PDA

View Full Version : Androids NEW TIME label

ANDROID
22-03-2005, 10:22 PM
I opening new label very soon , it will be a beat different techno, i need opinion of my tracks for my new label.
you can download and listen them on my website>
www.djandroid.com

thanks to everyone for the great techno comunity!!!

Clarkus
23-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Looking good for the new label! Some real belters of tracks there>> New time, city life and brazilian remake caught my attention most :rambo:
... oh and can't forget about Curtiba!

All in all it's looking good for me..... good luck with it :cool:

MARK NEENAN
23-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Just had a quick listen to a few, the track titled NEW TIME is f u c k ing mental, builds up for ages then goes all over the shop at the end, loved it! :clap: :clap: Party techno at it's best! :lol:

Hey android you may have already answered this on this forum but how come alot of your tunes go out of time when i mix em? :doh: Is this done on purpose? I love your tunes but theres a couple on cluster especially that i really like but haven't played them out as they don't keep time when mixing! Real annoying as there wicked tunes!!
Hope you can give me an answer, cheers and good luck with the new labels, i'll be purchasing them for sure! ;)

ANDROID
23-03-2005, 11:37 PM
thanx guys for good respoces!!!!
about timeing of mine previous tunes, ya you right mate there was a problem with old cluster releases, my old comp was not very powerfull so it was a big problem, but it was about 5 years ago and that problem does
n't exist any more, sorry for unconvenience. i found out my self only after i started to mix them my self.

278d7e64a374de26f==