PDA

View Full Version : Er... Techno

AcidTrash
15-03-2005, 02:55 PM
http://www.squatjuice.org/mp3/acidtrash/tek.mp3

CORROSIVE
15-03-2005, 02:58 PM
:clap: nice, good production as always. the synths a bit hard house, which im not a fan of. u could do some more with the percussion, more edits and variation.

BRADLEE
15-03-2005, 09:34 PM
AcidTrash “tek”

Well I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, every track I hear from Pete just gets a little bit better and better. The mixdown on this one I’d have to say is for sure the best yet. However I’m mearly commenting on Sound quality here. Very nice indeed. However the Levels do seem a bit low overall, but that can be fixed with no issues. And I think you’re going in the right direction too Pete. You’re really trying to make that Acid Trash Imprint a bit more with this one. I loved the little samples you put in there amigo. Gives it some nice quirky character that seems to match you from what I know of. Although I do have a couple of suggestions. Mainly, just make some more little edits to the tune. Some more drum edits, a few filters to the synth, and probably another pattern or two to the synth just to give it more variation. Other than that man, good job.

As a side note Pete, just keep it up. I think in time you will build upon the UK techno you love so much and in time, you will make your mark in that realm as well. Just keep at it and keep trying new things. Most of all just keep loving what you’re doing, because that is what it’s all about!!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==