PDA

View Full Version : The derby...

Traxx
20-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Soon enough kids...

macca
20-03-2005, 01:56 PM
lol hope we stuff the mickey mouse shite but as always its a derby so could go either way. gonna be a draw 4 me :cry:

neko
20-03-2005, 02:35 PM
ur avatars quality macca :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-03-2005, 03:26 PM
haha it is good that :lol: nice one macca lad

just off round the ale house to watch it now :rambo:

macca
20-03-2005, 05:07 PM

ha ha it is good in it :clap:

macca
20-03-2005, 06:02 PM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha mickey mouse shite :rambo:

macca
20-03-2005, 06:40 PM
liitle ryhme 4 ya's

Ooooooooo Everton Blueshite O Everton Blue
Why Dont U Win Trophies Like Liverpool Do
Why Do Ur Supporters Keep Following U
O Everton Blueshite O Everton Blue :lol:

Ashley
20-03-2005, 06:44 PM

did ya drown yer sorrows :lol: :cool:

macca
20-03-2005, 07:43 PM

did ya drown yer sorrows :lol: :cool:

ha ha its all gone a bit quiet on here wheres all the mickey mouse shite suppoters now

Esox Lucius
20-03-2005, 09:38 PM
only just got in, fair play we were poor today, you didnt play particulary good but we were dire, still 4th and 4 points clear so dont celebrate too much lads.

baros is a dirty little cunt who looks like a rent boy.

Ashley
20-03-2005, 10:31 PM
I didnt even watch the game was too busy watching Rangers win the c.s.i cup

Traxx
20-03-2005, 10:43 PM
That’s more like it. You were played off the fukin park in the 1st half. If we hadn’t of lost all those players in the 2nd half we would of run a cricket score up against your shower of shite.

Baros a dirty cunt? not normally but i agree that was a bad tackle but fukin made up he made it. He got booted everywhere in that game & the ref done fuk all. I know both your defenders are old cunts but that was taking the piss. Thought we were in for it when we lost all those players but I was surprised by nunez, he actually didn’t do half bad for a change, that’s not to say I still don’t think he’s shite, igor did alright as well, smicer = turd.

Only thing that got me was when gerrard ran off to the kop kissing his badge after he scored. We will see whether he’s still kissing it in the summer. My moneys on him kissing mourinho’s arse instead.

Boring boring everton!!!

Ashley
20-03-2005, 10:45 PM
I didnt even watch the game was too busy watching Rangers win the c.s.i cup

C.I.S :doh:

Frank Dogshit
20-03-2005, 10:54 PM
That’s more like it. You were played off the fukin park in the 1st half. If we hadn’t of lost all those players in the 2nd half we would of run a cricket score up against your shower of shite.

Baros a dirty cunt? not normally but i agree that was a bad tackle but fukin made up he made it. He got booted everywhere in that game & the ref done fuk all. I know both your defenders are old cunts but that was taking the piss. Thought we were in for it when we lost all those players but I was surprised by nunez, he actually didn’t do half bad for a change, that’s not to say I still don’t think he’s shite, igor did alright as well, smicer = turd.

Only thing that got me was when gerrard ran off to the kop kissing his badge after he scored. We will see whether he’s still kissing it in the summer. My moneys on him kissing mourinho’s arse instead.

Boring boring everton!!!

there more boring than shiteburn thesedays! :lol:

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 07:20 AM
im sorry but that is pure irony calling everton boring, liverpool are so boring to watch it's unbelievable, a load of spanish faggots who go down off the slightest touch "eh ref my frienda he hasa justa fouled me, and ruineda my longa flowing haira & model looks".... puffs, garcia is the worst, sucking his thumb the faggot, real footballers my arse.

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 07:22 AM

Boring boring everton!!!

there more boring than shiteburn thesedays! :lol:

you just concentrate on the bottom half of the table son.

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 07:23 AM
and traxx, must say when he stevie kissed his badge it made me laugh, if anything his goal was a goodbye present in his last ever merseyside derby before he moves to united.

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 07:33 AM
baros got sent off on purpose the puff, he was running late for his manicure.

nick_anarchy
21-03-2005, 09:46 AM
and traxx, must say when he stevie kissed his badge it made me laugh, if anything his goal was a goodbye present in his last ever merseyside derby before he moves to united.

haha sounds about true their , the past 2 players we got smith and roony both kissed their badge ;)

Traxx
21-03-2005, 10:02 AM
baros got sent off on purpose the puff, he was running late for his manicure.

:lol:

Traxx
21-03-2005, 10:02 AM

No chance :nono:

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 10:14 AM
ya never know :lol:

nick_anarchy
21-03-2005, 10:18 AM
never say never :lol:

basslinejunkie
21-03-2005, 12:56 PM
NEVER ;)

dee
21-03-2005, 02:29 PM
id laugh if he did ,u lot would be gutted :lol: :lol:

macca
21-03-2005, 03:15 PM

aint gonna happen got more chance of downie comin out the closet an admiting he really supports united :roll: than gerrad goin there

Ashley
21-03-2005, 03:23 PM
im sorry but that is pure irony calling everton boring, liverpool are so boring to watch it's unbelievable, a load of spanish faggots who go down off the slightest touch "eh ref my frienda he hasa justa fouled me, and ruineda my longa flowing haira & model looks".... puffs, garcia is the worst, sucking his thumb the faggot, real footballers my arse.

ahahahahaha

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 03:40 PM

aint gonna happen got more chance of downie comin out the closet an admiting he really supports united :roll: than gerrad goin there

why is there no chance of him going? because he's a scouser? *cough rooney cough* why wouldnt he want to go to united? lets face it they are still the best team in the premiership, chelsea havent proved that they are yet. united with gerrard would be amazing and dont give me all the bollocks that they couldnt afford him.

basslinejunkie
21-03-2005, 03:51 PM
no way are they the best in the prem.the last 2 seasons they have been short.the table doesnt lie.

Traxx
21-03-2005, 04:42 PM
why wouldnt he want to go to united? lets face it they are still the best team in the premiership, chelsea havent proved that they are yet.

Hahaha the alarms goin on my manc detector here. Man u havent been the best team in the prem for a good 2 or 3 years & they wont be again for a long time. 11 points proves that chelsea are.

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 04:51 PM
so your going on a few seasons, hmmm so all the other years doesnt matter then.

yeah i must be a united fan if i dont hate them through bitterness. united over liverpool anyday of the week.

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 04:53 PM
why wouldnt he want to go to united? lets face it they are still the best team in the premiership, chelsea havent proved that they are yet.

Liverpool havent been the best team in the prem for a good 20 years & they wont be again for a long time.

that sounds more like it.

Traxx
21-03-2005, 04:59 PM

Liverpool havent been the best team in the prem for a good 20 years & they wont be again for a long time.

that sounds more like it.

Didnt say we were did i????????

Traxx
21-03-2005, 05:03 PM
so your going on a few seasons, hmmm so all the other years doesnt matter then.

yeah i must be a united fan if i dont hate them through bitterness. united over liverpool anyday of the week.

How do you know i do? i cant stand them whatever the weather like most scousers red or blue. United over liverpool any day??????? scumbag :lol:

Esox Lucius
21-03-2005, 06:39 PM
if you are going to hate any team for being mancs hate city, united have nothing in common with manchester apart from the name.

i dont like mancs as much as the next man thats why i hate city.

278d7e64a374de26f==