Centurian
16-03-2005, 04:30 PM
http://www.thealliance.co.uk/events/graphics/ave_some.gif

Centurian
16-03-2005, 04:30 PM
http://www.thealliance.co.uk/events/graphics/ave_some_album.gif

Centurian
19-03-2005, 02:13 PM
The long awaited artist album from Guy 'Geezer' McGaffer is on it's way people.

The 'Geezer' has achieved legendary status within the London Techno community and is reknowned for his outstanding sampling abilities amongst his tuff funky techno style within his live performances and studio productions.
Dubbed 'the hardest working man in techno, he's put together a collaboration of tracks that will surely live up to the Geezers reputation and will have any techno enthusiast 'knocking it out'.

BOOM, BOOM!

Keep your eyes peeled folks!

dan the acid man
19-03-2005, 06:48 PM
looking forward to this album :cool:

Centurian
22-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Chris, Aaron & Julian Liberator

Chris, Aaron and Julian all co own and run the Stay Up Forever Label collective which has influential Techno labels like Hydraulix and Raw on its books. All have been regulars on the International DJ circuit for over ten years and have been defining the Acid Techno sound that is a worldwide movement.

Until recently, it has been a rare occurrence that all three Liberators are seen on one line up in the UK.
Due to a Brazilian residency for Julian, it's made for a prolonged return to the UK, now doing six month stints in both countries, we'll be seeing a bit more of this techno 'face' in the coming months.

Expect some of the finest Brazilian exports from Julian himself and fresh, tuff and funky acid techno from Chris & Aaron.

SimonH
24-03-2005, 08:48 AM
...and if you're in the area, Guy and Chris will be playing at Breakneck, South Parade Pier, Portsmouth tomorrow night

Lisa Lavish
28-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Saw the geezer just there on sat & he was very good,did a live set & it was real filthy hard techno :rambo: great night altogether! Some mad sounding bass lines coming outa the speakers..head ****! :crackup:

Centurian
31-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Animatek

One of Animateks highlights has to be showcasing his skills on the Antiworld float at the Rotterdam FFWD Parade in front (in excess) of 400,000 people. He's certainly gained muched respect in the dance industry, in many countries and continues to do so in Austria, Brazil and the UK.

Centurian
03-04-2005, 09:44 PM
DJ Gas

Dj Gas is rising through the underground techno movement very steadily indeed. He's been resident at the Teknoworld Drome (Acid Park) for some time now and remains an integral part of the collective.
Now awaiting his Brazilian tour, his status around the world is getting more widespread and is surely moving forward towards a full flight international career.

Centurian
06-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Pat Trix

Pat Trix has been part of the Acid Park since it began many moons ago. He has enjoyed playing alongside talent such as the Space DJ's, Marco Lenzi and many of the SUF collective at some of the most prestigeous events including the Teknoworld launch party. He's also released music with D.a.v.e The Drummer on the 15th delivery from the Hydraulix label.

Centurian
07-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Kris Needs

I read an article about this guy in this months Up-Front magazine and was surprised to see what he's acheived and been up to over the last 45 years in the music industry. I feel the need (excuse the pun) to write a bit more on this fella, everyone else is so well documented and researched, it seems a bit pointless writing an essay on all the DJ's, Kris on the other hand, well, if you ask me, he's been a bit of a dark horse in these parts, to me at least.

Read on and find out more...

A journalist that has had a phenominal amount of luck and success whilst being out and about around the world. He's worked with The Clash, Primal Scream & The Prodigy and practically established The Sex Pistols in Zag-Zag Magazine.
By a freak occurance whilst abroad, Kris met The Prodigy members on route and was asked to DJ on the Fat Of The Land album tour and was DJing on Primal Scream tours also. With an eclectic taste, he played everything from punk, to hip-hop to electronica, to techno, which had huge responses from crowds all over the world.

Not satisfied with DJing and journalism, Kris also turned to production and released music under his 'Secret Knowledge' pseudonym.
Highlights of his production work has to be releasing music on Andrew Weatherall's 'Sabre's of Paradise' label and working with D.a.v.e The Drummer on remixes of Hardfloors acidtastic 'Acperience' and The Age Of Love's hugely popular 'Age Of Love'.

Kris has also been over to Ibiza and hosted the backroom in the very liberal Manumission club, which alone is a massive acheivement and just shows how much respect Kris has earnt within the creative industries.
Now Kris moves onto hosting a room at one of the most eagerly awaited album launch parties the SUF Collective has had for some time. The Special Needs Disco will surely provide an innovative alternative to the techno session that the Acid Park and SUF crew have in store.

Centurian
10-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Ted

Ted owns and runs Brian, the Special Needs Disco sound system and is reknowned throughout the free party scene as an open decks system for all aspiring DJ's, although this time it will run as an organised system solely for Kris & Ted. Sadly it will not be an open decks system for all you aspiring DJ's to perform.

Ted is co-hosting this room with Kris Needs and will provide another dimension to the party atmosphere. It has showcased pretty much everything that goes with the squat community and is considered the perfect alternative for this type of techno party.

Centurian
12-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Dj Centurian

Well, what can i say?

I've created The Alliance and have been part of the ES collective (Antiworld) for roughly 3 years now and become a repsected member of the promotion, production and distribution crew.

I've trained and worked with some of the most gifted crews London has to offer. Most notably the Clockwerk Prism, (who provide the chillout space at Antiworld and related events) which has Produced some of the most comfortable surroundings at Alexandra Palace, The Seone Complex & The Startford Rex, to name just a few.

My performance track record is also steadily improving. I've been DJing regularly at one of London's longest running techno parties (Nuclear Free Zone) for over a year & am taking on the web-based promotions role to keep you all posted on what fresh talent NFZ is showcasing.
I have played at some of the capitals largest venues, including the Seone Complex and the Stratford Rex and was established four years ago at the Viaduct in Vauxhall.
Moving onwards and upwards, i'm set to perform at three album launches (this & Psychedelic Academy - mixed by Astrix, being two of them) over the next three months, so my schedule is getting busier and my profile is expanding with plenty of knowledge and experience.

278d7e64a374de26f==