PDA

View Full Version : Native Instruments, Absynth ?

Fox
20-05-2003, 10:06 AM
How do u run multipule instances of this? with different sounds,..... i only tried it in Fruity loops, not cubase yet,.. but i won't let u use more than one preset in a Song!.... Help please?

and my old songs don't remember what Preset they used either!,... so i got to go through them and and find the right one again! :x

Shox
20-05-2003, 10:48 AM
Not used it in Fruity Loops so not got a clue :?

But regarding the presets...

Sounds to me like the version of Absynth your using is a bit dodgy. Had this problem in the past with all the presets disappearing from tracks even though i'd saved it all.

Got the latest version (1.3.3 i think) and this problem seems to have been solved :)

Fox
20-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Not used it in Fruity Loops so not got a clue :?

But regarding the presets...

Sounds to me like the version of Absynth your using is a bit dodgy. Had this problem in the past with all the presets disappearing from tracks even though i'd saved it all.

Got the latest version (1.3.3 i think) and this problem seems to have been solved :)

Thanks! Dude 8)

Barely Human
07-06-2003, 04:57 PM
How do u run multipule instances of this? with different sounds,..... i only tried it in Fruity loops, not cubase yet,.. but i won't let u use more than one preset in a Song!....

Not quite sure what you mean here? Are you opening extra wrappers?
You can only use one preset on each wrapped vst.

278d7e64a374de26f==