PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Distortion@D-Fault, Manchester, 24/05/03

crime
21-05-2003, 12:53 PM
D'FAULT @INDUSTRY 24/05/03
Corner of charles street and princess street, MANCHESTER

2003 brought together a group of acclaimed musicians, producers, DJS and promoters whose aims are to push music and visuals to their boundaries.

We hope to bring together some of the best to-date and up and coming DJs, live acts and visual entertainment across all electronic genres. Accumulating in a frenzied melting pot of multi-sensory enjoyment. We hope to reconstruct the old skool vibe of the club scene and maintain an open platform for quality, cutting edge artists.

Our first night reflects our dedication to diversity featuring:

ROOM 1- WORKIN AND WONKY TECHNO
Crystal Distortion LIVE (Network 23, Expressilon)
Mark Hawkins DJ set (Uglyfunk, Projex, Chan-n-mikes, Djax, Jackstar)
Uberdog (Language, !Emergency!, Overload magazine)
Esther Ofei (Sheer, Uglyfunk, Neue Heimat)

ROOM 2 SLAMMIN JOINTS
M16 LIVE (premium British rap act)
Encryption crew (Presha, Imagine)
DJ Miller (Presha, Buzz 88FM)
Bushman

ROOM 3 DRUM & BASS ITS IN YA FACE
DJ Steppa (One Nation)
DJ Tez (Jungle Nation)
Big Bad Sound (Jungle Nation, Urban Flava) UK TOUR
The General (Manga)
Eno (Mischief)
And more T.B.A.

MISS THIS AND MISS OUT!

Doors open, 10pm - 4am
£3 doubles bar all nite!
Entry £6 before 11:30 £7 after
Contact -Tel - 07855 132 456/ 07815 090 323

Industry is located on the corner of charles street and princess street (behind the BBC)

MARKEG
21-05-2003, 01:01 PM
ccrystal distortion?!?!?! oh my god. i haven't heard anything from these guys for years!! they used to be soooo damn good.

crime
21-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Check out these links:
http://www.geocities.com/labrataudio2003/
http://www.expressillon.com/

Currently organising more dates for Simon (Crystal Distortion) in the UK and Germany, anyone interested in booking him should get in touch via info@crime-productions.com

Subuteo
22-05-2003, 05:23 PM
Heard them play live one of the Ugly Funk nights last year. Brilliant stuff. It's 2 people is it ?? Got a few tracks of theirs on GAZOLE.

crime
22-05-2003, 10:19 PM
Crystal Distortion is just one person... He was playing for a short while Back to back with michael forshaw that night if I remember rightly...

UGLYFUNK
27-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Crystal Distortion and Cut Out...

are responsible for the 04th UGLYFUNK release. it has just been cut, release date tba.

anyone interested in getting their mits on this mind boggling rekkid email me. whats your address mark?

grant@uglyfunk.com

Tony
12-07-2003, 04:02 PM
i import wedges of crystal distortion gear. he's the mash up don. fast hectic, anarchic. all sorts of genres in the pot, class!!
get in touch at integrale, or pester the goits behind the couters in your local pop plastic palaces.

278d7e64a374de26f==