PDA

View Full Version : BRAD LEE VS WETWORKS *ALIVEITIS*

BRADLEE
31-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Just something me and Tony are working on. Still much work to be done, but here is the beginning. I think it has kind of a nice cross between the current and old school sounds. Have a listen....

http://iluvtekno.com/BradLEE_VS_WETWORKS-ALIVEITIS.mp3

audioinjection
31-03-2005, 05:37 PM
sounds cool so far man, has a dirty/rough sound to it, a bit loopy, some changes in there, but i'd like to hear where this track goes :cool:

BRADLEE
31-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Yeah it's just the beginning David. I still have many things to be added and additional FX changes too. Although thank you on the rough/dirty comment....I like it dirty!!!! :twisted:

dirty_bass
31-03-2005, 06:10 PM
yikes
that`s loud
Nice.
Dirty, but well ordered and processed
maybe some of the dirt is a little too muddy, but it`s early days.

Jesus, you two together is a serious lump of TNT in the hand.

Fancy doing me a collab for DB or Singularity, now that I`ve got things back on track.

TONY, WHERE ARE YOU? YOU GOD DAMN SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!

BRADLEE
31-03-2005, 06:16 PM
yikes
that`s loud
Nice.
Dirty, but well ordered and processed
maybe some of the dirt is a little too muddy, but it`s early days.

Jesus, you two together is a serious lump of TNT in the hand.

Fancy doing me a collab for DB or Singularity, now that I`ve got things back on track.

TONY, WHERE ARE YOU? YOU GOD DAMN SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS!!

Thanks Steve, yeah the mixdown so far is my fault. Although the muddiness will be remedied soon.

And yes of course the singularity project as well my friend. That will be much differant than this though my friend. I believe Tony already has one for you too. I had one, but lost everything when my PC went down.

As for where is Tony??? He's not online right now @ home... Although he works in the same building as I do now. I'll let him know you're on the look!!!

Dan Devious
31-03-2005, 06:17 PM
alrite mate its Dan, im digging this alot mate, nice little groover going on ere. ;)

BRADLEE
31-03-2005, 06:39 PM
alrite mate its Dan, im digging this alot mate, nice little groover going on ere.

Thanks Dan. Hopefully we will have it finished soon. The mixdown issue with be remedied then as well. I'm just a deaf mofo...LOL

dirty_bass
31-03-2005, 08:01 PM
I`d like you 2 to do something for DB or Singularity.
You work well together

BRADLEE
31-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I`d like you 2 to do something for DB or Singularity.
You work well together

You don't have to ask me twice Steve!!! I just spoke with Tony about it as well and that project is for sure a GO :!:

Please PM me Steve...

xfive
31-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Good work fellas :clap: :clap:
I'm sure it will turn out wicked :twisted:

lau
01-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Aightt bitchezz you got me all inspired.... thats a nice track!!!...

Tends to get kinda loopy at some points ( and its only 2.30 long..I know its the first version, but its only to point out the loopy-ness..)
so that definitly needs some work... Just edit the sh*t out of it and Im sure its gonna be great tune....

Just one technical pointer... I dont know why it happens... I vaguely remember DB explaining it in a topic somewhere... but at 0.53 sec when the kick comes in its a lot louder than in the rest of the song.. I know I had these probelems too when I over compressed the kick somehow it appears to be louder when it kicks in... :eh: ennieways.. maybe you did that becoz you liked it.. thats also a possibility...

waiting for the next version :rambo:

The Overfiend
01-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Yeah I put 2 hours into it last night
Coming soon

dirty_bass
01-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Aightt bitchezz you got me all inspired.... thats a nice track!!!...

Tends to get kinda loopy at some points ( and its only 2.30 long..I know its the first version, but its only to point out the loopy-ness..)
so that definitly needs some work... Just edit the sh*t out of it and Im sure its gonna be great tune....

Just one technical pointer... I dont know why it happens... I vaguely remember DB explaining it in a topic somewhere... but at 0.53 sec when the kick comes in its a lot louder than in the rest of the song.. I know I had these probelems too when I over compressed the kick somehow it appears to be louder when it kicks in... :eh: ennieways.. maybe you did that becoz you liked it.. thats also a possibility...

waiting for the next version :rambo:

ah this is a compression issue.

The compressor is only kicking in after the first kick.
A shorter attack would help, well there are a few things that can be done.

curly
01-04-2005, 06:15 PM
Been Listening to you stuff for a while now, and this deffinaltly lifted my ears, Be nice to see your stuff on vinyl, I be buying it.

The Overfiend
05-04-2005, 12:41 AM
dammit brad where are you with the update?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

BRADLEE
05-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Uhhh, update....huh????

http://iluvtekno.com/Messanger_Vs_WetWorks-It's_Alive_(Botanica_Re-Edit).mp3

;)

I'll also have more of my addition tomorrow :twisted:

The Overfiend
07-04-2005, 12:10 AM
welcome to the ignored section or what.... this is why i vowed to not post here anymore dang it!

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Nobody listens to techno Tony ;)

BloodStar
07-04-2005, 09:18 AM
i tend to listen to techno :twisted: :rambo:

hey this sounds dirty as ****. i like it, but i just have got few points. it sounds quite overcompressed to me aswell.. and also some of the hats are quite sharp. would say.. let"s see what you can do with it after while:cool:

BRADLEE
07-04-2005, 09:06 PM
hey this sounds dirty as ****. i like it, but i just have got few points. it sounds quite overcompressed to me aswell.. and also some of the hats are quite sharp. would say.. let"s see what you can do with it after while:cool:

Indeed, I need to cut down the highs on the hats so they aren't so crispy. This thing is still in the beginning stages though. Let me get back to it a bit tonight.

Bastian Storm
02-05-2005, 08:10 PM
straight tune :clap:

just work on the mastering,

its realy good finish it

keep it up man ;)

The Overfiend
03-05-2005, 10:35 PM
cool shit man thanks, brad we got a listener. woo hoo!

loopdon
04-05-2005, 08:21 PM

Indeed, I need to cut down the highs on the hats so they aren't so crispy. This thing is still in the beginning stages though. Let me get back to it a bit tonight.

possibly try a deesser on them...

BRADLEE
04-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah I still need to get back on this one. I have't really been messing with it because my comp @ THE LAB is still giving me issues. But soon hopefully I will have all of this remedied.

nova
05-05-2005, 12:00 AM
fuking hav it! thats a wicked tune. dark&hard is the way.

dirty_bass
05-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Nice, this is classic hard schizz.
No reason why this shouldn`t be on vinyl.
On of the few things I`ve heard in this forum that doesn`t sound like anyone else.
:clap: :clap:

BRADLEE
05-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Nice, this is classic hard schizz.
No reason why this shouldn`t be on vinyl.
On of the few things I`ve heard in this forum that doesn`t sound like anyone else.

This one is yours when it's done as well Steve. I'll make sure to get back on this one right away.

The Overfiend
05-05-2005, 06:55 PM
How am i gonna access what was done to it brad?
hard drive is argh!!!!

BRADLEE
05-05-2005, 07:01 PM
How am i gonna access what was done to it brad?
hard drive is argh!!!!

I know Tony, just give me your hard drive and I'll pull the files off of it that you need. I'll just toss it in a USB enclosure and try to recover the data.

orac
07-05-2005, 09:47 AM
downloaded both versions, i certainly will wait for the final track, nice hard groove as i like the most, still little dirty, but you manage this i think, thumb up

Traxx
07-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Like this one chaps, i would buy it.

278d7e64a374de26f==