PDA

View Full Version : Fao Mark.....

kss
21-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Mark - do you still play gabba????

We're involved in doing an event on the 20th June, 3-4 rooms. The main room is *all* live sets of varying music styles. The second room is to be a gabba / mega-hard-ultra-core! - are you up for playing a set???? This is a *free party* so I don't think acts are being paid as such, but is running from 10-ish friday night till 8-ish in the morning, so we're treating it like a club night.

One of the live sets (flying over from Japan) involves 15 laptops, and another guy apparently does his live set on a trampauline!!!!!! I will get the details on here in a follow-up post

MARKEG
21-05-2003, 11:56 AM
i never really played 'gabba' as such...

i only ever played the hard fast stuff for about 5 years since the really early industrial strength sound came out. it was called hardcore techno at the time. drop bass network was my fave label and i loved the network 23 stuff. then i think when it went more dutch and got labelled gabba i went away from it cause the 'techno' seemed to go out of it. not that i dont like gabba - i'll have a right good stomp to it if say producer or scorpio are no the decks - it just really wasnt my thing.

278d7e64a374de26f==