PDA

View Full Version : Derrick May?

Sunil
20-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Ok, I know he's still alive and that he does DJ sets.. but is there ever a plan for him to return to releasing new music? Does he still make music? I know this question has been asked many times over the years, I'm just curious to find out the up to date story on him, if there is one.

Rhys
20-03-2005, 03:40 PM
TBH i don't think he's got anymore tracks in him or else i would have thought he'd have released something by now. I say fair play to the guy for not churning out tunes if he can't come up with the goods. Techno has changed so much since he released anything i would be interested to see what a Mayday track would sound like these days.

Zektor
20-03-2005, 07:16 PM
http://technotourist.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&re q=viewarticle&artid=29

A new studio, does that mean we can expect new material soon?

"Oh yes, you can!"

:roll:

g
20-03-2005, 08:55 PM
he's got stuff, he continues to write.. whether or not the world will see it, who knows. he is the diana ross of techno after all.. ;]

a lot of the problem is that he's locked up in a ridiculous licensing deal with R&S.

OriginalTechnobastard
20-03-2005, 09:34 PM
Wondering what he thinks of the new cracking version of string of life :roll:

And why does he talk about sasha and oakenfold as destoryers of art ot techno? They have fukk all to do with Techno :eh:

278d7e64a374de26f==