PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle 4 - Olympiakos 0

Hakka
16-03-2005, 11:21 PM
What a result! great game!

Newcastle had control all game and some nice goals. Dyer has really been on form recently and paying back the fans for his dickhead antics at begin of season. Lovely cheeky back heel goal.

Shearer is closer to that Jackie Milburn record. 190th and 191st goals scored tonight. First was a scramble but Shearer hit off the defender in. Poor defending really. 2nd was lovely taken goal, rounded the keeper, one man left and hit high in to the roof of the net so the defender couldn't slide to keep it out.

Bowyer had a good game and got a goal in 2nd half.

So happy with the display. 8 wins on the trot now! amazing stuff. fingers crossed we can continue the run at Pompey on Sat.

:)

piginabush
16-03-2005, 11:30 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: suppose :roll:

Hakka
16-03-2005, 11:33 PM

It was a good result. Fingers crossed Boro will be in the hat for the last 8. You've endured a rough time with injuries, now that Jimmy is out its going to be tough (he's a ****ing legend, would of loved to see him at SJP!).

But I always want English clubs to do well in Europe, so hopefully see you in the final.

piginabush
16-03-2005, 11:40 PM

It was a good result. Fingers crossed Boro will be in the hat for the last 8. You've endured a rough time with injuries, now that Jimmy is out its going to be tough (he's a **** legend, would of loved to see him at SJP!).

But I always want English clubs to do well in Europe, so hopefully see you in the final.

cant see us scoring tomorrow m8 :shock:

Esox Lucius
17-03-2005, 07:06 AM
well in the toon, i can see them winning it now hopefully, would be good for shearer to win something there :cool:

jam
17-03-2005, 01:42 PM
On ocasions like this i have to hold my hands up and say

**** me you looked good

Dyer upfront looks like a master stroke,he was class he was every where across the forward line i think he will stay there from now.

you were that good it scared me.

Hakka
17-03-2005, 05:22 PM
I've had so many up's and down's as a Toon fan. This season I had great expectations, I mean who wouldn't if your team add's Nicky Butt and Patrick Kluivert to an already top 5 side. Things went really bad and disputedly, the decision was made to rid of Robson and in with Souness.

I can't fault with Souness (and Terry McDermot! he has to be mentioned!) have done in the last 3 months. Getting rid of Bellamy has seen 8 wins on the trot and with Faye, Boumsong and Babayaro there is belief and solidity in the side.

Last night Dyer was fantastic, he was also great against Tottenham.

Just hope it continues and Souness proves his doubters wrong.

jam
17-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Well it looks like hes finally found his possition as long as that isnt a one off from him,then im sure he'll be back in the england team

im gutted how good you are i really am.

Esox Lucius
17-03-2005, 05:52 PM
hakka mate no matter what souness does he will always be turd. :lol:

piginabush
17-03-2005, 11:15 PM

It was a good result. Fingers crossed Boro will be in the hat for the last 8. You've endured a rough time with injuries, now that Jimmy is out its going to be tough (he's a **** legend, would of loved to see him at SJP!).

and was proved correct :cry:

Hakka
18-03-2005, 02:45 PM

and was proved correct :cry:

Tis a shame mate... I just hope we do well against them in the quater finals.

I'm glad Auxerre and CSKA Moscow drew each other, at least Newcastle won't face one of them in the semi's (if they get through of course!).

jam
18-03-2005, 04:22 PM
no but they will face villareal who i reckon are going to win it

Hakka
18-03-2005, 05:18 PM
no but they will face villareal who i reckon are going to win it

nah Newcastle hammered them home and away last year. Can't see them stopping us.

jam
18-03-2005, 06:42 PM
They are alot better this year and looked fantatic when we played them,they will beat you.

Hakka
19-03-2005, 10:34 AM
I'm more afriad of Sporting Lisbon mate. But hey, we will find out come the end...

jam
19-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Sporting are a half decent side but villareal are the btes team in the competition,you are just lucky diego forlan is cup tied coz hes been un real this year in la liga

Esox Lucius
19-03-2005, 04:24 PM
originally i thought villareal would do it, but i am starting to think it might just be the toons season, newcastle really do look good in europe at the moment.

piginabush
19-03-2005, 07:03 PM
originally i thought villareal would do it, but i am starting to think it might just be the toons season, newcastle really do look good in europe at the moment.

but shite in the league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

piginabush
14-04-2005, 10:05 PM

but shite in the league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh dear mate, how these words have soooooo come back to haunt you :doh:

Will
15-04-2005, 05:51 AM
I wouldn't have minded an english team winning the uefa cup! The one team I hoped would still be in europe is the one team knocked out. :roll:

Traxx
15-04-2005, 07:42 AM
Hahaha got had off there :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==