PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on the Korg KPII's

Rob
28-11-2002, 11:13 PM
I'm thinking about getting a new toy to play with to add something more to my mixing other than the usual .... cue 2,3,4 mix 2,3,4...scratchie waa. cue 2,3.....(sure u got the idea)..anyhoo, I've not got round to trying one of these Kaos pads out and wundered if anyone out there has?, and what your opinions of them are... should i be looking at something else on the market??. I would like some sort of sound processor/ effects unit around £300 (which limits me I know) that can apply, filters, flanger, dealy..that sort of thing..so any help would be appreciate peps!..cheers Rob

oh, ps and eventualy i'd like to get into producing so something that would be suitable for that would be helpful...

DJZeMig_L
29-11-2002, 07:15 AM
These r what U should go check out Pioneer EFX500 and the RED Cycloops (sync'ed realtime sampling... u'll b live remixing in no time!! )...

Z

Rob
04-12-2002, 07:58 PM
Cheers for that, I've scouted some sites with the tech specs of those gadgits and they sound up my street.. looking @ the all important price tags I noticed i'd be close to £500 which i could do..do u think there would be something more suitable around that price range or would those 2 be a good way to go?..sorry for all the q's i'm new to this & don't fancy being ripped off..cheers

DJZeMig_L
05-12-2002, 08:56 AM
Pioneer EFX500 is really stunning and easy 2 use... xpecially cause u can sync the efects with the BPMs of yer tracks!!

Cycloops is an amazingly simple yet very efective sampler...

U should definatly pop down 2 a store and try'em out 4 yer self!!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==