PDA

View Full Version : Internal Error 03 - DJ Shiva vs Adam Jay - finality EP

gary_human
29-03-2005, 02:03 PM
I know this been out a month or so - but this is wikid!

especially the Adam Jay remix of Borderline Shift IMO.

"Borderline Shift" (DJ Shiva's original mix) http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF167770-01-01-01.mp3

"The Last Word" (DJ Shiva's original mix) http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF167770-01-01-02.mp3

"Borderline Shift" (Adam Jay's remix) http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF167770-01-02-01.mp3

"The Last Word" (Adam Jay's remix) http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF167770-01-02-02.mp3

I know Internal Error comes on here - i wanna congratulate him with this release :clap:

:dance:

gary_human
29-03-2005, 02:04 PM
er yeah . . . . woops!

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30923

sorry Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

The Overfiend
29-03-2005, 07:21 PM
yeah man im super early these days!

Traxx
29-03-2005, 07:46 PM
The adam jay remix's are ace :cool:

The Overfiend
29-03-2005, 08:36 PM
The originals do it for me!

gary_human
29-03-2005, 10:47 PM
this arrived today - I think juno got there samples / sides mixed up - its the DJ Shiva original of Borderline Shift and Adam Jay's remix of The Last Word that are doing it for me on the actual vinyl. :dance:

djshiva
30-03-2005, 07:04 AM
i know the samples for the original of borderline and last word are ok on the site. but i just now listened, so if it was wrong,perhaps they fixed it.

anyhow, stoked that ya dig the record. it's my first vinyl release, so i am super silly happy right now! :)

djshiva
30-03-2005, 07:06 AM
i just found myself somewhat mesmerized by gary human's icon. very hypnotic...in an odd sort of way...

Internal Error Records
31-03-2005, 05:38 AM
I know Internal Error comes on here - i wanna congratulate him with this release :clap:

Thank you very much Gary.

This record is a large personal victory for both Lisa (Shiva) and myself. I remember back when Lisa was living in Philly and we would daydream about our futures in techno. I would nag and nag her to start talking production more seriously. Especially as I got closer to starting up Internal Error.

Shiva's record (ier-003) was a difinitive strategy change for IER. Before her, we relied on using techno heavy hitters (Drazen, Birken, Zahn) to get the distro's to pay attention to us. Then we thought it was time to invest in a person that was a soldier and non-stop hustler. Shiva was our girl. Every city she dj's in, the very next day, that cities techno shops are ordering our entire back catalogue.

We are very happy with and proud of Shiva and as long as she remains a ahrd hitting, cutting edge, workaholic hustler I will always jump on any track she has to release.

Thanks again,
Gil

BRADLEE
01-04-2005, 12:22 AM
I think Shivas versions are great. I picked this one up a minute ago already, and people were loving the originals. :clap:

djshiva
02-04-2005, 01:35 AM

Thank you very much Gary.

This record is a large personal victory for both Lisa (Shiva) and myself. I remember back when Lisa was living in Philly and we would daydream about our futures in techno. I would nag and nag her to start talking production more seriously. Especially as I got closer to starting up Internal Error.

Shiva's record (ier-003) was a difinitive strategy change for IER. Before her, we relied on using techno heavy hitters (Drazen, Birken, Zahn) to get the distro's to pay attention to us. Then we thought it was time to invest in a person that was a soldier and non-stop hustler. Shiva was our girl. Every city she dj's in, the very next day, that cities techno shops are ordering our entire back catalogue.

We are very happy with and proud of Shiva and as long as she remains a ahrd hitting, cutting edge, workaholic hustler I will always jump on any track she has to release.

Thanks again,
Gil

awwww...***GUSH***

i can honestly say that my time in philly was a big turning point as far as really busting ass to make things happen in a city i was unfamiliar with.

both gil and bob brown were super supporters and i *heart* philly.

p.s. *whispers* there is talk of a possible future move back to my east coast home along with my SUBterror dnb hustlas. will know more later.

djfurness
02-04-2005, 12:57 PM
lovin this tune mesen at the moment

Joseph Isaac
02-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Well done...I dig. Originals for me.

Internal Error Records
06-04-2005, 01:49 AM
***VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.***

THIS RECORD IS NOW GETTING REPRESSED.

:D

Thank you everyone for your support.
Gil

djshiva
06-04-2005, 02:07 AM
w00t!

BRADLEE
06-04-2005, 11:36 PM
COngrats Gil, that is very good amigo!!! :clap:

The Overfiend
07-04-2005, 12:50 AM
thats dope congrats evrybod
yo shiva im offline at the crib for a lil bit get those loops ready ill do the same ma!

dirty_bass
07-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Does it come on CD :lol: ?

djshiva
08-04-2005, 03:16 AM
been telling gil to set up a high quality mp3 store on the site. help me harass 'im, dirty!

dirty_bass
08-04-2005, 04:38 AM
No no. Vinyl is the only ever medium ever ever ever.
It will always be that way forever and ever, until palestine becomes a state.

Internal Error Records
08-04-2005, 04:59 AM
been telling gil to set up a high quality mp3 store on the site. help me harass 'im, dirty!

ok, just to be open to the idea.

what software package would be used as an audio/store?
and can this be done in a way where it pays for itself?

because i dare not prove that digital doesnt sell at all and vinyl infact sells better ;-)

but for the sake of conversation, what webshop could be plugged into the website?

Internal Error Records
08-04-2005, 05:37 AM

ok, just to be open to the idea.

what software package would be used as an audio/store?
and can this be done in a way where it pays for itself?

because i dare not prove that digital doesnt sell at all and vinyl infact sells better ;-)

but for the sake of conversation, what webshop could be plugged into the website?

ya know what, save this topic for another thread where it can be delved into further without stealing the wind from this fine thread.

The Divide
08-04-2005, 09:41 AM
I like these tunes man. Really good :clap:

Why dont you host some higher quality mp3s and tell the record shop to link out externally to your server

Just an idea, I know what you mean about these online mp3s[/url]

Internal Error Records
14-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Hi Everybody,
Sources report hearing IER-003 two seperate times at WEMF last week.

I am humbled.

ReakZ
15-07-2005, 11:59 AM
I like shiva's Last Word remix & Borderline Shift adam jay's :rambo:

djshiva
21-07-2005, 10:03 PM
w00t!

anyone know who played the tracks at WEMF??

Komplex
24-07-2005, 01:51 PM
w00t!

anyone know who played the tracks at WEMF??

it sure wasn't me :lol: but congratulations :)

whens the next one due?

Internal Error Records
07-08-2005, 05:24 PM
whens the next one due?

circulating the tests and taking orders now. hopefuly in shops very soon. im trying to coordinate the release of ier-004 a bit more than in the past.

djshiva
13-08-2005, 08:09 PM
whens the next one due?

circulating the tests and taking orders now. hopefuly in shops very soon. im trying to coordinate the release of ier-004 a bit more than in the past.

i got a new snail mail addy addy gil. hit me up on the cellie, cuz i want whites!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==