FuK-NuT
16-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Could ya'll check out me m8s new site and lable, and tell
um wot ya'll think...constructive stylee

fank u...

http://www.audiodacity.co.uk

schlongfingers
16-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Looks wicked, only problem i have is that i'm getting no scrollbars for the content for some reason

FuK-NuT
16-03-2005, 04:31 PM
cant see a scroll bar myself...but if u havea roller button
on ya mouse, that seems to do the jobby... :)

g
16-03-2005, 05:04 PM
i'm sick to death of these new-window, all-flash sites personally.

audioinjection
16-03-2005, 05:54 PM
i'm sick to death of these new-window, all-flash sites personally.

its a cool site but i agree w/ the new window thing

FuK-NuT
17-03-2005, 10:02 AM
yeh yeh cool....but did any off ya actually listen to the music...the
most important part?

schlongfingers
17-03-2005, 10:58 AM
No cos you said check out the site :D

FuK-NuT
17-03-2005, 12:19 PM
No cos you said check out the site :D

/ label ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
17-03-2005, 07:56 PM
listened to a couple of the tunes, pretty cool stuff, quite electro-y in places

dirty_bass
17-03-2005, 10:53 PM
I got the demo off your matey when I played, I did send an email to tell him what I thought, but apperently the email I had is not in use?
The music, hmmm, I didn`t think the production was up to scratch as there was sooo much distortion used, he didn`t really controll it by EQ`ing it correctly.
So there was heaps of muddyness.
Musically not my cup of tea at all, but if he improves his production I can see this kind of stuff going down well in the right circles.

morphamish
22-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Cheers for having a look and a listen folks.

Sorry about the essay here but there's a few things to reply to...

I appreciate the honest and constructive criticism. Its vital to getting things right. No point in compliments unless they are genuine. And thanks for the compliments as well as the criticism. :)

The scroll bar problem has been noted and should be fixed soon. (It is actually there its just very hard to see on some people's computers, not on some others. Its on the left of the news box.)

Flash is a bit like marmite eh? Love it or hate it. Glad you liked the look of it though.

F.A.O. Dirty Bass: Thanks for trying to get back to me. You must have sent it when the site was down. The address on the site works now. You're not wrong about the production, it did leave a bit to be desired on that earlier stuff of mine. :roll: It was made without any dynamics processing on a 505 and A4000 sampler (workman blaming tools etc. ahem). I'm using Ableton these days with muchos pluginos and controlleros . Though the demo I gave you was not your style of stuff, thanks for giving it a listen all the same.

Playing live and being able to tweak in accordance with getting the most out of a room is not strictly the same as producing for a definitive record that will translate well in every place its played. This is a learning curve I am on now with my new label.

I do produce in other styles, some which may be more up your street. I make dnb, hardtek, futuristic hip hop, more straight up techno, depends on the mood (jack of all trades... ;) ). I reckon I have improved my production a bit since giving you that cd.

I'll post a link to a section of my set from last month's React in the next couple of days. It'll be about an hour of stuff thats more belting, which was originally in between a start of quirky bass driven distorted stuff like on the demo and hardtek at the end. It should give a better idea of what I actually sound like of an evenin. Would be wicked if folks could lend it an ear.

Any constructive comments will of course be appreciated. Thats part of why we're here...

gumpy green
23-03-2005, 12:16 AM
I got the demo off your matey when I played, I did send an email to tell him what I thought, but apperently the email I had is not in use?
The music, hmmm, I didn`t think the production was up to scratch as there was sooo much distortion used, he didn`t really controll it by EQ`ing it correctly.
So there was heaps of muddyness.
Musically not my cup of tea at all, but if he improves his production I can see this kind of stuff going down well in the right circles.this would be the morph vrs morphos set....??

if it was.....then it was infact two of them mixing (live) tracks into each other through a dj mixa..

or it may have been morphOS givin you tracks.... might not even be this morph......too confusing laddies having almost the same name.

;) ;) ;)

morphamish
31-03-2005, 08:05 PM
that set's up now in the download section...

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32329&highlight=

morphamish
31-03-2005, 08:07 PM
the Morph set from React that is, not the head to head one with Morphos @ Jak-N

Mirsha
31-03-2005, 08:39 PM
When Morph's tunes fail to get me, that is the day I know I must kill myself. Booyah! Must try and make sure I end up going home with a copy of the record this weekend seeing as how it'll be my only chance for another month.

278d7e64a374de26f==