PDA

View Full Version : Lars Klein@ Leeds

AcidTrash
18-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Hi folks!

Just a quick reminder that hard techno guru Lars Klein will be appearing at Fusion at Stinkys Peephouse (leeds) on Friday (tonight). Also in accompaniment will be local tearaway talent Evil Ed and Dirty sanchez.

If you've not been down before you can expect the usual Euphonic top party atmosphere and some of the best industrial/hard and acid techno to be found anywhere in the North. One of the few places you can also hear what is being dubbed as "shranz" techno by the industry boffins. A new twist on heavy industrial european techno which has producers scratching their heads all over the country wondering just where it came from and how it's done. If you want to see it first hand then get yourselves down tonight.

Also if it proves too much which it does even for the likes of me you have the Nomadz soundsystem downstairs playing innovative breaks and beats in a clean, friendly, chilled environment. This venue is superb and one of the best Leeds has to offer. Its a night you can come out as clean as you went in. I'm sure thats a novelty for some of you. Mind you, if you're not a bit rough by the end then you kinda missed the point.

Flyer here...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/peter.north80/march.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/peter.north80/fusion.jpg

Hope to see some of you down. Bring your crew!!

Take care,

Pete
www.acidtrash.net

dirty_bass
18-03-2005, 10:07 AM
One of the few places you can also hear what is being dubbed as "shranz" techno by the industry boffins. A new twist on heavy industrial european techno which has producers scratching their heads all over the country wondering just where it came from and how it's done

New?
Scratching heads?

erm ok, here`s how to make schranze kiddies.
Take any ocollection of sounds, loop it, overcompress it so it pumps to the kick.
Hey presto.

eyes without a face
18-03-2005, 10:23 AM
i didnt realise there was a new sound emerging and anyone was scratching their heads about it?

Frank Dogshit
18-03-2005, 11:17 AM
i find myself scratching my head whenever i hear a lot of the new schranz stuff..... :scratch:

FUSION
18-03-2005, 04:48 PM
i didnt realise there was a new sound emerging and anyone was scratching their heads about it?

me neither :lol:

FUSION
18-03-2005, 04:55 PM
our music style has more in common with lars sound than any thing else thats why we booked him :clap:

AcidTrash
19-03-2005, 04:43 PM
not being an officer of the genre police I can't really tell the difference.

278d7e64a374de26f==