupjakn120305.mp3)

2. FukNut - groovy-hard techno (1hour, 68mB) (http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/fuknutliveatjakn120305.mp3)

3. Sekonz - Hard techno ( 1hour, 68mB) (http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/sekonzliveatjakn120305.mp3)

4. Pzeko Vrs 1QLP - Full on Hardtek Live pa(1.5hour, 109mB) (http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/mp3/pzeko_vrs_1qlp_live_at_jakn_120305.mp3)

hope you enjoy....any probs downloading let me know, cheers

gumpy green
15-03-2005, 02:09 PM
ther some of the best sets ive heard.......... ;)

that sekonz one is just outta this world.

FuK-NuT
15-03-2005, 03:18 PM
apart fi the bass..lol

these are da bomb!!!

Mirsha
19-03-2005, 11:22 AM
I will offcialy right now reigster my vote for the live set from Pzeko and 1QLP as the best thing I've heard since a web browser cut a ned for pekaing out of turn.

Holy **** this set is amazing, G and C you ****ing pricks see if I ever say something like "Oh noe I have no money, I'll just think I'll miss this JakN out" and it's somethig like hard as ****ing balls to the wall amazing shit ****ing stotrm cunting piss flapping hormoe altering hardtek like this sort of shit. Just cutmy balls off, I won't miss them I've not used them in three years so I'd much rather lay out some space on a dacefloor and show my arse of with piss like this. I declare me missing this night as th worst decision of 05.

Who's playing in June by the way, is it Jamie? As he was telling me to get Tom up for it butI dnno who'#s playing.

gumpy green
19-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I will offcialy right now reigster my vote for the live set from Pzeko and 1QLP as the best thing I've heard since a web browser cut a ned for pekaing out of turn.

Holy **** this set is amazing, G and C you **** pricks see if I ever say something like "Oh noe I have no money, I'll just think I'll miss this JakN out" and it's somethig like hard as **** balls to the wall amazing shit **** stotrm cunting piss flapping hormoe altering hardtek like this sort of shit. Just cutmy balls off, I won't miss them I've not used them in three years so I'd much rather lay out some space on a dacefloor and show my arse of with piss like this. I declare me missing this night as th worst decision of 05.

Who's playing in June by the way, is it Jamie? As he was telling me to get Tom up for it butI dnno who'#s playing.

yup mishra the night was off the hook........dancefloor was a proper mess...

shouldve seen the pzeko work the makie desk....fukin full on jammin live likes....crunching guitar peddles the lot....then he did it all agian back at ours......you should know by know tho that jakn always rocks ;) .....and dont worry im sure well get em back over at somepoint but itll not be for a while....ther sound as fuk boys too, just a bit of a language barrier but we got ther...hand signals oot....not sure who well go with for hardtek next.....we had started the motions to get crystal distortion but as dogma have got ther first well have to dig deeper now to find da hardtek we want.....bummer, likes, bit gutted, cant believe dug got him, didnt think it was ther bag.....ak well, plenty more hardtek in the sea.....

think i may re-record these sets to mp3 tho as chris is beasting me saying ther too distorted at points....think i had to much gain on goldwave whilst recording........fussy cunt eh.. ;)

yer right ther for june mirsha itll b jamie ball 4th june.....

infact here so far.

9th april- seb marx live...
7th may jeff amadeus 3decks
7th may diverse frequencies
4th june- jamie ball -

then who knows....got a couple of good ideas tho but nowt decided as yet.

future bright, the futures messy......

Mirsha
19-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Oh Jamie Piss monger in ?June eh. That will be why e told me to get Tom up on that date. Mnd you I may, may have fallen out with Tom y telling him his tunes for Matt'ss Epochx Worx labels was a bit 'lacking"

Mind you Tom was well pissed when he heard the mix I did with his tune which layerd ins asqueahacahc . Squaekay vacjroiugabd it was welll cabbaege.

Anyway **** foff you pirick. If you are talking to me you can'ty be turnig up the hamish ptches and that boy well deserver some sexual healing. SO I doth say. Best EP of the year, it involves Hamish and his atteiont to dwetails. Best live set,I keep trying to expess iut with a pen on my raidatior.

Yeah I'm not fuced by hr way. I did have to exdplain to my mum ealier baout how the windows don't reallt work in sunlight but I had a needle and thread which lis like dagger in the tongues stake.

I neeed to charge my phone so I can thing about phoning peopleto hassle them as I'm in oneo fo thse "no he isn't " oh yes he is" ststertets.

Still that fucing hard tek is tej. Adb gard, And it's lifting my knob off the pavement.

gumpy green
22-03-2005, 10:08 AM
IMPORTANT - these sets have just been re-recorded (links stay the same).

Reason - I recorded them on the master line out rather than the "line in". Master line is taking from "line in" to "goldwave", from gw's output to master out on pc(too many amplification stages).Plus master was turned up WAY too load hence the heavy distortion on all the sets.

So please can you delete the crap ones and grab these fresh ones so that none of these shite quality recordings are kicking about. We really dont these first ones out and about as they sound terrible .....Just click the links in the first post , theyve all been changed.

Many thanks.

278d7e64a374de26f==