PDA

View Full Version : ableton problems

RDR
26-03-2005, 08:47 PM
im having some problems with albeton. can people please PM me if they are prepared to help with this.

thanks

xfive
26-03-2005, 08:53 PM
Post your msg on here sucka :lol: :lol:

Barely Human
26-03-2005, 10:45 PM
It may be one of those things you shouldnt discuss on here. But then again, no-one on here does anything illegal so it cant be ;)

detfella
26-03-2005, 11:09 PM
iso not pack then hit cancel ;)

RDR
27-03-2005, 10:01 AM

of course it isnt anything illegal, its just i embarressed about it and would like to talk in private with those who may have experience of the same. A good way to find out about these problems is getting users to copy the issue i have. The protection of this board is paramount and those sort of issues should not be discussed here. This is why i would like some advice via PM as i am in desperate need.

:steps over line, maybe:

[/b]

Barely Human
27-03-2005, 12:36 PM

of course it isnt anything illegal, its just i embarressed about it and would like to talk in private with those who may have experience of the same. A good way to find out about these problems is getting users to copy the issue i have. The protection of this board is paramount and those sort of issues should not be discussed here. This is why i would like some advice via PM as i am in desperate need.

:steps over line, maybe:

[/b]

Bahahahahaha!! :lol:

lau
27-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Lol....

I'm having the same problems........

So how do we solve this ... ehmm and no I dont have 400 euro's

lau

Mirsha
27-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Like all broken products, try taking it back and getting a new one. There is no point trying to make something broken work when you can just get a working product from somewhere else.

xfive
27-03-2005, 08:41 PM
hahah
Well....

You can't fix it. I tried a long time ago when it happened in Live3 and short of a reinstall it's not do able via any methods I've found.. and that box wasn't even connected to the internet ever.. so I'm not sure how it activated...

Time to shell out the $$ fellas :lol: :lol:

See if you can find a cheap copy of Live3 then do an upgrade.. ;)

detfella
27-03-2005, 08:52 PM
there is a method that works...but its much better to buy a copy ;)

Komplex
28-03-2005, 02:55 AM
hahaha!

Yeah thats annoying.

I had the copy protection issue pop up every few weeks at one stage and it was with my bought copy :(

Jump on the abes website and send them an email if you did buy it, only they can sort it out.

lau
28-03-2005, 10:40 AM
there is a method that works...but its much better to buy a copy ;)

and that method is??? :eh:

I really would love to get a legal copy of ableton... the problem is I just gave
away all my money to charity.... so... If you could help me out ;)

detfella
28-03-2005, 01:35 PM
iso not pack then hit cancel

lau
28-03-2005, 02:12 PM
iso not pack then hit cancel

Well I know sh*t about computers so that didn't help me any further....

Guess I'll have to ask my money back from those poor hungry african children :lol:

RDR
31-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Problem sorted.

the issue was to do with my o1x in some respects.

the o1x has an "autoconnector" that regulates the i/o from Ableton, to and from the o1x hardware. The autoconnector had lost its settings (it doesnt let me know this) this also means that the "graphical patchbay" that the o1x uses would no longer let me have more than 2 pairs of stereo outs.

Now ableton still thinks that it has more than two pairs of outs and when some of my projects accessed these, now no existant, o/p's ableton detects something wrong and decides that its a "copy protection" issue.

now im back up and running quite hasppily! yayayayayay!

:lol:

:clap:

i realise this probably doesnt help many people, but its definately a roadsign on the way to ableton nirvana.

278d7e64a374de26f==