True to form. daaaark.

audioinjection
16-03-2005, 05:39 PM
nice dirty techno..............cool stuff

only thing that bugs me is a bit too much of that reverse effect

BRADLEE
16-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Corrosive “Back to the warehouse”

Nice hard distorted techno action here. Very intelligent edits to keep you going in the beginning of the tune. Lots of nice little kick drum rolls and reverse edits. Bringing in the new noises to be represented in a very proper fashion. . And then Little broken beat sequence around the 2:18 mark is really nice also. Cool little tom edits too right before the thing goes fully beatless around 2:40. Although I think there should be just something else to really bring it out of the break. Maybe a rushing effect noise of sorts. Or maybe take the drum pattern and filter all of the way down with HP philter so only the high freq’s are left, and do some sort of motion sequence to bring it out. I think overall the sound quality needs a little tuning, and maybe the scratch noise could be substituted for something else(because I think it collides with the nice strings you have going on in here), although that would just be my preferance…but the track is pretty darn good man. Keep it up!!!

BloodStar
17-03-2005, 10:21 AM
this sounds nice dark,, some interesting breaks in the beginnings,but it§s missing some more dynamics, i think. i'm missing something what will slap me in the face. some levels need to be balanced better.. but other than that it has some nice dark feel in it...

CORROSIVE
19-03-2005, 03:34 PM
cheers for the feedback, much appreciated. glad u liked it.

gonna add in some more elements and some filtering. repost sooon.

278d7e64a374de26f==