PDA

View Full Version : CubaseSX3 (BestPrice)

tekboi
24-03-2005, 02:27 AM
Where online can I get Cubase SX 3 for the best price??? Here in Melbourne, prices are a little ridiculous in my opinion even though this is a spectacular program and maybe worth the money, I just have to look at the money issue on my side.

What is the difference between the 'Education' & 'Academic' version?

I want the full version so would that be the academic or is it just the full version itself, thanks.

Jimfish
24-03-2005, 02:14 PM
i bought SL3 off ebay pretty cheap

messyfuture
24-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Where online can I get Cubase SX 3 for the best price??? Here in Melbourne, prices are a little ridiculous in my opinion even though this is a spectacular program and maybe worth the money, I just have to look at the money issue on my side.

What is the difference between the 'Education' & 'Academic' version?

I want the full version so would that be the academic or is it just the full version itself, thanks.

theres no difference between the two.... the education one is cheaper for schools and colleges.

messyfuture
24-03-2005, 06:12 PM
oh and you cant seem to buy it from other countries too, cause i was looking into a while ago and canada seems to be the cheapest but they will only sell them to residents in canada

ebay probably the best bet but be carefull i have noticed alot of bogus sales for software on ebay

Jimfish
24-03-2005, 06:47 PM
yeah, get the education if you can but you will need to provide some proof that you are either a student or work for some kind of educational institution

Patrick DSP
24-03-2005, 11:54 PM
yeah, get the education if you can but you will need to provide some proof that you are either a student or work for some kind of educational institution

thank god i know students in canada that i can bribe with a macdonald's meal. ;)

messyfuture
25-03-2005, 08:20 AM
tell them i'll supersize it if they can get me a copy

networkacid
26-03-2005, 12:36 AM
http://froogle.google.com ;)

tekboi
28-03-2005, 02:49 AM
NetworkAcid: What is this froogle? Never heard of it.

278d7e64a374de26f==