PDA

View Full Version : Schranz Slippy...

Si the Sigh
24-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Ok, I know you guys will probably hate this tune, but Chris Liberator dropped it last weekend @ Atmosphere and it went off! :lol:

I think it's a right place at the right time sort of tune. You'd deffo have to keep an eye on the crowd before dropping this one...

MP3: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sm?C=SCHRANZ017&S=A

Realplayer: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sr?C=SCHRANZ017&S=A

Well? :?:

Frank Dogshit
24-03-2005, 01:23 PM
in the right club,i guess it would go off. :study:

im really sick and tired of hearing that track getting a new makeover every year.....its boring.

Si the Sigh
24-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Whats with the --> :study:

ha ha! :lol:

neko
24-03-2005, 01:28 PM
everytime there's a post bout this tune, it usually ends up getting locked :crackup:

Si the Sigh
24-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Oh... :lol:

gumpy green
24-03-2005, 03:06 PM
nope its a bad remix.........IMO

id rather hear the original whcih is a pretty good piece of music....and recon the place would go off just as well...

that remix is just weak.

who done it?

its been rumoured to me its boris s bringing out a lot of these shranz rmx/cheesy crap...

to be honest its going down the hardhouse route.....im sticking away from it...

hope my negativity dont get me pulled.....but someones asking what i think off it, i aint lying.

eyes without a face
24-03-2005, 07:21 PM
absolute ****in garbage

seriously, this is a total sin against the ears

mrbenn
24-03-2005, 07:35 PM
yeh this is tripe, no imagination reminds me of cheesy hardhouse & trance remixes. The original is a classic & its banging enough as it is, your never going to be able to do a remix better than the original (at least not in a techno style) so why bother??

Stella Boy
24-03-2005, 08:02 PM
play the original and just put a locked groove under it if that's your bag

Scott Kemix
24-03-2005, 10:59 PM
load of cod and chips for me, but am sure it could appeal to certain genres about these days.

alsynthe
25-03-2005, 12:02 AM
original is defo better. end of

neko
25-03-2005, 12:25 AM
absolute **** garbage

seriously, this is a total sin against the ears

haha u love it really scott, i can tell :lol:

Sunil
25-03-2005, 12:26 AM
I think Karl Hyde and the boys have the right to give the person (s)responsible for this a good kicking :rambo: Not only does the schranz loop and "Born Slippy" not fit together in the slightest, they have literally ripped all of the break without adding anything of their own. This is the worst thing I've heard in a while.

killarava2day
25-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Even more disturbing is that this and others are out of stock at most stores now :shock:

neko
25-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Even more disturbing is that this and others are out of stock at most stores now :shock:

shocking that people are encouraging this shite :lol:

alsynthe
25-03-2005, 12:58 AM
yea defo the original can be dropped quite easily in a techno set

The Divide
25-03-2005, 02:36 AM

They only got 1 copy in and Si whipped it up :lol:

eyes without a face
25-03-2005, 09:55 AM
im amazed how the person whose done this doesnt realise just how bad it is..... it doesnt fit together in the slightest, and actually just sounds like a horrific dj mix recorded to vinyl

anyone whose bought a copy of this seriously needs to think about their music tastes

Paul Nisbet
25-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Who is it? Does anyone know... not sure if the schranz slippy one is boris s, as i thought his productions where quite well made.

This is uber rubbish, the riff sounds completely out from the rest of the track.

killarava2day
25-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Total shame if it was Boris...he's building quite a good rep doing his other gig, why would you compromise that with this stuff :?:

FuK-NuT
25-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Total shame if it was Boris...he's building quite a good rep doing his other gig, why would you compromise that with this stuff :?:

$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$
$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$
$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$

:nono:

orac
25-03-2005, 11:00 AM

$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$
$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$
$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$

unfortunately true

but yes, people on the dancefloor will love it :|

Slacky
25-03-2005, 07:59 PM
yea defo the original can be dropped quite easily in a techno set

I used to start off set s with it loads but since this releae has come out - its ****ed that hasn't it.... :cry:

Ah well.....

The remix is wicked!

oldbugger
25-03-2005, 10:29 PM
absolute shite.. :dontevengothere:

MARK NEENAN
25-03-2005, 11:26 PM
All the shranz releases are kreamer i thought? :doh:
So people were saying on a previous thread!?

I didn't mind this one as it's a classic sample, but the "shranz on me" was utter turd! :nono:

I must of been having a piss when chris lib played it at seaton, as i can't remember him playing it si? Sure it went down well there though!

Frank Dogshit
25-03-2005, 11:58 PM
its more in the 'happy hardcore' mould than anything else.

its not even slightly techno and if it is, its all things bad about the genre.

killarava2day
26-03-2005, 02:22 AM

$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$
$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$
$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$

Hmm, I understand. This industry is no different to any other. You couldn't expect to keep something like this from everyone for too long. Who cares I suppose, we'll have forgotten about it anyway in a couple of months.

Paul Nisbet
26-03-2005, 03:32 PM
who is it then?

The rmx is very very poor i thought.

sash
26-03-2005, 03:40 PM
im sure a lot of people will know a few people who will just love this track. A few of my friends would b the first to yell out 'TURN IT UP!!!!".... some people just love anything i suppose.....

schlongfingers
27-03-2005, 03:11 AM
im sure a lot of people will know a few people who will just love this track. A few of my friends would b the first to yell out 'TURN IT UP!!!!".... some people just love anything i suppose.....

Drug muppets?

sorry, but the only redeeming aspect of this track is its basis - which is the only thing anyone could latch on to as being something to 'turn up', and the only reason why it would be.

killarava2day
27-03-2005, 04:23 AM
who is it then?

As I suggested on an earlier post, has to be from a certain camp or from someone well connected.

To get these distributed in large numbers all over the world isn't something easily organised by a smaller producer? Eh?

ampassasinbirmingham
27-03-2005, 04:59 AM
its more in the 'happy hardcore' mould than anything else.

its not even slightly techno and if it is, its all things bad about the genre.

UI AGREE FRANK 100%

Paul Nisbet
27-03-2005, 02:09 PM
who is it then?

As I suggested on an earlier post, has to be from a certain camp or from someone well connected.

To get these distributed in large numbers all over the world isn't something easily organised by a smaller producer? Eh?

True.

FUSION
27-03-2005, 02:40 PM
BORIS S I belive,,,,,, may be wrong though and if it is him you know hes just after the paper :twisted:

Patrick DSP
27-03-2005, 06:11 PM
please make it stop!!!!

schranz bailando (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3696815)
schranz slippy (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3695730)
gimme schranz (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3696748)
schranz on me (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3696750)
bonny on me (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3696817)
she's a schranzy (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&TPL=product&ProductID=3703474)

for the love of God!!!!!

The Divide
27-03-2005, 08:43 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like im witnessing the rape of shranze...

oh well...

Patrick DSP
27-03-2005, 09:59 PM
more like a new genra of Happy Hardcore.

The Overfiend
28-03-2005, 03:53 PM
exactly so why dont we as professionals let this one crash and burn on its own and not jest it on the way down perhaps?

pablo_sonic_terrorist
31-03-2005, 01:06 PM
it all sounds like hard twisted and distorted techno to me....

actually, whats wrong with that?

Here we go again with our open mindedness that makes underground music shine :nono:

FuK-NuT
31-03-2005, 01:28 PM
please make it stop!!!!

schranz bailando (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3696815)
schranz slippy (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3695730)
gimme schranz (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3696748)
schranz on me (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3696750)
bonny on me (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&ProductID=3696817)
she's a schranzy (http://www1.technodj.de/?SUB=pProduct&TPL=product&ProductID=3703474)

for the love of God!!!!!

ive just vomitted!!

koma
31-03-2005, 07:07 PM
just found on net

madonna_-_like_a_prayer_(arkus_p_house_rework)_promo_2005

its anything but house :lol:

orac
31-03-2005, 09:36 PM
just found on net

madonna_-_like_a_prayer_(arkus_p_house_rework)_promo_2005

its anything but house :lol:

hehe yeah i got it for over a month,
check arkus_p_-_my_story-promo_cdr-2005-belive

some really nice experimental & noise techno

Djonny
02-04-2005, 04:26 AM
if you like schranz, to be happy, you just need schranz.

I hate all of those stupid remixes. Whats is happening? Are they trying to transform it in comercial?

Mucky Beats
04-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I've played this out twice.... and first off i can understand why this gets bitched... but what it does on a dance floor is WICKED!
So many of my dj mates dont like it ! But who cares this tune Both times i've played it has got more people on the dance floor than most of the best techno tunes of the night!!!!!
granted some of these bootlegs are just BAD , but this one works well, i think.

eyes without a face
04-04-2005, 08:42 PM
i honestly, truely cant concieve the idea of playing something this bad out, and im not being purist or a techno snob before someone uses that old chessnut in reply, i by my own admission play some cheese haha, but this? oh no, oh dear even......

gumpy green
04-04-2005, 09:12 PM
i honestly, truely cant concieve the idea of playing something this bad out, and im not being purist or a techno snob before someone uses that old chessnut in reply, i by my own admission play some cheese haha, but this? oh no, oh dear even......yup just drop the orig and mix it up with some hard beats if you like this sort of thing....if yer into doing remixes then at least make it worthwhile and do the orig justace.

Mucky Beats
04-04-2005, 09:16 PM
i get where you comming from... but the fact remains that the crowd rocks to this track and for that reason i think its a good track. I was so uneasy about first playing it but now its gonna get played loads.

The Overfiend
05-04-2005, 12:37 AM
why are we still talking about this
if you like it buy it
if you dont by bitchin an moanin about it you are talkin it up and pretty much promoting it.

eyes without a face
05-04-2005, 01:01 AM
some things really need pointing out it seems dude....

yup just drop the orig and mix it up with some hard beats if you like this sort of thing....if yer into doing remixes then at least make it worthwhile and do the orig justace

thats the way, make it count

davethedrummer
22-04-2005, 08:51 AM
it's crap
i won't play it ever

Mucky Beats
22-04-2005, 01:44 PM
it's crap
i won't play it ever

yeh but i'm a crap dj so i'm bound to play it :lol:

Will
22-04-2005, 08:11 PM
it's crap
i won't play it ever

Didn't someone say Chris Liberator played it though? And you said he's the best acid techno DJ at least. I suppose this sort of thing could be alright for playing to non-techno crowrds at least, try and convert them with a 'gentle' introduction before playing some better stuff.

Some of them were better than others at any rate...

eyes without a face
22-04-2005, 08:57 PM
haha the fact Chris L played it and he also happens to be Henrys fave dj have nothing in common, everyone is guilty of playing shit music at some point, even those who wont admit it....

and this wud most definately not appeal to a non-techno crowd, non-techno crowds are the hardest to work and u dont try and win them over with garbage like this

Will
22-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Why do you have to be so critical all the time! You don't have to keep giving your opinion about stuff you don't like, I'm sure stuff with cross-over appeal would go down well with non-techno heads, certainly the better examples. I mean that Schranz to me tune must have taken as much skill to put together as the recent Eric Prydz tune that went to number one and people often like stuff they can identify with and don't want to expand their minds with new stuff.

eyes without a face
22-04-2005, 09:49 PM
ur relatively new to this board so il ignore the silly question "why do i have to be so critical all the time"... this is a post asking about opinions on a track... im giving my opinion... nothing wrong going on there then....

and don't want to expand their minds with new stuff.

hahaha that just about sums it up for me lol... what half brain wouldnt want to open themselves up to other music, u never know where it might lead for u personally... and please dont say "well why dont u open up to this" because i was into real, proper hard techno years back, the genuine, heartfelt, dark, tough as u like techno, not this wishy washy fisherprice toy--techno

eyes without a face
22-04-2005, 09:53 PM
and also, u cant just force stuff like this on non-techno crowds, its like anything new, u ease them in, some softer techno, maybe some minimal stuff first and if people like it build it up, funkier stuff, tougher stuff... the term "non-techno" crowd implies that it would be safe to drop something like this in a house club, or an r n b club... well.... il leave that to someone else as id like to continue getting bookings for the forseable future

when someones learning to swim u dont throw them into the 7 foot end.... if ur teaching someone to drive u dont swap seats on the hard shoulder of the M1 and say "go on mate, bomb us home then"

;)

Will
22-04-2005, 10:11 PM
I was talking about non-techno heads not opening their mind to new stuff, not you. If you don't like it that's fair enough, how many posts does it take to make that point though, takes just one with me. ;)

Obviously it depends on the crowd you're playing to, but I think a decent schranz remix could go down well to a hard dance crowd.

eyes without a face
22-04-2005, 10:27 PM
hard dance.... this is getting worse....

can we lock this thread? i cant handle any hard dance talk honestly....

Mucky Beats
22-04-2005, 10:32 PM
first off yeh chris does drop this tune in his set.
Second , your wrong to say this track is not for a non techno crowd ... because that is 100% what it is good for ... i would not play this at a free party , i would play it in a more club style set when playing to a mixed crowd ... an example of this was when i played in the carling academy at the start of the month, the dj before me played trance as did the rest of the djs that night and i played techno the set whent down quite well i droped stuff like glitch and hydraliux to start to work them into the sound, then i droped this track and i swear the response was amazing the dance floor by the end of the beak down was rammed ! i have played this tune at other north style events and it has deffo been a big hit with the techno and non techno crowds.

like i've been saying about a few of these bootleg tunes ... there not great tunes, the production is not all that great all in all i can see why as techno people you dont like it. But there FUN and thats why people go out to dance and have fun and as a dj i understand that this is inportant and granted some of my mates may dis the bootlegs and even hate them but... who cares if they are getting the crowd rocking?

eyes without a face
22-04-2005, 11:13 PM
zzzzzzzzzzz........

Dave Elyzium
22-04-2005, 11:44 PM
I think it's a right place at the right time sort of tune. You'd deffo have to keep an eye on the crowd before dropping this one...

doesnt that go for any tune??? if you think t would go down then play it?

Stella Boy
22-04-2005, 11:48 PM
can we lock this thread?

please do, I can't take any more patronising responses

Dave Elyzium
23-04-2005, 12:00 AM
if this much effort went into positive comments on new material then i might visit the techno section a bit more ****ing often

killarava2day
23-04-2005, 04:22 AM
zzzzzzzzzzz........

hehe... :doh:

I think SOS summed this up nicely. Give yourself a challenge and play the original under a tuff bass line.

Will
23-04-2005, 04:58 AM
and also, u cant just force stuff like this on non-techno crowds, its like anything new, u ease them in, some softer techno, maybe some minimal stuff first and if people like it build it up, funkier stuff, tougher stuff... the term "non-techno" crowd implies that it would be safe to drop something like this in a house club, or an r n b club... well.... il leave that to someone else as id like to continue getting bookings for the forseable future

when someones learning to swim u dont throw them into the 7 foot end.... if ur teaching someone to drive u dont swap seats on the hard shoulder of the M1 and say "go on mate, bomb us home then"

;)

I think the trouble with techno though is it can be too minimal for non-techno heads to appreciate, which is where remix's can be useful. There are some good ones, like Blood on my giro by Charlie don't surf (techno remix of Raining blood by Slayer) on Havok 10, though that's a much better example than any of these schranz remixes I've heard. So I think it's a sound idea, even if these ones weren't very well done.

I meant it was obvious to me you don't like this stuff after your first post on the matter, in case you got the wrong end of the stick (wasn't saying I can get my point across in one post and intimating you couldn't or some such thing...). What's your DJ name then by the way?

Si the Sigh
23-04-2005, 05:33 PM
*cough cough!*

Check this bad boy then...

USA! USA! USA! :lol:

http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/bigbooty002/a/

Schranz in America...

eyes without a face
23-04-2005, 06:16 PM
to say techno maybe too minimal for non-techno heads to appreciated is a pretty null and void comment, as there are so many different types of techno that its pretty hard to say which type a non-techno crowd would appreciate more, but it only takes a bit of common sense to see that most would prefer the slower, more minimal accessible stuff.... i do like good hard techno, not schranz, good hard, solid, pounding techno... when done right its amazing... this isnt...

i dont have a dj name, all a bit cheesy that... just plain old Scott Gray for me

Mucky Beats
24-04-2005, 04:18 AM
zzzzzzzzzzz........

are you for real ... i'm quite shure this forum is for discussion not zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ?

Dave Elyzium
24-04-2005, 07:58 AM
http://www.needmorestuff.com/img/zbkk1640.jpg

killarava2day
24-04-2005, 12:02 PM
zzzzzzzzzzz........

are you for real ... i'm quite shure this forum is for discussion not zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ?

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/NooneGivesASHit.jpg

hehe...I remember loosin it when Deaf used this one a few years back... :lol:

I think he flamed me with it too! :doh:

eyes without a face
24-04-2005, 12:19 PM
i cant believe that actually got under someones skin haha

too easy, really, too easy ;)

Mucky Beats
25-04-2005, 12:14 AM
i cant believe that actually got under someones skin haha

too easy, really, too easy ;)

hope its not my skin you think you've got under? :lol:
i just thought most people come on this forum to talk about things? i just feel you come across as the kind of person who sticks to there first thoughts and wont take in any other points of veiw ...you always seem to think your right... thats cool i'm shure most of us are guilty of that from time to time... ;)

eyes without a face
25-04-2005, 12:28 AM
not at all, far from it... im extremely open minded, i like and produce everything from house, to electro, to hard techno, to dark techno etc etc... but i just like a certain level of quality and originality in the music i listen to/buy/play, and this doesnt contain either.... so yeah on some things im stubborn, some things im not ;)

ampassasinbirmingham
25-04-2005, 12:36 AM
*cough cough!*

Check this bad boy then...

USA! USA! USA! :lol:

http://www.bangingtunes.com/play/bigbooty002/a/

Schranz in America...

oh dear!!!

killarava2day
25-04-2005, 12:54 AM
I don't think this topic is ever gona rack off...

Considering there's heap more of like music to come...

ampassasinbirmingham
25-04-2005, 01:01 AM
I don't think this topic is ever gona rack off...

Considering there's heap more of like music to come...

who is making all of this stuff? who plays this stuff?

killarava2day
25-04-2005, 02:56 AM
Maybe it's someone's bold idea of 'reinventing' techno :doh:

fresh_an_funky_design
25-04-2005, 10:45 AM

word, the orginal rocked. why remix it the original is bangin!! :protest:

fresh_an_funky_design
25-04-2005, 10:46 AM

word, the orginal rocked. why remix it the original is bangin!! :protest:

eviled303
26-04-2005, 07:44 PM
hahaha, couldnt be bothered to read all 6 pages, got the general idea though. i have to say, i hate the lager lager version, but the original vinyl has a telematic version which is underworld at their best. radio 1 and all the bollock house dj's ruined it years ago, and alas it still doesnt work with a hard beat to it. has any heard 'give me schanz joanna' or any of the other monstrosities? i think these remixes are designed for the euro market, they should certainly steer clear of the uk!! thats my two pennies worth!!

The Overfiend
26-04-2005, 08:09 PM
I can't believe of all the things to speak about around here you guys pick this. Gutted.

serox
06-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Ok, I know you guys will probably hate this tune, but Chris Liberator dropped it last weekend @ Atmosphere and it went off! :lol:

MP3: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sm?C=SCHRANZ017&S=A

Realplayer: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sr?C=SCHRANZ017&S=A

Well? :?:

has techno really been so bad that people would even play this?
no wounder hardhouse DJ's are playing 'techno'

record is good for the bin and thats it.

gumpy green
06-05-2005, 01:14 PM
yup i so cant wait for a dj to play it when im ther.......

ill be at the booth givin them abuse like no other......

([-_-]) Chewitt
15-06-2005, 11:50 PM
This tune really works when playing techno to a mixed crowd (ie party people who want banging tunes but don't necessarily like the subtlety of most techno) and club nights are always far better when the crowd is up for it.

I think very often a lot of DJ's and techno geeks forget that not everybody in a club is a trainspotter or even a music fan - most of them are just there for a good time, to take drugs or to pull (or all lol) and they don't really care what they hear as long as some of it strikes a few chords with them. This tune has never failed to get more ppl on the dancefloor when I've played it, and that means more ppl dancing for the rest of the set (hopefully!), so I play this tune as a club tool, and it does the job - I don't care whether it's breaking creative boundaries or is well produced or not - it does the business in a club and that's all that matters. Chris Lib obviously recognises this too. (plus I think it's a good booty so ner ner na ner ner)

Frank Dogshit
15-06-2005, 11:56 PM
) Chewitt]This tune really works when playing techno to a mixed crowd (ie party people who want banging tunes but don't necessarily like the subtlety of most techno) and club nights are always far better when the crowd is up for it.

I think very often a lot of DJ's and techno geeks forget that not everybody in a club is a trainspotter or even a music fan - most of them are just there for a good time, to take drugs or to pull (or all lol) and they don't really care what they hear as long as some of it strikes a few chords with them. This tune has never failed to get more ppl on the dancefloor when I've played it, and that means more ppl dancing for the rest of the set (hopefully!), so I play this tune as a club tool, and it does the job - I don't care whether it's breaking creative boundaries or is well produced or not - it does the business in a club and that's all that matters. Chris Lib obviously recognises this too. (plus I think it's a good booty so ner ner na ner ner)

another post brought back from the dead.....

cheesetastic.

gumpy green
16-06-2005, 12:48 AM
chewit-

if anybody else ever drops stuff like this in my club i will remove them from behind the wheels and take over myself....

no way should anybody be pushin this stuff....and id never have it going down at our club.

i wasent too bothered when i first heard the odd track but im in total agreement with that stuff frankie bones was saying(on sum interview, its qouted on a post sumwher on the forum). ...i really am beginning to feel very strongley about this stuff..its damaging, cmon hawtin et others were being more creative with 909s etc and now we have wonderful techno tools/software and they come up with this...cmon PUSH IT.

thers soo much real good techno going down the now- that sebastein kremer set for one(in the dark forum) and nobodys talking about this, ahh fuk it, im just as bad for talking about it now so im gonna stop postin my hates about this shite and just post about the good stuff....suppose thats what some folks have been saying all along, i finally see ther point......took me a while tho

JUST LET THIS SLIDE AND TALK ABOUT THE GOOD STUFF....20 pages on good techno not this loop mashing of others work.

slavestudios
16-06-2005, 01:32 AM
original ?

i think you'll find its the NUXX mix thats been ripped off here.

the original Born Sliipy had a breakbeat & no vocal & was released on Junior Boys Own 2 years before Trainspotting.

so there :cool:

([-_-]) Chewitt
16-06-2005, 02:38 PM
chewit-

if anybody else ever drops stuff like this in my club i will remove them from behind the wheels and take over myself....

no way should anybody be pushin this stuff....and id never have it going down at our club.

i wasent too bothered when i first heard the odd track but im in total agreement with that stuff frankie bones was saying(on sum interview, its qouted on a post sumwher on the forum). ...i really am beginning to feel very strongley about this stuff..its damaging, cmon hawtin et others were being more creative with 909s etc and now we have wonderful techno tools/software and they come up with this...cmon PUSH IT.

thers soo much real good techno going down the now- that sebastein kremer set for one(in the dark forum) and nobodys talking about this, ahh fuk it, im just as bad for talking about it now so im gonna stop postin my hates about this shite and just post about the good stuff....suppose thats what some folks have been saying all along, i finally see ther point......took me a while tho

JUST LET THIS SLIDE AND TALK ABOUT THE GOOD STUFF....20 pages on good techno not this loop mashing of others work.

Maybe you're priveleged enough to be able to play to a purely techno crowd, and if I was in that position then of course this tune would never get a look in, but where I play out, you need to be more diverse - and it is more important to have the venue rocking than to 'stay true to the scene' so to speak. It's not about selling out, it's about getting the most out of the crowd you have.

massplanck
16-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Listen the reason why people are dancing to this record is because of the born slippy factor not the highly excellent remix work.....

techno wasters.

([-_-]) Chewitt
16-06-2005, 03:04 PM
that maybe true but I don't have born slippy on vinyl lol :doh:

TechMouse
16-06-2005, 03:09 PM
) Chewitt]that maybe true but I don't have born slippy on vinyl lol :doh:
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/2914-01.htm&highlight=born+slippy
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/130661-01.htm&highlight=born+slippy

Either of those would sort your out mate.

FuK-NuT
16-06-2005, 03:16 PM

is that obi?

lol

m8 grumpy and myself have leathered our club full o fatness not just
techno and have never thought we needed to drop "cheese" to get
some kinda reaction....we play to a crowd that are into quality shit.

i noticed viper gettin a few looks when he played edinburgh
last friday... looks like "cheesed" up techno will not b tolerated around
these parts....take note!

get it packed in i say!

:clap:

p.s born slippy the original is a fatty...

gumpy green
16-06-2005, 03:17 PM
i play what i like and nuthin else.......and i hate these bootleg nonsence and what i see its doing to a scene, so id never play them. if that meant never playing out then so be it.....

id rather die knowing i was true to myself and the art i luv so much through my life than trying to please non music luvin kiddies.

playing shite like this so that sum knowledge-less idiots can have a shimmy--FUK THAT.

ITS DAMAGING to techno, full stop..it needs to be put in it own pigeon hole(SHRANZPANZ) so the rest of us can forget it excists and get on with rockin it to some proper made techno.

gumpy green
16-06-2005, 03:19 PM
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/2914-01.htm&highlight=born+slippy
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/130661-01.htm&highlight=born+slippy

Either of those would sort your out mate.

well done son.

then mix it with some fat fliterred beat like glenn wilsons - heroes1 and thatll be TECHNO. and worths so much more...2 excellent tracks getting mashed up live...

TechMouse
16-06-2005, 03:25 PM
well done son.

then mix it with some fat fliterred beat like glenn wilsons - heroes1 and thatll be TECHNO. and worths so much more...2 excellent tracks getting mashed up live...
I find it a bit of a joke when people say "oh, I couldn't find that on vinyl"...

You can normally track down classics quite easily, with a bit of elbow grease.

Though in that instance it was as hard as going to juno and typing "born slippy" in the search box... :roll:

FuK-NuT
16-06-2005, 03:27 PM
i found the original in fopp ....

gumpy green
16-06-2005, 03:31 PM
well done son.

I find it a bit of a joke when people say "oh, I couldn't find that on vinyl"...

Though in that instance it was as hard as going to juno and typing "born slippy" in the search box... :roll:

yup defo mate..

half them are prob buying the bootleg shite from juno too...lol

its just uneducated fools music so ya cant expect them to know any better....thers def a market for it tho, which is sad, considering some good producers are struggling with sales....

TechMouse
16-06-2005, 03:34 PM
yup defo mate..

half them are prob buying the bootleg shite from juno too...lol

its just uneducated fools music so ya cant expect them to know any better....thers def a market for it tho, which is sad, considering some good producers are struggling with sales....
The whole world is geared toward marketing crap to idiots.

You can't change that.

What you can do is do your own thing and enjoy it.

The people who matter will notice, empathise, and appreciate.

gumpy green
16-06-2005, 03:42 PM
well said son....and thats what this is....hit the nail on the head ther.

right, im not posting on this thread again i want it to disapeer, even if someone trys to argue with what ive said.......

better trying to focus and talk about good stuff than trying to educate them who dont want to be educated.

slavestudios
16-06-2005, 06:23 PM
THE ORIGINAL ?????

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU FOOLZ :lol:

its the NUXX mix your on about. the original is NOTHING like the NUXX mix lol its closer to Pearls Girl by Underworld

and theres another mix NOBODY seems to play... the TELE MATIC mix... anyone know about that ? you kidzzzzzzz :lol:

btw, i have 2 copies of the original 12 ;)

([-_-]) Chewitt
16-06-2005, 11:03 PM
well done son.

I didn't say I couldn't find it, I said I didn't have it. :nono:

Numeric
16-06-2005, 11:31 PM
its the NUXX mix your on about. the original is NOTHING like the NUXX mix lol its closer to Pearls Girl by Underworld

Yes the original is nothing like the nuxx mix, the original is far better in my opinion...

Pearls Girl is another classic Underworld track, still love that track even today...

TechMouse
17-06-2005, 09:49 AM
) Chewitt]I didn't say I couldn't find it, I said I didn't have it. :nono:
But given the choice you'd buy the new re-hash over the Underworld version?

slavestudios
17-06-2005, 10:52 AM

Yes the original is nothing like the nuxx mix, the original is far better in my opinion...

Pearls Girl is another classic Underworld track, still love that track even today...

:clap: good to see another skilled person amongst all these squabbly kids :lol:

robin m
17-06-2005, 12:16 PM

Hear hear - the orignal is ****ing ace... shats all over the "lager lager" NUXX version.

:dance:

moddi
19-07-2005, 01:29 PM
I just can't bring it up to read all the pages on this topic, all I can say
is , these "schranz" remixes off all these 80s song is a mess..... :dontevengothere:

koma
19-07-2005, 02:12 PM
not all over again please..

we agreed most of these remixes are bad.. but come on, none of this can be worst than i.e. hardbase, hardstyle, fartstyle, whatever you call it..

The Divide
19-07-2005, 02:22 PM
lol I wouldnt be so sure about that

moddi
19-07-2005, 03:05 PM
well to be honest i'd prefer the sound of nice fart then LOL

who is behind all these remixes anyway ?

Si the Sigh
19-07-2005, 03:42 PM
The thread that refuses to die... :lol:

Who started this shit anyway?

SlavikSvensk
19-07-2005, 07:43 PM

some obvious troublemaker, methinks

;)

koma
19-07-2005, 07:54 PM

some obvious troublemaker, methinks

;)

and probably the author of all this remixes, advertising himself :lol:

Akkachar
22-08-2005, 10:25 PM
I love these kind of remixes, quality stuff and you can hear that they worked hard to put this shite out...

*respect*

:roll:

Traxx
22-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Make this thread stop :pray:

oldbugger
22-08-2005, 11:30 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Crap-Die.jpg

Obdurate
23-08-2005, 12:50 PM
I think we should put it into a time pod and berry it for future techno rebelists to unearth haha

RDR
23-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Along with the originator

TechMouse
23-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Adam?

RDR
23-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Adam?

Well done mark!, here's your golden bible study star.

http://freepages.religions.rootsweb.com/~kardinya/BibleStudy/Graphics/Bible%20Study.gif

TechMouse
23-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Adam?

Well done mark!, here's your golden bible study star.

http://freepages.religions.rootsweb.com/~kardinya/BibleStudy/Graphics/Bible%20Study.gif

Oh boy... wait until I show the guys!

RDR
23-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Remember to show them the star, not the thing you showed them last time. I have a meeting with Dan's mum after last time. there'll be harsh words i can tell you.

http://home.comcast.net/~mgol1/woman-angry_old.jpg

Chris_Go
29-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Cool................ :rambo: :rambo: :clap:

dj casualty
29-08-2005, 12:36 PM
likin this stlye anybody heard of the indstrial stuff comin out of holland,madness indeed

278d7e64a374de26f==