22-03-2005, 03:59 PM
TechnoSlut Back catalogue!!!!

I think I just came.

G-whizz
22-03-2005, 04:46 PM
thats just made me a very happy man !

nihilist
22-03-2005, 08:26 PM
not very cheap isnt a fiver about normal price?

dirty_bass
22-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Yeah, my only gripe is the price.
Stopped me from ordering.

ad
22-03-2005, 09:04 PM
how much would you expect to pay?help us and we may be able to help you.
serious how much?

poisoned antidote
22-03-2005, 09:14 PM
well mr wilson sells his @ £4.23.

dan the acid man
22-03-2005, 09:20 PM
i usually pay £5 to £6 for each record

ad
22-03-2005, 10:12 PM
our price of £5 includes vat, so glenns at £4.23 plus vat =£4.97..

dirty_bass
22-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Well, a shop charges about a fiver per tune, because they buy them from the distributer for about 2.85 or something , then they add mark up, taking into account the rent costs, overheads etc.

I don`t knock anyone making money in this business.
But this seems a little greedy.
These tunes if gone via distribution, would earn the label roughly £2 per vinyl.
So selling for 3 or 4 quid is still a lot per disc.
Charging shop prices is just cheeky.

fatcollective
22-03-2005, 10:21 PM
our price of £5 includes vat, so glenns at £4.23 plus vat =£4.97..

i would expect to pay £5 - £6 for a record so i would say its a pretty fair deal.

Si the Sigh
23-03-2005, 07:48 AM
Quit fu*king moaning you tight arsed cunts! :lol:

TECHNOSLUT BACK CATALOGUE! Rare as you like & deleted. You try and find those somewhere else, go on, try it. Go on ebay and you'll look at £10 without P&P, IF your lucky.

Komplex
23-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Well, a shop charges about a fiver per tune, because they buy them from the distributer for about 2.85 or something , then they add mark up, taking into account the rent costs, overheads etc.

These tunes if gone via distribution, would earn the label roughly £2 per vinyl.

Yeah. But is it wrong to **** off the middle man? With the classic payment structure in this industry, artists get ripped off anyway. I'd rather pay the same amount and know that more money is going where it's deserved.

The Germ
23-03-2005, 08:42 AM
more important Pattern play back cat

i think #4

is a stomper!

kaft dunt

wikid shit

AD nice work on intellihance..

it's never coming out

haha

G-whizz
23-03-2005, 09:09 AM
I normaly pay £5-6 on british tunes ..... so a fiver is fine by me !

Dabble
23-03-2005, 10:17 AM

A fiver aint that bad in this day & age & if it helps keep Pounding Grooves going then that's a good thing. Plus, as Si said, there's some rare deleted tunes in the shop, of which Pounding Grooves could've gone for the kill & wacked up the price of those, but they haven't & fair play to them for that.

G-whizz
23-03-2005, 10:44 AM

A fiver aint that bad in this day & age & if it helps keep Pounding Grooves going then that's a good thing. Plus, as Si said, there's some rare deleted tunes in the shop, of which Pounding Grooves could've gone for the kill & wacked up the price of those, but they haven't & fair play to them for that.

totaly agree mate ! :clap:

dirty_bass
23-03-2005, 11:15 AM

Yeah. But is it wrong to **** off the middle man? With the classic payment structure in this industry, artists get ripped off anyway. I'd rather pay the same amount and know that more money is going where it's deserved.

No as I said, I don`t begrudge anyone earning money, I think the artist gets the smallest piece of the pie anyway.
But I wouldn`t and haven`t asked shop prices for my own vinyl when I sell direct. Even selling for 4 quid per tune is over 100% mark up on the manufacturing.
So I still think a fiver is a bit cheeky.

Dabble
23-03-2005, 12:24 PM
No as I said, I don`t begrudge anyone earning money, I think the artist gets the smallest piece of the pie anyway.
But I wouldn`t and haven`t asked shop prices for my own vinyl when I sell direct. Even selling for 4 quid per tune is over 100% mark up on the manufacturing.
So I still think a fiver is a bit cheeky.

Buying records can be a costly business, but that is our choice. We don't have to buy them & no-one forces us too. But another way of looking at it, if your buying a record with two tracks on it at a fiver, then your getting a track each for £2.50, which is F.A. That's the way I prefer to look at it anyway.

The producers need to get their dough just as much as the DJ's.

nihilist
23-03-2005, 05:32 PM
i wasnt saying a fiver was rip off just that ad posted cheap records and the're a fiver,about normal price.mmm might try out some technoslut!!!!

dirty_bass
23-03-2005, 05:43 PM
I`d recommend the technoslut stuff
early pounding grooves was the biz too

nihilist
23-03-2005, 08:32 PM
just been listening to the fresh grind tracks,i like these alot

crime
24-03-2005, 08:19 AM

so how much would you sell your records for on a website?

sash
24-03-2005, 09:48 AM
i'd pay anything for Pounding Grooves tunes. It's the best music in the world. It's fingered my brain!

dirty_bass
24-03-2005, 10:01 AM

so how much would you sell your records for on a website?

Generally £3.50 per vinyl
+ postage

Apex Beat
24-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Websites down?

dirty_bass
24-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Either way, it`s cool you can finally access the TS and PG back catalogue.

278d7e64a374de26f==